Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 12-05-2005, 10:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Desheap
Investment Opportunities

I am currently exploring several investment opportunities. Any insight as to lucrative investment opportunities I should take advantage of in the near future? I would greatly appreciate it as it is quite overwhelming trying to making the best decisions possible.

Thank you in advance!

12/5/05
San Carlos, CA USA San Mateo County
2:51 pm

Unread 12-06-2005, 08:23 AM

I am not sure if I understand question right, but if question mean that you will get more money, here is my answer:
I got ASC 9Ta12 (Ta is very interested in money, so chart is radical). You are Ve in 10th house and Moon in 10th H too. Ruler of your 2H is Me in 7H. Moon will square Me and that is last aspect. Moon is unforunately peregrine, not a nice sign. So the answer is "yes" with dificalties, someone said. Someone say "maybe". But if I were you I would not investment untill I get clear "yes" (easy aspect between rules). It is your money in question and you need sure sign that it will return in big sume.
Unread 12-06-2005, 05:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to Desheap
Thanks Goca! I really appreciate your time and effort. Can I go ahead and rephrase the question then?

When would be a good time for me to invest?

12/6/05
9:48 am
San Carlos, CA San Mateo County

Thank you!

Tags
investment, opportunities