What does having Midheaven (MC) in Libra indicates/means?

Astrology

I have heard that Midheaven (MC) is about one's career, ambition, ultimate goal, social status, etc. And its aspects/placements show/indicate how this person becomes successful and the way he/she reaches his/her goals. In my birth chart, I have Midheaven (MC), the 10th house cusp in Libra, since the ruling planet for Libra is Venus, I have Venus in Scorpio, 11th house. So my 10th house ruler is in the 11th house. But what does this indicates/means? Also, I heard that Midheaven (MC)'s aspects/placements can show if the person reaches to the top (goal) easily or through lots of struggles/obstacles. And if the person has good aspects/placements for Midheaven, then the person will most likely obtain his/her goals easily/smoothly. If the aspects/placements are bad, then the person will reach his/her goals in a difficult way. I don't know any aspects/placements for my Midheaven. Can anyone please take a look at my birth chart and tell me what aspect/placement I have for my Midheaven? Also, how strong is Midheaven in Libra? Is it good or bad? Does having Midheaven in Libra indicates a strong ambition in a person's chart?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Birth Chart Table.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 25

petosiris

Banned
You have Mercury morning rising at the Midheaven, thus predominating action.

''For if Mercury governs action, to speak generally, he makes his subjects scribes, men of business, calculators, teachers, merchants, bankers, soothsayers, astrologers, sacrificers, and in general those who perform their functions by means of documents, interpretation, and giving and taking.'' - http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/4A*.html#4

Because it is favourably placed with respect to the universe (morning rising with diurnal rulers - https://i.imgur.com/OJUpA8e.png) and to the nativity (culminating), the occupation will be great, profitable and independent (rather than fallible and subordinate). Libra as an equinoctial sign with Mercury and the Midheaven contributes with interpretation, barter, measuring, agriculture, or religion.

katydid

You have a few interesting aspects to your MidHeaven:

Moon Trine MC:

Aquarius Moon in your 2nd, trine MC
Great aspirations, the strong desire to reveal universal truths to others, the urge to protect loved ones
flexibility, mutability, sensitivity

Mercury Conjunct MC, Chiron conjunct MC:

Mercury/Chiron=MC. The wings of creative genius and inspiration.
The understanding of aesthetics, form, balance. A critical eye

Jupiter sextile MC:

Jupiter exalted in the 12th sextile Libran MC=
The attainment of successes, gaining a new position through positive reputation and reward
An innate understanding of spiritual principles and the workings of the cosmos
Deep inner spiritual strength and a belief system that guides you personally because of many lifetimes of accrued wisdom, an old soul

Neptune Square MC:

Neptune in Cap in the 1st square MC=Undefined objectives in life, uncertainty, lack of self confidence, insecurity, misdirection

Astrology

You have a few interesting aspects to your MidHeaven:

Moon Trine MC:

Aquarius Moon in your 2nd, trine MC
Great aspirations, the strong desire to reveal universal truths to others, the urge to protect loved ones
flexibility, mutability, sensitivity

Mercury Conjunct MC, Chiron conjunct MC:

Mercury/Chiron=MC. The wings of creative genius and inspiration.
The understanding of aesthetics, form, balance. A critical eye

Jupiter sextile MC:

Jupiter exalted in the 12th sextile Libran MC=
The attainment of successes, gaining a new position through positive reputation and reward
An innate understanding of spiritual principles and the workings of the cosmos
Deep inner spiritual strength and a belief system that guides you personally because of many lifetimes of accrued wisdom, an old soul

Neptune Square MC:

Neptune in Cap in the 1st square MC=Undefined objectives in life, uncertainty, lack of self confidence, insecurity, misdirection

So overall, my Midheaven (MC) aspects/placements are okay then? Except the Neptune square MC, right?