Worst Birthday Ever

Flapjacks

I never really looked at this in depth, but I've always wanted to. This was the year of my worst birthday ever; when I turned 21. I had a huge party. A terrible, awful, party. Lots of tears. Wanting to crawl in a hole but trying to put on a happy face.

During this time, all of my peers had something bad happen to them. A house burned down, someone's father died, someone's girlfriend died, my first relationship ended painfully as my boyfriend came out as gay (his family then disowned him), I dropped out of school and the school attempted to sue me, people were having psychotic breakdowns, and just on and on. This all happened within about 6 months from March to September 2007 (through most of our birthdays). Everyone was different after that summer.

How can I look at what was going on in the sky during the summer of 2007 for us?

I thought a solar return chart might have some clues. I thought I'd look at the returns of those involved, although I'm going to ask about mine here to get a sense of it. Does it indicate legal problems, relationship problems, dramatic changes, painful situations and feelings, etc.? It was a really ugly year, but at the end seemed like a catharsis of sorts, for myself and everyone close to me. I threw a lot of energy into art to process much of it.

Something that jumps out at me is Libra Moon in the 5th at 18 degrees in the Solar Return. My then-boyfriend's natal Moon is at 21 degrees Libra. Our mutual friend has his Moon at 19 degree Libra, and tried to assault me while he was drunk. Both my ex-boyfriend and myself terminated our friendships with him, for numerous reasons, after that.

This seems significant, but I don't know if that is how to properly read solar returns. I'm wondering about the T-square with Saturn on the IC opposing Neptune on the MC square Mars, and if the yod with the moon indicates the breakup with my boyfriend and the deterioration of the friendship with the mutual friend.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to give me some direction here. :pinched:

Attachments

• solarreturn2007.jpg
    solarreturn2007.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 42

capee

Hi
Vedic astro you have Aries sign you have good knowledge but you don’t care every think “daredevil” others and you can get very simply life things

Your sign house siting to rahu (north nod ) don’t get any alcohol you can easily addict it. normally 1,4,7,10 house siting to north nod addiction to alcohol

You have problem to 24 and 48 age but you can controlling

Everyone has not good birth or destiny all peoples are same but they try changing destiny

kimbermoon

turning 21 is often difficult for many of us, since that represents a quarter phase of the 30 year cycle of Saturn in our individual charts and that is an important cycle to understand. Saturn opposing Neptune is about heavy disillusionment, disappointments, set backs and mental confusion as we attempt to integrate what has been of heavy influence from our past. So yes the losses you experienced at the time would be in keeping with the energy of Saturn. Jupiter and the 9th H typically relate to legal problems; at the time it was being squared by both Uranus and Saturn, with Uranus sitting at the top of the chart [sudden, dramatic, unexpected changes]. Uranus in Pisces does incline to heartbreaks and painful situations that seem to come from out of the blue...life happens while we are making other plans...the Libra moon would be definitely involved, since Libra rules relationships; and the Moon formed a temporary Yod with both Mars and Uranus as well. Also Neptune sq Mars contributes to deceptions or betrayals in relationships; Venus was also afflicted in square to Jupiter. Indeed, a good time was had by all! The impact of all that on you would depend on how these transits affected your personal natal aspects in the chart. An interesting query...

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

You had your "solar return" or birthday as most folks call them, when we have the cardinal grand square going on. This cardinal square lasts until 4/23 I think. That means everybody having birthdays about now will have a similar solar return. Here is a good article about this current rough transit going on

http://astrologyking.com/grand-cross/

To find your Hellenistic solar return find your lunar return for when the Sun is in Aries. (astro.com) and whatever rising occurs with the Sun in Aries and moon in your sign is your solar return rising. Then to determine the degrees of your solar return rising you have to know the Lord of your year.
The ruler of your 10th house (going strictly by the fact that it's your 21st birthday) and what ever planet rules that sign (If Aries rising then 10th house ruler would be Capricorn so Saturn rules Capricorn)....if Pisces rising then Jupiter rules your 10th house. So at astro.com do your solar return but put the lunar return rising in its place and the degree will be the Lord of the year so see where Jupiter and Saturn are located in your solar return and see their degree. That becomes your Hellenistic solar return rising sign.

With this cardinal grand cross all folks with birthdays about now will have a challenging year. But with astrology we learn that with time this too shall pass. Hang in for a year and fight thru your difficulties, if any, and you come out older and wiser. It's the struggles that make us who we are.

Good luck.

Flapjacks

So....I'm unsure if you thought that the Solar Return showed issues during the March to September 2007 time slot? Or that you were saying that you had no idea how to read one?

They read like birth charts.

But both emotionally and mentally I see substantial issues in your Tertiary and Minor Progressed return charts(a progressed chart that is cast at the same time as your birth but for different years and uses it to look forward for the year like a Planetary or Lunar or Solar return chart).

I can't see events using this ---only challenges to your feelings or unresolved feeling pain, or to what you are constantly thinking about, or unresolved mental chaos. I don't do event predictions anymore because in my professional experience doing so limits future free will and free will actions in the persons that I have done it for, to an awful extent.

I can share some of this, but I'm not sure whether I need to give you the meanings to what I see, or whether you are well versed in astrological jargon.

Z

You are definitely moving into territory I am not familiar with. I am probably not very well versed if it is primarily concerning progressions.

I'm not sure how to read a solar return chart as a birth chart... unless it is like a "life" that lasts only that year? Or a personality that is dominant for that time? I can try to read it that way. I thought it may help with that time slot because I don't know what else to use for that time slot!