Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-09-2019, 06:25 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Wink Timing this? :)

Hello! This is the chart i cast for my best friend and the guy she likes. I think the answer to as if they will get it on sexually (sex) is yes. But can anyone help me with the timing here? thanks!

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ca...ance_paral=1.2

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Can you tell me what makes you think they will get on sexually ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Can you tell me what makes you think they will get on sexually ?
OH I was looking at mercury and neptune and then venus and sun for male and female. Uuum I'm new to this, maybe I was wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Its okay im not patronizing you, i just wanted to know what you saw.

I was looking at mercury and neptune and then venus and sun for male and female.

Just look at moon for now. Whats the moon doing aspect wise, what house is the moon in and why ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Its okay im not patronizing you, i just wanted to know what you saw.

I was looking at mercury and neptune and then venus and sun for male and female.

Just look at moon for now. Whats the moon doing aspect wise, what house is the moon in and why ?
Well it is exalted in the sign of taurus and it transmits light to both venus and neptune so I thought that was a good thing. The 9th house is about travel so I don't understand what that could mean, but yeah also taurus is a fixed sign, so maybe that means no? I'm confused now
😭
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolinab View Post
Well it is exalted in the sign of taurus and it transmits light to both venus and neptune so I thought that was a good thing. The 9th house is about travel so I don't understand what that could mean, but yeah also taurus is a fixed sign, so maybe that means no? I'm confused now
😭
Yes moons exalted. And yes moon next sextiles with venus which venus recieves, but there is no TOL then to neptune as neptune isn't used in horary....so neptune is invisible here.

Moons in the 9th yes, but this could also be read as L7's radical 3rd house of communication, so him and her are in some kind of contact with each other ?

When moon sextiles with venus, what will this bring ? What house/s does venus rule ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Yes moons exalted. And yes moon next sextiles with venus which venus recieves, but there is no TOL then to neptune as neptune isn't used in horary....so neptune is invisible here.

Moons in the 9th yes, but this could also be read as L7's radical 3rd house of communication, so him and her are in some kind of contact with each other ?

When moon sextiles with venus, what will this bring ? What house/s does venus rule ?
Oooh! So what planet symbolizes him? Uum venus rules taurus and libra, so 2nd and 7nth house. So when it sextiles moon she will receive some communication regarding the 2nd or 7th house matters? The 7th I guess would be his 1st house and the 2nd would be his 8th of sex? Thank you for helping me!also from what I know they are not on contact at the moment so idk what that meant
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolinab View Post
Oooh! So what planet symbolizes him?
He's L7 jupiter and also sun like you say.

Were just using moon for now, to start the reading off. Moon is basically the engine of the chart, of whats coming next...with moon being the fastest moving planet.
Quote:
Uum venus rules taurus and libra, so 2nd and 7nth house.
No venus rules the 2nd/9th houses. Moons in the 9th house [radical 3rd], in venus's sign.
Quote:
So when it sextiles moon she will receive some communication regarding the 2nd or 7th house matters?
Moon will next aspect venus,venus rules the radical 3rd [L7's 3rd], so if they are in contact then im sure this should bring more contact. Is she awaiting contact from him ?
Quote:
The 7th I guess would be his 1st house and the 2nd would be his 8th of sex? Thank you for helping me!
Sex is 5th house not 8th.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
He's L7 jupiter and also sun like you say.

Were just using moon for now, to start the reading off. Moon is basically the engine of the chart, of whats coming next...with moon being the fastest moving planet.No venus rules the 2nd/9th houses. Moons in the 9th house [radical 3rd], in venus's sign.Moon will next aspect venus,venus rules the radical 3rd [L7's 3rd], so if they are in contact then im sure this should bring more contact. Is she awaiting contact from him ?
Sex is 5th house not 8th.
She said she is waiting for him to text or call her. She said she doesn't want to initiate contact. Oh! So moon is like the outcome. OK so this shows communication.
Also I see he is exalted as sun and in ruleship as jupiter, sun doesn't aspect any of her planets though
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-09-2019, 07:39 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

The moon venus should be the contact she's awaiting then, this should happen.
For timing on this happening, how many degrees until moon perfects the sextile with venus ?

But thats not the full outcome is it....moon has more aspects to make whilst in Taurus, so what aspect does moon make next ?
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
The moon venus should be the contact she's awaiting then, this should happen.
For timing on this happening, how many degrees until moon perfects the sextile with venus ?

But thats not the full outcome is it....moon has more aspects to make whilst in Taurus, so what aspect does moon make next ?
Well it says 1degree and 46 until it sextiles with venus. Is that like weeks or days? Also, moon will be trining saturn.. But saturn is irrelevant? Also moon will be sextiling neptune, but I guess we don't care about that?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Moon perfects the sextile with venus @ 14 degrees, so in say around 1 -2 days/weeks, dependant on how they are currently interacting with each other.

Now this is where we come stuck, as when moon carries on moving through taurus we next want her to aspect mercury [at least]. But saturns in the way, when moon reaches 20 degrees taurus, both mercury and saturn will be locked in a sextile as to which moon trines.

Saturns in the 5th house of romance/sex, saturn also rules this house. Saturn's not allowing anything to happen, this is referred to as a prohibition from another planet.

And thats the end of the Taurus moon journey.

Then we look at how mercury/jupiter are aspecting each other....
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Moon perfects the sextile with venus @ 14 degrees, so in say around 1 -2 days/weeks, dependant on how they are currently interacting with each other.

Now this is where we come stuck, as when moon carries on moving through taurus we next want her to aspect mercury [at least]. But saturns in the way, when moon reaches 20 degrees taurus, both mercury and saturn will be locked in a sextile as to which moon trines.

Saturns in the 5th house of romance/sex, saturn also rules this house. Saturn's not allowing anything to happen, this is referred to as a prohibition from another planet.

And thats the end of the Taurus moon journey.

Then we look at how mercury/jupiter are aspecting each other....
So we have some initial communication and then things get stuck. OK then we have jupiter squaring mercury and applying. I guess this means he likes her but not that much because of the square? Squares are bad right?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:38 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,238
Re: Timing this? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolinab View Post
So we have some initial communication and then things get stuck. OK then we have jupiter squaring mercury and applying. I guess this means he likes her but not that much because of the square? Squares are bad right?
Squares are just not so easy, Jupiter does recieve mercury by sign, so its not all bad.

Yes we have mercury and jupiter applying by a square, mercury applies to jupiter. BUT when mercury reaches 23 degrees pisces and is almost there to reach out to jupiter with this square......jupiter turns his back and goes retrograde.

Moon will at this point be in gemini too, and will have just opposed jupiter in jups detriment.

So its all looking down hill from my end.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Paolinab Paolinab is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: greece
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Squares are just not so easy, Jupiter does recieve mercury by sign, so its not all bad.

Yes we have mercury and jupiter applying by a square, mercury applies to jupiter. BUT when mercury reaches 23 degrees pisces and is almost there to reach out to jupiter with this square......jupiter turns his back and goes retrograde.

Moon will at this point be in gemini too, and will have just opposed jupiter in jups detriment.

So its all looking down hill from my end.
So it looks like we will have some initial communication and than things will turn bad? ☺️
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
timing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.