Are we going to move from our apartment?

a101

I consider myself very inexperienced with horary. I don't know if I am analyzing this alright, i really appreciate any help. I think the answer is yes. Jupiter between Venus and Mars confuses me.

I will be moving in 4 (weeks, months?) The new place will be opposite from my current. John Frawley says you use the time when the aspect perfects, so Mars /Venus conjunct at 24 degrees (minus) 14 degrees. Time frame of 10.

Mars/Moon/Venus Mutable signs, in Cadent Houses. Time Frame of weeks. 4-10 weeks???

Me: 1st House: Aries ASC: Mars Virgo 18
My apartment 4th house: Moon Pisces 26
Future Home: 7th House: Venus Virgo 14
Sun 7th

Are we going to move out of this apartment (when)?

Mars applies a conjunction to Venus (YES)
Mars opposites separating aspect Moon

Venus first makes a conjunction to Jupiter (I don’t understand that)

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 41

oleanna

I consider myself very inexperienced with horary. I don't know if I am analyzing this alright, i really appreciate any help. I think the answer is yes. Jupiter between Venus and Mars confuses me.

I will be moving in 4 (weeks, months?) The new place will be opposite from my current. John Frawley says you use the time when the aspect perfects, so Mars /Venus conjunct at 24 degrees (minus) 14 degrees. Time frame of 10.

Mars/Moon/Venus Mutable signs, in Cadent Houses. Time Frame of weeks. 4-10 weeks???

Sun 7th

Please, I don't get your question. You said "I will be moving ", you even speak of the new place as sure and known.
Why then would you ask if you gonna move??
...your chart has a late Asc, which usually is taken as the querent knows the answer;)

Last edited:

rafaella

Sun 7th

I'm not really seeing a clear 'move' aspect in this chart. Normally 7th rules the removals and we need a clear (not prohibited) aspect between Moon and 7th ruler or between 1st and 7th ruler and there is none.

Are you still looking for a place to move or have you found one? Venus and Mars do conjunct but Jupiter is in the way, so some obstacles in place. And reception between Mars and Venus is not particularly good.

a101

Thank you oleanna andrafaella for all the replies. We want to move and are working towards it.

The Jupiter is the obstacle?

I am Mars and it makes an aspect to Venus in 4 degrees but Jupiter between, means that Jupiter stops these plans?

Can you tell me why Jupiter is separating from Mars (me) but applying to Venus (the new place)? Does that mean it is something I have encountered 3 (somethings ago?)

Jupiter is either the ruler of the eighth, ninth or twelveth. So, for it to be a yes in horary, the applying aspect can't have any planets in-between or else that planet is putting the breaks on things happening?
Is there anyway to tell what Jupiter is in here?

Am I wrong about the sun being a co-ruler of the 7th? It makes a applying opposition to the ASC in 3?

Wish I was better at this.

rafaella

Thank you oleanna andrafaella for all the replies. We want to move and are working towards it.

The Jupiter is the obstacle?

I am Mars and it makes an aspect to Venus in 4 degrees but Jupiter between, means that Jupiter stops these plans?

Can you tell me why Jupiter is separating from Mars (me) but applying to Venus (the new place)? Does that mean it is something I have encountered 3 (somethings ago?)

Jupiter is either the ruler of the eighth, ninth or twelveth. So, for it to be a yes in horary, the applying aspect can't have any planets in-between or else that planet is putting the breaks on things happening?
Is there anyway to tell what Jupiter is in here?

Am I wrong about the sun being a co-ruler of the 7th? It makes a applying opposition to the ASC in 3?

Wish I was better at this.

Yes Jupiter here prohibits the aspect between Venus and Mars, or at least delays things. In this chart Jupiter is in fall, so whatever it is, it is not good prohibition. I can't say what Jupiter is, but its rules the 8th, so perhaps bank money, funds, other people's resources. Jupiter also rules the 9th and 12th as you noted. Moon in 12th may indicate issues that are not known to you.

Why do you want to move? I assume you are renting at the moment? No Sun doesn't rule 7th. Moon will change signs and trine Saturn, at the 8th, so 8th house issues seem to be at forefront here. Moon will enter fall of Saturn. Saturn ruling the 10th of work. 10th also rules mothers.

Would you be needing to borrow money to able to move house?