Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 01-31-2012, 10:30 PM

A Vision

{My clairvoyant friend Clarisse posted this on FB today.}

"Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to share a vision I had yesterday afternoon. I saw a large expanse of water with sunlight reflecting from it. Then, I saw four large figures walking on the water coming toward me. As I focused on the huge figures, I realized it was four Native American elders. I heard " The Grandfathers are coming!" I then felt I was seeing the Pacific ocean, and that I was to pray for the West Coast. I did major prayers and I am continuing them today. FYI, folks. Love, Clarisse"

Unread 01-31-2012, 10:47 PM

Re: A Vision

I just commented this morning that it feels like 'Earthquake Weather' here ...all you fellow Californians, Oregonians and you folks in Washington state watch for the next new moon...that's when the Moon and the Sun's pull combine...remember that the Moon also affects water underground just as it does the oceans...
Unread 02-02-2012, 01:08 AM

piercethevale: You do know that the whole West coast is basically *****ed, right?

*see the reading clarifying Cayce's dream*
Unread 02-25-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
piercethevale: You do know that the whole West coast is basically *****ed, right?

*see the reading clarifying Cayce's dream*
Gee Mark, I hadn't noticed your reply till today...I had rather forgotten about this thread.
You're asking me whether I know about Cayce's dream?...you're kidding, right?
Unread 02-26-2012, 02:42 AM

Visions are potential timelines, not realities. Not all of Cayce's visions came true or were exact.

I once had a vision of nuclear annihilation in the late 80's, a gigantic mushroom cloud exploded outside my house in the distance toward where London would be. The windows shook from the blast and everything went white - that never manifested, either, yet the vision was crystal clear, and so real I thought it was really happening. I do think it was a message that time is running out and our lives in this dimension are finite; I have had this message all my life. We are all moving on sooner than we think.

That meme about the west coast has been around for a long time now, and I don't know what to make of it. The energies are starting to rev up now and everything is moving toward the most positive timeline. If there are any problems in the west coast they may not be substantial I feel.

But I liked the vision of the Grandfathers coming back. I think this is true, and the grandfathers say that it is through women and the feminine principle that the balance of the world will be restored. I don't think they meant Hilary Clinton or Angela Merkel, though (allegedly Hitler's daughter), he he. (Sorry, that was a bit random...)

We are one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively.
Therefore love yourself, be true to yourself,
and watch the world transform.