Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 08-06-2021, 06:22 PM

Transit Neptune square Saturn (the worst pain I have ever felt)

Hi all.

I am currently going through one of the worst transits I have ever experienced. Neptune in Pisces at 22į in the 8th is squaring my natal Saturn in Gemini at 22į in the 11th house.

I have never felt more lost, confused, let down, utterly hopeless than I do now. I feel like Iím letting everyone down, simply a shell of the person I used to be. I feel like people see and notice this about me but donít say anything. My life feels so fictional and I want nothing more than to feel at home, by myself, away from the world. I just am not the same me I used to be. I cry every day, something I never did before. Itís so easy for me to get consumed in my emotions relating to anything, my home, my family, my job, my friends. Everything is just a shitshow.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does it fade when it separates? Iíve never been in such a dark spot before. Neptune is 4 degrees away from making a transiting conjunction to my Sun and Mercury, also in the 8th house. I fear that the worst is yet to come. Iíve always felt Neptuneís presence in my life but I feel like I am not ready for the best several years.

Please, if anyone has had experience with Neptune squares, let me know that Iím not alone. I have never felt more isolated in my life. I just want this to stop. Neptune is exactly squaring Saturn as I write this, at 22í44į.

Here is my chart for any interested: https://imgur.com/a/1e38Wpw

Unread 08-06-2021, 07:32 PM

Re: Transit Neptune square Saturn (the worst pain I have ever felt)

Hello SweetNovember.

You are in the midst transiting Neptune’s transformation of your powerful chart signature, Sun/Merc Sat Pluto t-square in your young life. No doubt you have been living out of it your whole life and will continue to do so.
Neptune dissolves and transfigures, so your experience of this t-square will be different (and yet the same) on the other side. Patience and positioning yourself to receive the greater good during this Neptune process is vital.

There is a saying that if one doesn’t cry each day, one is not paying attention.

Please PM me if you want to talk a bit more about this. But don’t be discouraged or overcome. This is a natural and integrating life event., even though you may feel like everything is coming apart.
Very kindly,
Ilene

Last edited by IleneK; 08-06-2021 at 08:13 PM.
Unread 08-18-2021, 05:02 PM

Which do you prefer SweetNovember: a transit from Neptune to Saturn for two years or a transit from Saturn to Neptune this year and a transit from Jupiter to Jupiter next year? I think that it is not the transit of Neptune which is marking this year for you but that of Saturn. In addition, the transits from Neptune to Mercury and Sun will not be significant for you either in 2023 and 2024 respectively.

Ecliptique.
Unread 08-18-2021, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptique View Post
Which do you prefer SweetNovember: a transit from Neptune to Saturn for two years or a transit from Saturn to Neptune this year and a transit from Jupiter to Jupiter next year? I think that it is not the transit of Neptune which is marking this year for you but that of Saturn. In addition, the transits from Neptune to Mercury and Sun will not be significant for you either in 2023 and 2024 respectively.

Ecliptique.
I see this. This year has been so Saturnian for me, I feel like Iíve been forced to grow 40 years in one. What would the Jupiter to Jupiter aspect represent?
Unread 08-18-2021, 07:37 PM

SweetNovember,

are you male or female?

I will prepare for you my interpretation of the marquant transits mentioned in my previous post. I hope this will help you.

Ecliptique.
Unread 08-18-2021, 10:26 PM

Iím a male. I greatly appreciate it.

Tags
felt, neptune, neptune aspects, pain, saturn, square, transit, worst