Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-28-2016, 06:04 PM

Composite/Synastry Question

My IC is at 24 degrees Leo conjunct a man's Mars at 24 degrees Leo. Our composite Sun is ALSO at 24 degrees Leo. Does that make this conjunction more significant or what? What does this mean?

Unread 04-28-2016, 09:46 PM

Re: Composite/Synastry Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
My IC is at 24 degrees Leo conjunct a man's Mars at 24 degrees Leo. Our composite Sun is ALSO at 24 degrees Leo. Does that make this conjunction more significant or what? What does this mean?
YES. The composite Sun highlights that natal conjunction. It is like a dual, high-powered flashlight is shining on your IC/Mars conjunction.

It might mean that the way you two work through that conjunction will be a big factor in the health/endurability of this relationship.

I would want to know about this man's Mars. Is it well aspected or under a lot of stress from other aspects?

Having it right upon your IC can be problematic. You might feel unfairly pressured or judged by him, even if he is not really doing so, or meaning to do so. There might be an unspoken competition between you. It is hard for your emotions to flow freely with his Mars sitting right there. You may second guess yourself--or feel feelings of distrust/suspicion, valid or not.

But it does also depend upon the state of his Mars. Is it bringing nice trines and sextile to your 'sense of self esteem' or is it bringing challenging aspects?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ashriia (04-29-2016), Snakechammah (04-29-2016), StillOne (04-29-2016)
Unread 04-28-2016, 11:30 PM

Thanks for replying!!

His Mars is square his natal Pluto at 24 degrees Scorpio and more loosely square my natal Pluto at 26 degrees. It's also squaring my Jupiter.

Oh, and Mars is square Venus from both sides. MY own Mars is conjunct his Juno.

My Sun/Mercury conjunction is at 27 degrees Libra so I guess there's a sextile there and another sextile to my Asc./Dsc. axis at 20 degrees Gemini/Sag

Can this (Mars conjunct IC conjunct Comp. sun) be a sexual aspect though? Can the Mars be a good thing? Like exciting? Rather than judgemental? Can it push you or challenge you in a positive way? I like fighting. It's fun. I don't like subtle mind games.

Last edited by craft94; 04-29-2016 at 01:44 AM.
Unread 04-29-2016, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Thanks for replying!!

His Mars is square his natal Pluto at 24 degrees Scorpio and more loosely square my natal Pluto at 26 degrees. It's also squaring my Jupiter.

Oh, and Mars is square Venus from both sides. MY own Mars is conjunct his Juno.

My Sun/Mercury conjunction is at 27 degrees Libra so I guess there's a sextile there and another sextile to my Asc./Dsc. axis at 20 degrees Gemini/Sag

Can this (Mars conjunct IC conjunct Comp. sun) be a sexual aspect though? Can the Mars be a good thing? Like exciting? Rather than judgemental? Can it push you or challenge you in a positive way? I like fighting. It's fun. I don't like subtle mind games.
It starts out as sexual tension. And that can be a very good thing.

And it can motivate and push and elevate you. As long as you don't begin to feel 'put upon' or pressured. But Leo is always up for a challenge, that I can agree with.
Unread 04-29-2016, 04:35 PM

IC connections are always so lovely. But if it's a harsh planet like Mars, it can also be troublesome.

I believe the person whose IC is touched will be the one who will "long" for the planet person, in the energy of the planet.

For example, I met this dude whose AC exactly conjunct my IC. Now all our synastry aspects are platonic, even the house placements are so boring. We didn't feel any sparks but we bonded in a brother/sister way.

The first time we met, we talked NON-STOP (not even a pee or food break!) from 3pm to 11pm.

I didn't feel romantic love for him, but somehow I was so drawn to him. We became fast friends (entirely platonic, no romantic/sexual undertones at all). He confided so many things to me.

After he left my country, I was devastated. I couldn't even bear to go to the places we used to meet. It felt like my heart was tugged into a sinkhole. I didn't know why I was SO FOND of him. I wasn't in love, I didn't 'like' him in that way, but yet, I felt like something in me died with his absence. It felt like I lost my childhood best friend!!

It was the IC conjunction. So powerful despite our other superbly boring synastry. From then on, I take IC aspects very seriously. I still miss him so much, he's in my Facebook and we talk sometimes. It feels like he's my family, my adorable pet doggie, a childhood cuddlebear... something like that.

Sigh... good luck with your IC-Mars conjunction. Please describe and update us how you feel, as the IC person?
The Following User Says Thank You to Snakechammah For This Useful Post:
craft94 (05-23-2016)
Unread 05-01-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakechammah View Post
IC connections are always so lovely. But if it's a harsh planet like Mars, it can also be troublesome.

I believe the person whose IC is touched will be the one who will "long" for the planet person, in the energy of the planet.

For example, I met this dude whose AC exactly conjunct my IC. Now all our synastry aspects are platonic, even the house placements are so boring. We didn't feel any sparks but we bonded in a brother/sister way.

The first time we met, we talked NON-STOP (not even a pee or food break!) from 3pm to 11pm.

I didn't feel romantic love for him, but somehow I was so drawn to him. We became fast friends (entirely platonic, no romantic/sexual undertones at all). He confided so many things to me.

After he left my country, I was devastated. I couldn't even bear to go to the places we used to meet. It felt like my heart was tugged into a sinkhole. I didn't know why I was SO FOND of him. I wasn't in love, I didn't 'like' him in that way, but yet, I felt like something in me died with his absence. It felt like I lost my childhood best friend!!

It was the IC conjunction. So powerful despite our other superbly boring synastry. From then on, I take IC aspects very seriously. I still miss him so much, he's in my Facebook and we talk sometimes. It feels like he's my family, my adorable pet doggie, a childhood cuddlebear... something like that.

Sigh... good luck with your IC-Mars conjunction. Please describe and update us how you feel, as the IC person?
Thanks for replying!

I know what you mean. I've had similar experiences with people. I've had more intense friendships that I've had romantic partners. I get very emotionally invested in some platonic friendships (no sexual undertones) and then feel heartbroken when it ends. I don't understand why people seem to think romance/sex is somehow more important than friendship. It really isn't. In fact, friendship lasts longer, a lot of the time.

I'll update you when I get the chance
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Snakechammah (05-02-2016)
Unread 05-16-2016, 05:27 AM

Snakechammah, are you still interested in an update?
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
Snakechammah (05-16-2016)
Unread 05-16-2016, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Snakechammah, are you still interested in an update?
Yes please!! How's it going with you two? Hope all is good!!
Unread 05-30-2016, 06:32 PM

Sorry, I haven't messaged you yet. I've been really busy.

But what if the composte Jupiter is conjunct your Sun by less than a degree? What kind of effect would thet have? Would the relationship be an opportunity for that person to learn and grow or what?

Tags
composite or synastry, question