Comon there must be someone out there who knows about predicting children

LisaAngela

Bergz was a fantastic forum member who was on other forums, not sure if she is on here but she is fantastic at predicting fertile times in a womans chart (using lunar/solar) and other methods... I have searched for her but have been told she has not been around for a while. Someone out there must know about using charts to detect fertile times or anything like that?? I won't post my chart but if anyone knows anything of this then I would be very interested to hear.

p.s I have read other threads on this matter but was looking for something personal rather than reading about someone elses chart completely different to mine

rahu

Banned
hi lisa

there is a technique called the sabin method.it is very simple.
when the sun and moon are in the same angluar degree each month as the angular degree of you natal chart.a woman ovulates.this is separate from houses or signs.for instance if the moonis 90 degrees before your sun in your natal, then each month when the moon is 90 degrees before the sun by transits , you will ovulate.remmber his has nothing to do with sign or house placement. also i must be exactly the same. if your moon was 90 degrees after he sun ,this would not work.
sperm rmains motile for 3 days, so having sex 3 days before you ovulate can result in pregnancy, all physiologic conditions being good.

as you know the only time a woman can become pegnant is when the egg is travelig down the fallopian tube, about 20 minute.s i have found that this technique works almost to the minute.when the exact aspect is reached ovulation begins.

if you have been on birth cintrol pills ,it may take several months for your body to regain it's natural timing.

also the day after ovulation the chances of pregnancy are nearly 0 so you have up to 3 days before you ovulate.

rahu

Although this Forum, Horary Hour is quite silent these days, about a decade ago this very method of conception was argued from Max Heindel's writtings found in Simplified Scientific Astrology, although many horary artists on Horary Hour claimed his method to be unreliable, it is correct with my birth yet I had a very fertile mother who had :moon::conjunct::pluto::cancer: on the 5th house cusp:rightful::love::biggrin: so my birth may be easier to factor, this is found at:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng02.htm#par92

Chapter IV, The Sun, Moon, and Ascendant:

Properly viewed the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are not really three separate horoscopical principles but represent two composite parts which when united constitute the human being. The "rising sing" and the "first house" together form an avenue for the fecundating influences of the Moon which there crystallize and form the etheric matrix that moulds the physical particles from the maternal body into a new vehicle; hence the astrological maxim, that the ascendant at birth (or its opposite) is the Moon's place at conception. This composite body is the part of the human being which is born and dies after a relatively evanescent period of existence.

Chapter IV, The Rising Sign:

....it has been found by observations that the sign rising or ascending on the eastern horizon when a child is born is the principal factor in determining the basic constitution and form of the physical body. Further investigations have shown that the reason for this fact is that at the time of conception when the seed-atom was planted in the ovum the Moon, which is the Cosmic agent of fecundation, projected its fertilizing ray through the sign and degree which later rises at the moment of birth, (or its opposite). For that reason the rising sign and degree continue to be the avenue of ingress of the life-forces which build the body of the babe until the severance of the umbilical cord, and the nature of the rising sign is thus indelibly stamped upon the new vehicle and retained all through life. ...

www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng02.htm#par92

Since the question is about prediction *if* there is prior documentation to where Heindel adopted this from possibly Ancient sources it would be Very Interesting!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Matthew 2:1 Expanded Bible
[ Wise Men Come to Visit Jesus ] ·When [After] Jesus was born in the town of Bethlehem in Judea during the time when Herod was king, some ·wise men [astrologers; magi; C a class of wise men and priests who practiced astrology] from the east came to Jerusalem.

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/star-...tent?oid=22904

Last edited:

Angels

Bergz was a fantastic forum member who was on other forums, not sure if she is on here but she is fantastic at predicting fertile times in a womans chart (using lunar/solar) and other methods... I have searched for her but have been told she has not been around for a while. Someone out there must know about using charts to detect fertile times or anything like that?? I won't post my chart but if anyone knows anything of this then I would be very interested to hear.

p.s I have read other threads on this matter but was looking for something personal rather than reading about someone elses chart completely different to mine

for the favourable period of child birth /fertility times are when the rulers of the houses 1,5 & 11 align in any one of those house...(person's natal chart)

it will be much easy to predit the year if in case the one of the ruler is saturn or jupiter (much easier) stays 1 yr period in a sign

for example house 1 (capricorn) house 5 (taurus) and house 11 (sagittarus)

1st house ruler in 5th (saturn in taurus)
11th house ruler goes to 1st (jupiter in capricorn)
5th house ruler in 11th (venus in sagittarus)

so...when u look at jupiter and its still at 11th house abt to move in a year to capricorn meaning...that next year (whole yr) period is fertile period

it will be much more easier if u see both the man and womans chart together :)

JUPITERASC

LisaAngela, as this is not only a discussion forum but also a learning forum, then for those who are interested, a helpful member posted instructions on how to 'predict children' or fertility in a natal chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=386016#post386016 :smile:
"When will I marry", "How many children I'll have" - these are the most frequent questions of the people who are interested in astrology.
Here I will explain the method of delineation of fertility or sterility of the chart.
Guessing the number of children is a very tricky thing, but delineating whether there will be few, many or no children at all is quite possible and this art can predict that.

Well, I do not have a lot of affinity toward theory and there fore I will grab my pen and scribe the rules directly, so we can later practically delineate charts and see the rules on practical example charts.

Here's what Lilly says about the fertility or sterility of the Signs (I know that Lilly is not medieval astrologer, but he draws a lot from the medieval sources):

Aries: By reason Mars, a sterill planet hath that for his house, and the Sun for Exaltation, is rather a Sign of Barrennesse than otherwise.
Taurus: Is reputed more fruitful than barren, being the house of Venus, who is fruitful, and the exaltation of the Moon.
Gemini: Is adjudged barren, being the house of Mercury, who discerns nothing of himself.
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Leo: Is reputed barren, being the house of the Sun, and Lyons bring forth Young rarely.
Virgo: Hath the name of the barren Signe, for Mayds of themselves produce no Births &c.
Libra
: Rather a Signe of fecundity, it being the house of Venus, and Saturn his exaltation [4].
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Capricorn: A Signe of few children inclining to barrennesse.
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

Fruitful Houses:
1/11/10/7 and 5th.

Fruitful Planets:
Jupiter/Venus/Moon (Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun, Mars or Saturn can go to the sterility side).
Sun (because of the heat) and the 2 Malefics are sterile planets.

Pars Filorum (Part of Children):
ASC + SA - JU for a day births, reversed for night ones.

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house, and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords; or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:
Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in
the specified houses or even in the 5th and the said planets are for*-
tunate and strong and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception, or even by a square with reception, it
signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children unless the
saidsignificator is within 1minute ofsomefixed star ofthe nature
of Mars or Saturn. However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.

Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there & the pars for-
tunae or pars filiorum were there and any of the malefics should
aspect the said part it completely denies children whether they are
weak or strong, unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles the
malefic with reception or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star
of the nature of Jupiter, Venus or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius or in
Taurus. Mercury varies depending on the nature ofthe planet it is
joined with.

Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children are in the aforesaid places, and this planet happens to be Void of Course, then this means that the native will have only one child.
(Some argue about this and say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation).

Examples in the next post.

LisaAngela

hi lisa

there is a technique called the sabin method.it is very simple.
when the sun and moon are in the same angluar degree each month as the angular degree of you natal chart.a woman ovulates.this is separate from houses or signs.for instance if the moonis 90 degrees before your sun in your natal, then each month when the moon is 90 degrees before the sun by transits , you will ovulate.remmber his has nothing to do with sign or house placement. also i must be exactly the same. if your moon was 90 degrees after he sun ,this would not work.
sperm rmains motile for 3 days, so having sex 3 days before you ovulate can result in pregnancy, all physiologic conditions being good.

as you know the only time a woman can become pegnant is when the egg is travelig down the fallopian tube, about 20 minute.s i have found that this technique works almost to the minute.when the exact aspect is reached ovulation begins.

if you have been on birth cintrol pills ,it may take several months for your body to regain it's natural timing.

also the day after ovulation the chances of pregnancy are nearly 0 so you have up to 3 days before you ovulate.

rahu

Rahu thank you for this great reply. In fact I have heard alot about this method and have monitored myself in the past, but the dates never matched up on lunar phases fertility calander, it would have been the wrong time for ovulation, so I never bothered testing. But I have just gone back out of curiosity, and this July it says Ovulation will take place on the 6th July - Matching my natural ovulation to the day!!
Of course this is the first time this has happened. I have never tested with a predictor for accuracy but this month I will. Hopefully will be lucky this month with Jupiter switching houses :)

rahu

Banned
hi

the lunar phases fertility calendar is not based on the same principles as the sabin method.
i have compared the luna fertilty calendar given on astro.com and it is a few days different.

also you probably know tha your temperature rises 1-2 degrees when you ovulate so if you take your temperture every morning before rising, you can determine your basal temperature and then when you find a rise in temperature you will know you ovulate. the obvious problem is that you only have 20 minute to become pregnant after you start ovulating so if you ovulate in the middle of the night you will realize you were fertile after the fact.

i knew a woman who was very into her body senses and she could detect the rise in her body temperature when ovulation started and hence knew when she ovulated. she was skeptical about the sabin methiod even though she was into astrolgy.so i predicted her ovulation day to the hour,i beleive it was 2 PM and she told me ,yes, she felt her temperature rise at 2 pm.
good luck
rahu