Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 11-05-2017, 07:14 PM

Pluto, Sun, Moon and suffocation

We know that in astrology the planet Pluto represents suffocation. It could be symbolic - a person that suffocates other people by being too controlling, not giving others any personal space and privacy. But it could be literal, too. Someone might die from suffocation.

I have in my natal chart Moon in sextile to Pluto. The Moon is the mother's family. I know about three people in her family that died from suffocation. Two of them hanged themselves, one child died from suffocation by accident. Probably this is the reason why my mother and brother have problems with something like constant coughing .

I also have Sun in the 8th house, the house of Scorpio. The Sun is the father's family. All I know is that my father and his mother had some accidents when they fall in water with danger of drowning. But they are OK.

If you have your Sun or Moon aspected by Pluto, in the 8th house or in Scorpio, do you know about similar cases in your families? I guess an aspect of Pluto has the strongest influence, but let's check.

Unread 11-05-2017, 07:27 PM

Re: Pluto, Sun, Moon and suffocation

It depends what kind of suffocation? Suffocation by violence/accident might be due to Pluto, but connected to water, drugs, alcohol or disease it may be Neptune I Think.
Unread 11-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Banned

Pluto in the 8th opposed Taurus Moon.
Sun in 5th trine Pluto.

Deaths have never been about suffocation. I met someone with a failing body who i loved to bits and stood by until the day she went, not scared of death or being there when someone needs to go.

Lost my grandmother whom i disliked and wished ill on her, but she was an alcoholic.. so perhaps drowning via alcohol?

Uncle died on his motorbike going home from work at night who worked at the same place as me, which was very discomforting .. both situations i mean.
He did drink when he drove home in his car though..
Unread 11-05-2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerEvolve View Post
Pluto in the 8th opposed Taurus Moon.
Sun in 5th trine Pluto.

Deaths have never been about suffocation. I met someone with a failing body who i loved to bits and stood by until the day she went, not scared of death or being there when someone needs to go.

Lost my grandmother whom i disliked and wished ill on her, but she was an alcoholic.. so perhaps drowning via alcohol?

Uncle died on his motorbike going home from work at night who worked at the same place as me, which was very discomforting .. both situations i mean.
Do your Sun or Moon have an aspect to Neptune? Alcohol is Neptune.
Unread 11-05-2017, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunW View Post
Do your Sun or Moon have an aspect to Neptune? Alcohol is Neptune.
Moon and Pluto trine Neptune.
Unread 11-05-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Are your grandmother, that you disliked, and your uncle from your mother's family?
Unread 11-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are your grandmother, that you disliked, and your uncle from your mother's family?
Yes, grandmother was abusive.
Unread 11-05-2017, 10:55 PM

Sun in 8th house in aspect to Pluto...nope, can't say I have.
Unread 11-05-2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
excuse me but how in the World can you have Pluto trine Neptune? Neptune was sextile Pluto for many many decades. Unless you are born over a hundred years ago, that is an impossibility! :P
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animatrix View Post
excuse me but how in the World can you have Pluto trine Neptune? Neptune was sextile Pluto for many many decades. Unless you are born over a hundred years ago, that is an impossibility! :P
Well, of course, I didn't even pay attention to that!

She cannot have a trine between these planets.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
Sun in 8th house in aspect to Pluto...nope, can't say I have.
Do you know your family history? Maybe you should ask your relatives.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sextile then lol.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, of course, I didn't even pay attention to that!

She cannot have a trine between these planets.
Why does everyone think i'm female at first glance on any forums.. it's weird lol.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, grandmother was abusive.
My question was whether this grandmother is the mother of your mother.

And NOT the mother of your father.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
My question was whether this grandmother is the mother of your mother.

And NOT the mother of your father.
Yup mother of my mother.
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:

Was that uncle a brother of your mother? Did he have more serious problems with alcohol?
Unread 11-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Was that uncle a brother of your mother? Did he have more serious problems with alcohol?
He was her brother yes, i don't know if he had a drink problem just that i noticed he drank whilst on his way home from work when driving his car.

Me and my mums family are not well connected at all, i don't care about them.
Unread 11-06-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
He was her brother yes, i don't know if he had a drink problem just that i noticed he drank whilst on his way home from work when driving his car.

Me and my mums family are not well connected at all, i don't care about them.
I think that further back in time, before your grandmother, something bad must have happened in that family - your mother's family. But you don't seem to have much information about that. You have to ask about your family history.

Why was your grandmother drinking? Did she have problems with her husband or with her parents?
Unread 11-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think that further back in time, before your grandmother, something bad must have happened in that family - your mother's family. But you don't seem to have much information about that. You have to ask about your family history.

Why was your grandmother drinking? Did she have problems with her husband or with her parents?
My mum and dad were abusive also so it passed down.

I am where it stops as i'm completely different to them, sure i have some qualities that my mum and dad have there is no getting around that but i was put into foster care which pulled me above the problem.

It's not really possible to gain the information, my family is a mess, my dads side are actually genuine people.. oddly and my dad chose to blame my mother and her family for almost all of the issues, that included beating us as kids, never working, basically "allowing" them to control him. But i feel as though due to how it all fell in place he uses it as an excuse rather than saying yes i did nothing, beat his kids, gambled the little money he had and disregarded my mother for his friends instead.

It's a big gaping scenario.. it's much more than just my mums family.

My chart has aspects that you may find interesting.

Mars square Saturn (but this would be trine of the chart was diurnal and not nocturnal. The signs of Saturn and Mars are Taurus and Capricorn.. compatible but due to sect, turns out to be Square, it still aids me though.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-sq...posite-saturn/

Let's look at the Moon trine version though too because this is not as much of a square as first perceived.

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-trine-saturn-2/

Moon conjunct Mars.

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-co...quincunx-mars/

I have Chiron in my 5th house conjunct Sun and Jupiter also.

https://astrobutterfly.com/2017/03/1...hungry-horses/

http://rubyslipper.ca/ruby-slipper-a...he-natal-chart

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 11-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.
Unread 11-06-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
My mum and dad were abusive also so it passed down.

I am where it stops as i'm completely different to them, sure i have some qualities that my mum and dad have there is no getting around that but i was put into foster care which pulled me above the problem.

It's not really possible to gain the information, my family is a mess, my dads side are actually genuine people.. oddly and my dad chose to blame my mother and her family for almost all of the issues, that included beating us as kids, never working, basically "allowing" them to control him. But i feel as though due to how it all fell in place he uses it as an excuse rather than saying yes i did nothing, beat his kids, gambled the little money he had and disregarded my mother for his friends instead.

It's a big gaping scenario.. it's much more than just my mums family.

My chart has aspects that you may find interesting.

Mars square Saturn (but this would be trine of the chart was diurnal and not nocturnal. The signs of Saturn and Mars are Taurus and Capricorn.. compatible but due to sect, turns out to be Square, it still aids me though.

http://darkstarastrology.com/mars-sq...posite-saturn/

Let's look at the Moon trine version though too because this is not as much of a square as first perceived.

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-trine-saturn-2/

Moon conjunct Mars.

http://darkstarastrology.com/moon-co...quincunx-mars/

I have Chiron in my 5th house conjunct Sun and Jupiter also.

https://astrobutterfly.com/2017/03/1...hungry-horses/

http://rubyslipper.ca/ruby-slipper-a...he-natal-chart
Chiron in Cancer, a painful family wound. With Chiron in 5th house, have you gotten hurt in the area of love too?
Unread 11-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Chiron in Cancer, a painful family wound. With Chiron in 5th house, have you gotten hurt in the area of love too?
Lost my first GF to death but i went into it knowing she won't be around forever and deemed it my responsibility to lighten the load and make her feel loved, and what we had was very genuine and deep, i am passed it now, i don't find it that painful, i find it more of a blessing that i found her before she did leave this world.

My ex was aggressive and nonchalant to my feelings or what the word loyalty means, flirting in chat rooms which i found on her laptop coming home from work after working 11 hour shift moving vehicle parts at a rate of 72 per hour.. heavy stuff.

You could say i got angry, that's an understatement, this is where my true intimidation came out and i displayed my deeper Plutonic rage along with Saturn for good measure, not physically against them, but put enough fear in them that's lasting after the ordeal, she even tried to have me done in court for hitting her 5 times to the face whilst police found zero marks on her and just her using tears to manipulate.. weak Scorpio.

But i held my hand up to punching a dinner plate sized hole through the living room door when she punched me in the nose and pushing her away from me in defense. Her mother a Taurus who cheats on her man slapped me across the face as i'm backing away from her saying you don't want to do this warning her that if i let go it won't be pretty, me with a blooded nose and scratches all over my face and i end up in the garden in tears instead of letting out this true inner rage, and i walk out.

Before her mother, she tried to get her man to step in he just ended up getting lifted on to the sofa as in get out of my way.. did not hurt him.

At that point i learnt that my rage is best kept under wraps even in the hardest of times because i end up having a lot thrown at me due to people not being able to deal with me whatsoever.
Unread 11-06-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Lost my first GF to death but i went into it knowing she won't be around forever and deemed it my responsibility to lighten the load and make her feel loved, and what we had was very genuine and deep, i am passed it now, i don't find it that painful, i find it more of a blessing that i found her before she did leave this world.

My ex was aggressive and nonchalant to my feelings or what the word loyalty means, flirting in chat rooms which i found on her laptop coming home from work after working 11 hour shift moving vehicle parts at a rate of 72 per hour.. heavy stuff.

You could say i got angry, that's an understatement, this is where my true intimidation came out and i displayed my deeper Plutonic rage along with Saturn for good measure, not physically against them, but put enough fear in them that's lasting after the ordeal, she even tried to have me done in court for hitting her 5 times to the face whilst police found zero marks on her and just her using tears to manipulate.. weak Scorpio.

But i held my hand up to punching a dinner plate sized hole through the living room door when she punched me in the nose and pushing her away from me in defense. Her mother a Taurus who cheats on her man slapped me across the face as i'm backing away from her saying you don't want to do this warning her that if i let go it won't be pretty, me with a blooded nose and scratches all over my face and i end up in the garden in tears instead of letting out this true inner rage, and i walk out.

Before her mother, she tried to get her man to step in he just ended up getting lifted on to the sofa as in get out of my way.. did not hurt him.

At that point i learnt that my rage is best kept under wraps even in the hardest of times because i end up having a lot thrown at me due to people not being able to deal with me whatsoever.
What a **** Life you have had lol.

I wonder though if Chiron wounds can be completely healed? do you Think that you can forget all about ur past family trauma and that it will be 100% healed? I have Chiron in 1st house and I'm a Little worried because I'm suffering from a Health problem which i fear is chronic. So many astrologers says that the Chiron wound is impossible to heal.
Unread 11-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
What a **** Life you have had lol.

I wonder though if Chiron wounds can be completely healed? do you Think that you can forget all about ur past family trauma and that it will be 100% healed? I have Chiron in 1st house and I'm a Little worried because I'm suffering from a Health problem which i fear is chronic. So many astrologers says that the Chiron wound is impossible to heal.
I have accepted that i will see the best and worst in humans altogether, and that i myself can mirror any part of anyone i truly want to though my intentions are good.

My carer spoke to me yesterday who looked after me in foster care, and said i thought you said you are moving to **** a place where they live and that i should as my life would awesome there, and i said yeah i thought i was too and that i got some hurdles, met a female etc..

But at that point i also welled up a bit that someone cares for me, tells me she loves me.. not spoke in over a year and the first thing she says is how am i and she is proud of me.

Apparently i was the worst case the foster care association had ever had.

At school the teachers deemed me a success story even though all signs showed opposite, i got told by family of my carer just how loyal i was to her and that i stood by her side no matter what and never mentioned a single bad thing about her even if we had arguments.

I am not flashy, i just know what i am capable of at least in what i have experienced and have done, and have been told.

This don't come from me, this comes from people who have stood up and said.. ok that guy did this and that.

My carer by the way is no longer a foster carer, she had some of the worst kids you could imagine, i was no angel myself, but i was her first foster child, i had been in 2 homes before her, and i would do my time in foster care with her until the age of 18.

Now from there it felt like all was lost at least for me, but i was ok i was heading into the Army and to start paving my own way even if it did go backwards after the Army, but then i created a FaceBook account after leaving, and i added them all, and people could not be happier.. i was shocked by just how all these people think of me so highly.

So whilst i go through hell i do gain from it too.

Last edited by CancerEvolve; 11-06-2017 at 07:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
Animatrix (11-06-2017), katydid (11-06-2017)
Unread 11-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Banned

If you ever need to find solace always look and keep your head above the depths as much as you can.

Music for me is one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNIBqkgxwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtWdUlG6cEo

And i like to sing but am shy.. if i get up and sing though i do so because i'm passed being shy and need to express.

Like below i sing a song by a guy with my exact date of birth and same chart lol.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0j2oJLokT3v

Find outlets, find comfort
The Following User Says Thank You to CancerEvolve For This Useful Post:
Animatrix (11-07-2017)
Unread 11-07-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Do you know your family history? Maybe you should ask your relatives.
Yes, I do. Both of my parents were serious about teaching us our heritage.

I come from a family of 8th house Suns and Moons. There are definite links to our past, but suffocation is not one of them.

Tags
moon, pluto, suffocation