Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 06-24-2007, 05:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Antikythera Mechanism
"Telephone Trouble"

Hello All,
Of the many events that effected my life, was the incident with standing up against my Uncle.
The event happened when I had a huge argument with him, because I found out he made lots of long distance telephone calls, on another phone. He somehow convinced the operator that it was "ok" to call long distance to New York.
This event happened on April 03 1990, 8:30am/9:00am. Albuquerque, NM USA. Yes this is about a argument about the telephone and money!

Back then I was not even intrested in Astrology, did not even know that there was Horary Astrology, Mundane etc....There was no Internet and I did not have a PC.
It was only last year I got into astrology and one of the charts I brought up was this one.
This was a turning point in my life at age 31.
I was wondering if anyone could point out a few things on this beneficial but nerv-raking event which caused me and my brother to move away from an Uncle who lost his sense of reasoning!
Thank you,
Jeff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Telephone Trouble1.jpg (80.1 KB, 6 views)

Unread 06-26-2007, 10:55 PM

Re: "Telephone Trouble"

I'm new to astrology so I could be wrong, but wouldn't it be more meaningful to look at the event chart and your birth chart together. I'm thinking that the important drives behind the life changing event is going to be found in the analysis of the placement of the planets at the time of the event as they square/trine/oppose etc... your natal planets.
Unread 06-27-2007, 12:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Antikythera Mechanism
Re: "Telephone Trouble"

Hi Stacey,
Yes that would be a solution to that. I casted a bi-wheel chart at one time. I also tried Uranian Astrology. I thought I try Horary because it's powerful. I read a little of Lilly and I am slowly picking apart the chart. I was just wondering about if the chart read in Horary Form.
Thank you for the advice,
Jeff

Tags
telephone trouble