House move - when?

Crystal Starseed

Hi all,

I am hoping to move house soon, but have a few things to wait for.

I am awaiting money due me from the release of equity from my last residence, and there seems to be some delay in the transfer of it to my account on the part of the bank which is making me feel a little insecure and somewhat suspicious because of the current financial climate.

My partner is awaiting money due to him from the sale of a house, too. Now this looks good at the moment as someone has expressed an interest even before he has put the property on the market as they want to move to the area. Once we both have our money we will be in a position to view properties and buy with cash and no chain.

We know there will be even tougher times ahead, in the global financial sector, housing market, and environmentally, so we are looking to move the money on through into real estate asap, and will feel more confident once we have bought a property and own it outright so that we are mortgage and debt-free.

Can anyone find a time for our move, in weeks or months, as this is not something I am familiar with in horary astrology. Any offers?

Here is the chart for the query. It's not a thumbnail, sorry.. Thank you for reading. Namaste.:kissing:

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...ngton&COUNTRY=UK&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-moving house = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
Notice that the querent sign and the quesited sign are mutables, favorable for changing, moving, altering, etc
-distance between Mercury and Jupiter = indicated time frame
-this = 7 signs
-since mutables are on the pivots, I'll estimate as soon as within 7 weeks from the date of this question
-HOWEVER, especially with Jupiter-the moving indicator-retrograde, and more importantly WITH the querent's significator Mercury being in a pitted degree of Libra in the second house OF MONEY, these factors could indicate a delay in the moving/buying of a new home; so, although I don't think it will be this long, the time frame MIGHT be up to 7 months, from the date of the question...

Crystal Starseed

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-moving house = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
Notice that the querent sign and the quesited sign are mutables, favorable for changing, moving, altering, etc
-distance between Mercury and Jupiter = indicated time frame
-this = 7 signs
-since mutables are on the pivots, I'll estimate as soon as within 7 weeks from the date of this question
-HOWEVER, especially with Jupiter-the moving indicator-retrograde, and more importantly WITH the querent's significator Mercury being in a pitted degree of Libra in the second house OF MONEY, these factors could indicate a delay in the moving/buying of a new home; so, although I don't think it will be this long, the time frame MIGHT be up to 7 months, from the date of the question...

Dear Dr Farr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the chart. I'm pleased you could make something of the one I posted as I couldn't do an astro-dienst chart - the site kept logging me out for some unknown reason, but I will bear in mind what kind of chart I need next time.
I've learned a lot from you about the subject, and also feel more reassured. Namaste.