Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 01-19-2009, 01:15 AM
4leafclovah

Did she cause the fire?

This question is regarding a person at my workplace. There was a bad fire yesterday that destroyed our building and I am wondering if this person is to blame. She would be Saturn and placed in her 8th house/my 2nd house. The moon is in Scorpio/her 9th house and separating from a square with Merc rx and Jup. and will trine Uranus before leaving the sign. Don't some people also use modern rulers for confirmation too? If so, she would be Uranus in her second. My horary skills are not very good, so please forgive me. I would love some help with this one!

Last edited by 4leafclovah; 01-19-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Unread 01-19-2009, 01:27 AM

Re: Did she cause the fire?

Intriguing question...can you please post your chart? The key here is knowing which houses to use. Is this a co-worker you suspect? Horary only uses planets up to Saturn. Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto would only be used as descriptors of broad indicators and only if they are in quite close aspect to key planets or angles.
Unread 01-19-2009, 01:37 AM
4leafclovah

so sorry...forgot chart!!! The question is "Did she cause the fire?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fire.jpg (97.9 KB, 7 views)
Unread 01-19-2009, 01:56 AM

Is it a co-worker or supervisor or friend or someone else? If it is a co-worker use the 6th house, if supervisor use 10th.
Unread 01-19-2009, 02:07 AM
4leafclovah

Cass, it would be a co-worker. So, then Saturn would still apply I guess and then we could also look at the moon, correct?
Unread 01-19-2009, 02:19 AM

I am not seeing it. I would use 6th and I would also use the house of work or career 4th from the 10th...that would be that we are looking for a relationship from the saturn to the sun. They are in a separating trine. We are looking for applying trines to say "yes'. We can look at the moon to see what will be. Saturn is in her 9th house of travel and legal issues. The moon is in the 3rd house of communication (gossip?) It is in the fateful degree in the 6th. The moon is in the via combust which loses its strength. It does connect to venus (job) by trine and then sextile to mars in the co-workers 12th house of confinement. Maybe... but the moon in the 3rd house though and via combust implies gossip...they might catch the person but I suspect it is not this person.
Unread 01-19-2009, 02:26 AM
4leafclovah

Thanks for your input. I had to ask because this person displayed pyromania tendencies just prior to the fire which concerned me..talk about freaky coincidence!!! Thanks for correcting me on the co-worker rulership!

Tags
fire