Military Service

astro88

Hi, I'm 17 and near of the obligatory Military Service (here in Brazil), so as I have until April 30 to do my enlistment, I want to choose the best day to do it, because this way i can deal well with authorities and maybe have good oportunities and other things. If someone can help me with the important factors to consider or even helping to choose the day... I think Mars and Moon are the most important and Sun and Saturn for authorities, so I chose an example, 1st March 2006, where Mars will be in sextile with both Saturn and Moon, Moon will be in Aries, and Mars will be also exactly conjunct my Jupiter and trine my MC, among other things, but Sun will be conjunct Uranus, trining my Pluto and widely conjunct (between 2/3 degrees) my North Node... I think this is a good day, but anyway, there goes my chart:

Oct 11 1988 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (22 S 54/ 043 W 14), 22:03h (GMT- 0:00)

Lucas

fensi88

This day which you are selected is really good, except on that day last Moon's aspect is square with Ve and that is the ruler of your natal chart, so I will try to avoid that day.
What about 8.Mart.2006 at 8:33AM (Rio de Janeiro)? Check out this chart - all Moon's aspects are good. Mars is in conjuction with fixed star Aldebarn (high honours, integrity, popularity, courage ).

Susie

Hi there

I got ASC 1 Gemini 48, and Mercury is retrograde on 8 March. Hmm!

What do you think, Goca?

Regards
Susie

fensi88

I got 23Ar52, his natal ASC is at 4Ta50. Keep on mind that in Rio de Janeiro time zone changes on February 18! Yes last Moon's aspect is with rx planet but it is positive!

astro88

Thank you both, I didn't take in consideration the moon's last aspect fensi, but is that so important that I should choose other day??? because although 8 March can be a good, it's not that good personally, with transiting Mars separating from square to my Venus and applying to square transiting Uranus... would it be stupid if I keep the March 1st?? I chose it also because of the good aspects both with transits and natal... I'm all ears. thank you again.

Susie

If one takes 1 March, local time 11:00 (12:00 GMT) as an event chart then Mars rules chart from 2nd, DESC is on Spica 23Lib, Venus is at 27 Cap, conjunct MC, and Uranus combust Sun in 11th in Pisces. Talk about the lamb going to war :)

Saturn languishes retro in the 4th, and Moon is in ego-driven Aries in the 12th. Mixed bag of energies,for sure. Mars is the strongest planet in this chart,and that's what's wanted here, IMHO.

What do the others think??

Susie

Susie

Hi Lucas

For your intent and purpose,I think that March 1 is a fine date, and so is March 8 as Goca suggested.

You should choose the date you are most comfortable with; it will suit you the best.

Enjoy your time in the army

Best regards

Susie

fensi88

Lucas 88!

In horary and electional astrology the most important planet and it's aspects is Moon at the first place. That applaying aspect from Mars and Uran which you mentioned will be active about after 2 years! How many years will last your Military Service? If it is less then 2 years than you have nothing to worry about.

I am very pleasant surprise that so young man as you wish to plan own actions by astrology. Choose is yours!

astro88

Thank you, really... I'll take those two dates in consideration and when I get near March, according circunstances I'll choose one.

Fensi, thank you for the comment... I started to study astrology by myself a couple of years ago, and then I realized that it was such a good "resourse" for self-knowledge, what I value the most... Long after reading internet articles and books, I have a good knowledge of it, maybe just a lack of practice in the real sense. But I always use astrology for day-to-day planning as a test, seeing repeating pattern of transits, among other things... and as a good Scorpion Moon rulling third house, I like to aprofundate myself in everything I get interested and in a self-dictate manner. Astrology also helped me to use my defects in better ways... the only problem is that I can't just do a 1-year plan using major transits and solar return, progressions and etc. I have to check the transits everyday loosing myself in transits of the moon trying to see when a point will be activateds buy the most planets possible... so I'd like an advice of yours regarding this confusion... What do you do to organize yourself in this sense??

Thank you, Lucas

fensi88

I am not so detiled as you, but I wish to be. I never do 1 year prediction day by day by astrology it is sooo much work! But if you can do it, it is fine, you do not miss anything, you will be in tune with universe, and get the best!
For day to day prediction I usually look by numerology on this site:
http://www.decoz.com/month.htm

Susie

Hi Lucas

I think it is important NOT to micro-manage your life with Astrology(or any other modality for that matter), because it can be confusing and downright counter-productive.

It is good however,to have a basic understanding of the bigger cycles that we are tied into at any given time.

For everyday planning, create your day in your mind in the morning, in other words, have firm intentions of how you want your day to become.

That, for me, works the best, and in this way, you are co-creator of your own life, the captain of your own ship, so to say.

Happy co-creating,and best wishes

Susie

astro88

Thank you both again... but regarding major events instead of day-to-day matters, I think that this date I was talking about (1st March) is ironically an important advance for me in carrer and or money... Follow my thinking.

----> Progressed Sun in Square to Natal MC.
----> Progressed Moon about to enter cancer in natal House 2 and also in Trine to Natal Moon.
--------------
----> Solar Return Asc Conjunct Natal Jupiter in Natal House 2.
----> Solar Return Moon (ruler of the Return 2nd House) in exact trine to Natal Jupiter and Return ASC; Conjunct Natal MC.
--------------
----> Moon Return for Frebuary 18: Return Asc is the same as Solar Return's Asc (but in later degrees), this way also falling in Natal House 2; Moon (also ruler of Moon Return House 2) in Trine to Return Sun; Moon Return MC conjunct Moon Return North Node.
--------------
----> Transits for March (specially 1st March): Transiting Pluto conjunct Natal Saturn and Uranus (both exactly conjunct and rulers of House 10 in Aquarius); Transiting Neptune in House 10 in Trine with Natal Sun and Mercury; Transiting Uranus in Trine to Pluto and applying to a wide Conjunction to Natal North Node; Transiting Saturn in the Botton of the chart Opposing MC and consequently in Sextile to Jupiter; Transiting Mars in conjunction to the cusp of House 2 and consequently in Conjunction to Jupiter and Trine to MC; Transiting Sun in same situation of Transiting Uranus (the Ruler of my House 10) and Conjunct Solar Return MC.

I think this is enough to predict an advance in carrer, status and money situation, but maybe with hard working and full schedule because of Saturn. Having Natal Jupiter (althoug weak in Gemini) in House 2 and trine with Mc and sextile Mars, I think it's a good situation for money an carrer.

At this moment my grandfather asked me if I'm still interested in job, speccially in stores, and he has friends who own Stores... a friend of mine has a band, and is looking for a vocalist, and wants me to go to the studio and do a try, she said I have a nice voice... anyway, if I get more than one, better, as a good house 2 in Gemini (many sources of income).

Suposing I get job, I looked to the New Moon of May, and it falls in cusp of house 2 exactly conjunct Jupiter... this could mean the first good income of money.

This can be an illusion, but it seems good. If you want to coment or even get a try looking for these charts, I appreciate that.

Lucas

fensi88

First of all, this is not appropriate forum for your question, but I will make an exception. Yes, you Solar return emphasis 2nd house because in Solar return it goes to ASC. Rulers of Solar ASC Me are in 4H and 5H so there are a great chance to get that job in bend, because 5H is creative job, like singing. But be aware, natal Moon(5H) is in square with solar Moon in 8H, and Moon is ruler of solar 2nd house, your income, so I would not expact some great money.
With this position I will be aware of all risky investment or credits.

Draco

Hi Lucas,

Just a thought. It might be worth having a look at transits to your Mars Persona / 'inner warrior' chart also.

Draco :wink: