Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-10-2006, 03:07 AM

Should I study theology?

I've been thinking about this for some time now, should I study theology? I've still got time to think about that, but made horary question any way. The subject interests me, but I'm not sure if this is the right time for university studies, as it is not my main goal in life at the moment.

The horary chart

Unread 11-12-2006, 07:37 AM

Unhappy Re: Should I study theology?

Please?
Unread 11-12-2006, 02:15 PM

Re: Should I study theology?

Absolute Divine truth lies within. if you seek truth, you'd be best to do meditative studies. it is easy to get lost when reading through all the different belief systems. and i think there is enough news out there that any one set of beliefs can easily be manipulated into mind control. if someone calls Bush evil, he looks over his shoulder to see who else is behind him.
2rainbows
Kindness
Compassion
Peace
Non-violence
Unread 11-15-2006, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rainbows
Absolute Divine truth lies within. if you seek truth, you'd be best to do meditative studies. it is easy to get lost when reading through all the different belief systems. and i think there is enough news out there that any one set of beliefs can easily be manipulated into mind control. if someone calls Bush evil, he looks over his shoulder to see who else is behind him.
2rainbows
Well studying different belief systems is what I've been doing more or less all my life. Religions can be used as a powerful tool to manipulate people, and that is one of the reasons why it is good to study and research information about them. Your post doesn't really answer the horary question, it seems like someone is against theology in general, which doesn't really help me in this case.
Unread 11-15-2006, 08:01 PM

Hi Missa,

first of all - in your horary chart there are two planets (Moon - your secondary significator and retrograde Uranus) in the 9th house (the house of religion, theology etc.). It seems you have been thinking in the past about studying theology and in these days you think about it again. The Part of Fortune is in the 9th house, also the Vertex is in the 9th house. I would say that this is a sign you should study it.

Moon (your secondary significator) is in an applying trine to Jupiter (the significator of this chart's 9th house) - it gives another encouraging answer.

I think that if you feel drawn to study this field than you should 'go for it'. You can begin by taking some afternoon/evening classes in the begining and later on decide if really want to study it in the university.

In one of your previous horary question you have mentioned some man - a priest - who apparently does think very highly of you (and you do like him as well). Maybe it has brought back again the subject of theology into your life.

Wave.

Last edited by Wave; 11-15-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Unread 11-16-2006, 03:25 PM

Hi Missa,
I am not against theology, BUT that is because of who i am. and i think typically if one is interested in theology it is really a quest for truth, but again i know beyond any doubt that truth lies within. i also think that everyone will be led to truth in their own unique way which is why i feel there is a propensity to becoming lost using someone else's path (theological studies) to enlightenment, thusly propose meditation.
I have a hard time with horary in general, because i feel though it may answer a question, it may also close a door. life is about open doors, not closed doors!!
2rainbows
Kindness
Compassion
Peace
Non-violence
Unread 11-22-2006, 08:26 AM

If you post your natal chart we can have a look at your birth potentials.

Claire
Unread 02-10-2010, 07:22 AM

Your horary chart is from Nov 2006????
Unread 02-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Niplan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
Your horary chart is from Nov 2006????

this is a necro post, some dude just posted that link on a bunch of posts. Look at the post date of the first post... i already reported said dude.

Tags
study, theology