Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 06-27-2016, 12:34 PM

Question from a 7th house moon girl

Hello everybody,

It's with some shame that I timidly ask advice about a horary question I've made about a man I've met, but I'm only a beginner.

In my moody, oversensitive and highly whiney attitude I can sometimes have, (laughter is the best medicine), I've decided to quit the website we used to talk and cut off all contact with him since with some "research" I've discovered he used to be married to a scorpio (like me) and lived with her. But I don't know if he's divorced or not (he's an aquarius sun with a capricorn venus) and I felt deeply betrayed for some reason by this "dishonesty" which I can't prove the "actuality"

In a dramatical way, I turned off all without explanation but before I left , he gave me his phone number to which I responded by giving him my email address, saying I don't have a cellphone.

Soooo, my question (I know it's really pathetic since we all know how it will end) : Will he send me a message ?

How can I interpret in this case this 11th house stellium ? Is it only hopes/wishes ? Especially if my ruler is the Sun according to this leo rising.

Can Neptune in 7th house express my confusion or doubt on this man's "feelings" ? This aries moon in 8th house an "obsession" ? What about Pluto in 5th house ?

Sorry, i'm really new in the horary question system but I'd love to learn more !
It's, naive no more, that I confess this juvenile "misadventure" which we can only laugh about it at the end...

Have a wonderful day
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_03_horary_question.42584.26209.gif (50.9 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by ormah; 06-27-2016 at 02:01 PM.
Unread 06-27-2016, 01:03 PM

Re: Question from a 7th house moon girl

Are you sure this guy doesn't hate you?

I vote no.
Unread 06-27-2016, 01:12 PM

Your answer is harsh but effective!
I don't know since he kept seeing and talking to me and I've never done something enough big and personal to be hated. But you confirm my intuition, it's over now I guess.
Unread 06-27-2016, 01:17 PM

Well if he does contact you, then I wouldn't know what his intentions would be. Check receptions, Saturn (him) dislikes Sun and Moon (both of your signifactors) .
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
cherrybelle (06-27-2016)
Unread 06-27-2016, 01:50 PM

Oh, I see. Moreover, my Cancer Lilith is opposing his Venus at tight orb like his Scorpio Lilith to my Sun/Mercury and opposing his Chiron.

Fate never really likes me when it comes to love. And I have to snoop to find his potential marriage, which, by pride, I don't like. Do you think we can see if he's married or divorced by this horary question chart ?
Unread 06-27-2016, 02:03 PM

You’d have to make another chart asking another question.
IMO, since you left, it shouldn’t matter or concern you anymore.
Unread 06-27-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Well if he does contact you, then I wouldn't know what his intentions would be. Check receptions, Saturn (him) dislikes Sun and Moon (both of your signifactors) .
I have pretty similar horary chart, it's just I'm the saturn and I did make the chart when I was angry at my bf.

Sorry, out of topic. Just wanted to say that horary is interesting.
Unread 06-27-2016, 02:51 PM

Actually, if he was married while you were with him, then it is very relevant. You can post it. I see no problems doing so, and who is stopping me?
Unread 07-03-2016, 07:49 PM

A quick reply if this horary chart can help : He finally did send me a message.

Tags
girl, house, moon, question