Medical problems, seeking opinions

etoilestar

Hello everyone

I have some potentially serious medical problems at the moment and being a relative beginner would appreciate some help in working out whether I am on the right track in reading my chart, and also some advce on how the transits and progressions might affect me health wise at the moment.

img%5D

above is my chart

img%5D

img%5D

and these two transits and progressed.

Asc ruler is venus with mars as 6th house ruler. Moon in 6th.

sun moon venus mars and saturn are all in difficult aspects to uranus and pluto

saturn is in bad aspect to AC along with sun moon mars and chiron

I read somewhere that the moon can relate to potassium, i have lost the link though so i dont know where it was... I have a high potassium level in my blood

In my transits saturn is making a bad transit to my natal moon as is jupiter... possible chronic probleme relating to the blood??

It all starts to get very confusing for me then cos I can see lots of aspects that could relate to the root cause of my problem...

I suffer from a swollen (water retention) ankle pretty often, just the right one and my right hand also swells from time to time

I also get major league cramps in my right knee area, mainly at night, and have had a lot of episodes of severe back ache usually in the morining as I wake up.

I have a minor heart murmur which may or may not be related...

progressions seem equally badly aspected...

could someone help me sort the wheat from the chaff in my charts please cos at the moment Im going round in circles lol

thank you soooooooooo much.

just to add that I am currently having prof medical testing for all this, as I understand the potential risk from raised pot levels

thanks
Mel

etoilestar

Hi Jerry

No, no trauma, or any infection that I know of, I will be undergoing more tests to find out the root cause of all this stuff, There were a few other anomalies in my blood tests including a high sed rate but generally the doc was most concerned with the high pot score.

I am certainly wondering about kidney connections at the moment, but at least the stress will help keep the potassium levels under control.:D
But against kidney trouble are...
My sodium level was dead mid normal
as was my creatinine level, which is an indicator of kidney trouble if its high...
also within normal levels was my glomerular filtration rate.

however my urea level was low and my urea to cretinine ratio was high which is a signal of kidney trouble...

I am really intrigued that a kidney indicator can be seen from the charts...

Thanks for your insight...

Did you see anything else there??

Melanie

Quincunxes are health aspects. Uranus/Pluto is in your guts somewhere. Uranus is spasmodic. Pluto is degeneration. Are you blonde, do you take a lot of tablets?

etoilestar

Hi Jamie,

Sorry not blonde & never have been, also don't take tablets normally, occasional headache pill thats all.

Not sure where or even if the "guts" come in with these probs, but its another avenue to think about, perhaps relates to the (very boring) diet I know have to keep high potassium foods to a minimum...

Thanks for your insight
Melanie

Your the first person I've come across with SPICA rising. Is it good? You should research planetary rulership of minerals. I can't remember, you better check, maybe Jupiter = potassium. Better check.

cassanra

Medical is new to me so I am learning as much as possible. Jamie has been helpful...thanks Jamie....Saturn is bones and it is clearly under attack with the current Uranus transit and Saturn does inconjunct your ascendant. But Uranus indicates erratic or sudden situation. Saturn is in a water sign so that makes sense with swelling around the bones. The moon in the 6th with its inconjunct with Uranus and pluto is being activated by Saturn (bones again). The moon is in the hot dry sign Aries...I do wonder about salts? I am afraid I will put two and two together and get 7 :) Moon, I think, is ruler of the lymph system which is our immune system (one part of it) But it is in a hot dry sign. Its connection to Pluto and Uranus does point to something long term and erratic and nature involving the immune system. There could be multiple issues going on or one cause like Lupus....Lupus is a wierd one and affects the body in multiple ways and will show a sed rate going up but it will wax and wane. It primarily starts with fatigue and forms of arthritis but it is more an autoimmune disorder. It can confuse the heck out of doctors. It will test out one day and not be there the other. You have to go on your bad days:) to catch it through blood work. If your sed rate comes up positive they may refer you to a rheumotologist...Uranus describes an erratic problem and Lupus is erratic. My assistant has it and some days are good and some days are bad. It can affect the heart, the joints, the you name it. Please do not take this as any sort of medical advise. Please keep us posted. I think we are all students:)

Last edited:

etoilestar

Hi Jamie and Cassandra
Thanks for the responses!!! some things really resonate with me here and could link in very easily, I have had rheumatic episodes in hands, but erratically! and most of the other symptoms are erratic the knee cramps for example I might have two or 3 days of bad cramps and then none for a couple of weeks... the same with the edema in my ankle, it swells mildly most of the time and then like this weekend it has really swollen, and i know (hope lol) by tuesday or wednesday it will be either not swollen or back to its "normal" swollen size...

The moon is linked with potassium Jamie http://www.astrology-horoscopes.co.uk/astrology-key-words.htm
and coincidentally http://www.zodiacal.com/articles/rozhon/health.htm
uranus is ruler of lupus!!!

MMM more food for thought!

thanks so much, this is so interesting, I cant wait to find more...

Melanie

etoilestar

Jamie - as far as spica cj ac is concerned... I noticed this placement the other week and didnt have time to look into it, but Ive just had a quick look now...

Spica Conjunct Ascendant the gift of brilliance, hidden talent, knowledge, a bountiful position, and the following from an astro on JFK who had the same aspect [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Spica confers brilliance. Brady tells us that “Spica represents the goddess’ gift of new knowledge and gives a potential for brilliance in any chart it touches”. It is considered extremely fortunate conferring happiness, preferment, honor and advancement."

I guess much depends on your definitions, I'm certainly not especially "brilliant" but perhaps my hidden talents are still working their way out and the brilliance, honour and advancement will come later in life... I do love knowledge, to me knowledge is power, and I am generally a very happy person, and pretty much always optimistic...

Melanie
[/FONT][/FONT]