Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-02-2007, 12:39 PM

29 degrees at the IC/MC

Hi!

Could anyone please tell me what it could mean when 29 degrees is at the IC and MC? In a chart I've done regarding work the MC is actually at 29,56. Could this indicate that there is about to be a change in work life/home life?

Many thanks,
NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 12-02-2007, 08:40 PM

Re: 29 degrees at the IC/MC

once u find out, i woud like to know. my girlfriend has her IC/MC at 29 degrees 36'.

her birthday -> may 25, 1988 northgate, wa 8:52pm
Unread 12-02-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:
once u find out, i woud like to know. my girlfriend has her IC/MC at 29 degrees 36'.

her birthday -> may 25, 1988 northgate, wa 8:52pm
This is posted in the Horary Astrology board, not the Natal Astrology board, so I imagine that the IC/MC at this degree would have a different meaning...

I can sympathize with your excitement, though; I was attracted to this thread because I also thought it was a natal chart discussion of the Nadir/Midheaven at this degree. Perhaps we can create our own!

What was the horary question, exactly?

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 12-02-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Unread 12-02-2007, 09:07 PM

Hi guys!

Yes it was a question about a horary question . The question was about my ongoing search for a new job. I asked about a new job I was going to apply for, the question was "will I get the job?".

The MC was at 29,56 Pisces. But unfortunatly the Moon doesnt aspect Mars or Jupiter, or even Neptune! Darn, it doesnt seem like the job for me, but I wondered what that critical MC meant.. could it mean a change coming up? So the possibility of another job on the near horizon?

Cheers,
NR

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 12-02-2007, 09:15 PM

This certainly makes sense based upon the common interpretation of a late Ascendant, but I'm really not sure. Does anyone have any personal experience working with charts with a late Midheaven? What was the outcome?

This calls for some research...

Arian Maverick
Unread 12-03-2007, 12:31 AM

Thanks Arian Maverick!

I pondered on this for a while, then though maybe this critical MC/DC would mean iminent changes in relation to the subject of the question. So in this case I asked about a job, maybe its already gone. I was hoping it might mean iminent changes in my current career situation.

NR

Tags
degrees, ic or mc