Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 09-04-2019, 07:48 PM

Will I get this job?

I will post the chart of the time I'll have the interview.
This early ascendant degree and the moon about to throw square at so many planets at the 12th house in Virgo looks like a no?what do you think?
astro_2gw_curiosity.45365.123456.jpg

Unread 09-05-2019, 02:15 AM

Re: Will I get this job?

Hi,

I'm not a horary interpretation expert as many on the board are, so I hope someone else a bit more experienced can throw their two cents in as well!

First, I want to say that early degrees (or at least from what I remember reading) is 0-3 degrees, but 4 degrees is fine. Second, you are represented by Venus, which is in fall in Virgo. Job is Moon and the two don't aspect. That's the reason why I think it might be a no, but I could be wrong and I hope I am.

Good luck!

PR
Unread 09-05-2019, 11:29 AM

Re: Will I get this job?

I wanted to apply a little later, like two weeks later, but the people in my life didn't give me a choice. I was going to learn for the job after the exam, but they didn't give me time.

Tags
job interview