Very similar birth charts !

Anne12

So, few weeks ago I met this boy with whom everything clicked right away:) Since i'm pretty into horoscope i checked his birth chart (of course i don't know his ascendant since i don't know his time of birth) and was amazed when i discovered the similarity of our birth charts. The thing is that we live in totally different countries and we're born in different day and year. Sounds like fun if you can tell me something about this combination:) thanks ! By the way my rising sign is Sagittarius.

me-
Sun Libra 8.17
Moon Aries 15.33
Mercury Scorpio 0.30
Venus Virgo 12.03
Mars Scorpio 2.58
Jupiter Libra 21.23
Saturn Aquarius 24.13 R
Uranus Capricorn 18.14
Neptune Capricorn 18.23
Pluto Scorpio 23.43
Lilith Aries 9.01
Asc node Sagittarius 4.32

and

him-
Sun Libra 29.32
Moon Aries 29.26
Mercury Scorpio 12.22
Venus Virgo 13.24
Mars Scorpio 4.32
Jupiter Virgo 8.03
Saturn Aquarius 0.28
Uranus Capricorn 10.19
Neptune Capricorn 14.12
Pluto Scorpio 19.30
Lilith Capricorn 20.02
Asc node Capricorn 12.36

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Even when you don't know risings you can put your Venus as ascendant and still glean info from it. Or determine the ruler of your year with a profection wheel. Simply drag your rising sign to the ascendant location and look at your age and that sign tells you the ruler of your year. For example if Leo is where you see your current age then the ruler of your year is the Sun so you watch those transits more carefully. If, knowing your own rising as Sag so we know Gemini is your 7th house cusp IF Mercury rules your year expect some 7th house issues to arise to the forefront. Always check out aspects to your Venus too in the case of love interests.

http://www.sageasita.com/visual-nine.html

IleneK

Premium Member
... your most important thing in a horoscope is the ascendant and it's ruler since it maps out your entire life ...

Perhaps we might say that one of the most important points in a horoscope is the ascending sign and ruler. The Sun and Moon are also of primary importance. Along with the chart in its entirety
icon7.gif