šŸ˜ Does my empty 7th House deny marriage ?

AJ Astrology

I have heard Jupiter & different aspects of the 7th house gives insight to what a future Husband may be like.......

What can you see about a possible future spouse based on my jupiter & 7th house? Jupiter in 8th bring an abusive husband ? Or does my empty 7th house deny marriage ?

Hi lisahearts,

Do you realize that you posted a natal chart instead of an horary chart?

I've never heard of Jupiter being involved in marriage determination. The usual suspect planets are Sun/Mars to determine a husband and Moon/Venus to determine a wife. The short answer to your question is "no" an empty H7 does not deny marriage. There are plenty of married people with an empty H7 (myself included and I also have Aquarius-rising with a Leo H7).

I use Whole Sign charts because of charts like yours. Even though Jupiter appears to be in H8, Jupiter is really in the 10th sign ruling your MC in H11 (which means you'll depend heavily on friends and associations for career advancement).

Pisces13

Banned
I'm not, like, great at this...but I'll give it a shot. You have chiron in the 7th house...which means that as far as relationships go, you may experience a lot of pain and disappointment. Relationships may be the toughest area in your life (at least that's maybe how you see it) and you maybe feel it's a constant uphill battle. The ruler of your 7th house is sun, which squares Saturn (delay, hardship). So it may take you a long while to find a stable partner. Right now you probably feel like relationships are difficult, if not impossible, to either come by or keep. It doesn't necessarily deny marriage but it will probably be difficult for you to come by a good enough relationship/relationship experience to where you feel like you can make it work long-term. You may have had or will have hard and painful experiences in matters of love with partners. It doesn't help that chiron in the 7th is opposing Saturn either. But it doesn't mean you won't ever get married, it's just your lot in life. It's a lesson: be wise and don't jump into relationships just to have one.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi lisahearts,

Do you realize that you posted a natal chart instead of an horary chart?
We are at the 'Read my chart' forum, so it absolutely okay to post your natal chart. In fact, a Horary chart belongs only on the Horary board.

As to the 7th house being empty, that in no way denies marriage. In fact, it could even indicate a trouble-free married life, or at least a neutral (mundane) one, which, in a way, is also fine.

What you need to look at is the ruler of the 7th house, then personal planets like the Moon, etc.

Your 7th house ruler, the Sun, is in Gemini with Saturn widely aspecting it. It could be that this Saturn might mean some delay in marriage, or age difference between your partner and yourself. You could meet your partner via your own family/parental home/in your known surroundings - as the Sun is in the 4th house. It could also be that the future one is visiting in/around the area where you are located, as the sign of Gemini (short travels) is involved.

JUPITERASC

In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.
According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC,
because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years,
but not an older husband.

But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC),
then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

15hsvn.png

This is the chart of Jennifer Aniston.
She was very publicly married with Brad Pit and had numerous broken relationships after that.
Her Sun is in fixed sign, so she married once.
The problem is that this Sun is afflicted from the Lord of the 7th and the Sun itself is Almuten of the 7th. This is (and other testimonies) what brought divorce.

Jennifer was 31 years old when she married Brad, so not so young. Brad was 36, a little bit older then her.
Sun is in the Oriental Quarter, but from the Middle of Aquarius till the End of Pisces which testifies that the she will take older man and in her older years (older from Medieval viewpoint).
With the Sun in the same sign there is occidental planet, which again testifies about older man and marriage in older years.
So then since the ruler of your 7th House IS the Sun as ruler of LEO
then lets check natal SUN of the chart in this case:

Sun is in MUTABLE sign of GEMINI = two husbands

Sun is in Oriental Quadrant = from descendant to IC
this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth
and/or that she will take young man in her older years
but not an older husband.

DELINEATING MARRIAGE discussion thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384090#post384090 :smile:

I have heard Jupiter & different aspects of the 7th house gives insight to what a future Husband may be like.......

2mSTW3mNXa5o.gif

What can you see about a possible future spouse based on my jupiter & 7th house?

Jupiter in 8th bring an abusive husband ? Or does my empty 7th house deny marriage ?