Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Humor

Humor Need a laugh? You'll be sure to find one here!

Unread 12-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Banned

Re: what is the best moon sign (with sun sign pairing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhTeam View Post
I am fond of sun and moon in Leo in the first house

Unread 12-10-2010, 07:24 AM

I have a Taurus Moon with Leo Sun- I think Taurus Moon really provides stability to the Leo sun. I don't like my Leo Sun but I'm so thankful for the Taurus moon

And also my mom has a Cancer moon- she is very nurturing and would do anything to help someone out. and sun sign is aquarius- which surprisingly is a great pairing in my opinion- helps to balance out the sensitivity
Unread 12-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrology02 View Post
I have a Taurus Moon with Leo Sun- I think Taurus Moon really provides stability to the Leo sun. I don't like my Leo Sun but I'm so thankful for the Taurus moon

And also my mom has a Cancer moon- she is very nurturing and would do anything to help someone out. and sun sign is aquarius- which surprisingly is a great pairing in my opinion- helps to balance out the sensitivity
Leo suns rule you should be proud to be one. What's mom's rising?
Unread 12-10-2010, 07:31 AM

Deep down I do love being a Leo, however the drama gets the best of me sometimes I think my mom's rising is capricorn- same as me

what is your moon sign?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey J. View Post
Leo suns rule you should be proud to be one. What's mom's rising?
Unread 02-27-2011, 05:48 AM

My best friend is an Aries with Cancer Moon. She is very sweet and kind yet also extremely animated and talkative, she gets me out of my shell. Her Aries sun is especially obvious with regards to her physical disability, she drives her electric wheelchair around like a crazy woman!

Stubborn-as-a-bull Aspie.

My Natal Chart
(the right TOB this time!)
Unread 03-07-2011, 02:03 AM

Sun in Virgo
Moon in Taurus

best Sun/Moon combo ever!
Unread 03-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Sun in Virgo
Moon in Taurus

best Sun/Moon combo ever!
NO, NO, NO!!!!!!! Everyone knows (or should if they don't already) that sun sign Aquarius and moon sign libra is the best combo. LOl!!!!!!
Unread 03-08-2011, 02:26 AM

I think my Taurus moon is the saving of me. It's the much needed emotional stability opposed to the instability and weaknesses of my Pisces sun and Pisces rising... I think it's the best moon sign there is: calm in the storm of emotions.

Perhaps people with Aries sun could most benefit from the stability of Taurus moon?
The Following User Says Thank You to Flowergirl For This Useful Post:
serafin5 (07-13-2014)
Unread 03-10-2011, 10:15 PM

As a Random fact: Mother Theresa is Virgo Sun, Moon in Taurus, and Sagittarius Ascendant.

The same as I am!
Unread 03-11-2011, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
As a Random fact: Mother Theresa is Virgo Sun, Moon in Taurus, and Sagittarius Ascendant.

The same as I am!
Girl, I do love you!!!!!!!!!
Unread 03-14-2011, 09:37 PM

I never get the moon in scorpio issue either. I think people feel uncomfortable around these people because they can dig up the emotions of others. In defenceof the other water signs I think it can bring great rewards but these are not necessarily recognised today ie intuition and sensitivity.

I also think that moon in cap is tough. I know of two people with this placing and it seems there childhood was really austere. cant seem to let their guard down

Combo's. I think the sun taurus and moon in virgo is good - work wise moon in virgo - great mental ability. but moon in virgo in relationships - hmm not so easy - can be nit picking and perfectionist beyond what is reasonable.

moon in aqua - definitely the outsider - look at princess Diana! despite her cancer sun she did not fit into her own family or the one she married into.

leo is probably the best out of the fire signs for a moon placing.

I think the libra moon would also be a good placing - well balanced emotions and good in relationships/personal.
Unread 03-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
I never get the moon in scorpio issue either. I think people feel uncomfortable around these people because they can dig up the emotions of others. In defenceof the other water signs I think it can bring great rewards but these are not necessarily recognised today ie intuition and sensitivity.

I also think that moon in cap is tough. I know of two people with this placing and it seems there childhood was really austere. cant seem to let their guard down
Scarlet Johannsen has Moon in Scorp. This placement is great for an actress. The trick is to use it all, whatever you have - to your advantage.

My daughter has Moon in Cap. She's young and I haven't seen it manifest yet. She's really a funny, charismatic, intelligent kid. I wonder what this will turn out to be. She doesn't have an austere childhood, as you put it, I'm a fun Sag Mom, I'd say. Maybe this will counteract the detriment.

Unread 03-16-2011, 06:22 PM

moon in libra seems to be cool and comfortable for the native but so frustrating for people around them because they need so much time alone and are too detached/insensitive. and even with that cool air we all know how extreme a libran moon can get when it has to.

what do you guys think of moon in air signs?
Unread 03-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danashock View Post
moon in libra seems to be cool and comfortable for the native but so frustrating for people around them because they need so much time alone and are too detached/insensitive. and even with that cool air we all know how extreme a libran moon can get when it has to.

funny, seems like you're describing my Aqua Moon too. I love it for the reasons you mentioned, but I am supersensitive and I sometimes wish I could be more demonstrative with my affection and love when people close to me need it. I tend to only be able to express that on my own terms and time and moods.

Unread 03-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:

No, moon in libra moon is only detached around large groups because they make them emotionally distraught due to libra liking interpersonal relations. Being moon in libra I would like to think I know.
Unread 03-17-2011, 04:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse

hi, i have a pisces sun aquarius moon, which i love because it gives me the best of both worlds ~it balances me out yet i love my pisces sun I feel the moon makes me strong I also have aries rising which helps as well

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Unread 03-17-2011, 11:48 PM

random fact: salvador dali has sun in aquarius and moon in aries,just like me =P
Unread 03-17-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
No, moon in libra moon is only detached around large groups because they make them emotionally distraught due to libra liking interpersonal relations. Being moon in libra I would like to think I know.
and what about lunar libras in interpersonal relations? i feel they still need alot of time off. (i know about 5-6 lunar libra ppl who are very close friends of mine and i am an aries moon!)
Unread 03-18-2011, 03:08 AM
Banned

Are you saying you have been with them in a one on one situation where there wasn't any large groups or better yet where it was just the two of you? A noisey bar or club wouldn't count as such places make many with libra moons distraught because the noise pollution gets in the way of getting to know the person they are speaking to. Libra moon also hates it when they are trying to have a meaningful one on one conversation and a 3rd party comes in. Yes we don't like larger society and have to with draw. Also, libra struggles with being co-dependent on one hand and individual on the other and for moon in libra this is an emotional experience/struggle.

Last edited by juicey J.; 03-18-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Unread 03-19-2011, 03:38 AM

Quote:
In my experience Libra is quite the opposite, the two Libra moons that I know (well) are the most socially needy people that I know.

Quote:
Well, Gemini moon is the best.

As for 4 Gemini, 4 Aquarius moons in family + Libra/Gemini moon friends I ought to know. They're great.
Unread 03-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Banned

Yes kukka but do they have cancer sun or rising or moon angular or square one of the angles?
Unread 03-19-2011, 05:59 PM

hmm interesting. Yes it is quite understandable in theory that a libra moon will always have the need for companionship! why is my experience so detached with all those libra moons beats me. Perhaps its cuz our moons are opposite to each other? (aries/libra)

another reason i could come up with is that if theres too much air (plus moon in air sign) could be very detached unlike the libra moon plus water combo
Unread 03-19-2011, 10:04 PM

Juicey j.,

the other is perhaps a cancer rising, the other maybe has moon near MC, at least moon venus.

Libra, Aquarius, Gemini moons are social, air signs are that.. 'emotionality' is not what it is.

danashock,
other factors count so much. Even more than the signs, in my view.
Unread 03-20-2011, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin taylor View Post
Well shoot,... I meant Fall, not Detriment for Moon in Scorpio..but it still begs the question as to why a Water Planet like the Moon in a Water Sign would be considered the least favorable position for the Moon to work in. I still think it is a default thing, because i know plenty of deep feeling Scorpio Moons.
I originally thought the way you did wondering how a water moon could be a bad placement BUT THINK OF THIS......Scorpio is a secretive vs private sign and emotions are harmful if held in all the time and not allowed to be expressed. So that's how I came to understand it.

My placidius chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...natalchart.gif

My Vedic chart
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...10withdasa.jpg

Sun conjunct Jupiter: I am almost always in a good mood.

Here to learn astrology.
Unread 03-20-2011, 02:36 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Rushwing

Sun/Moon signs I love. ..
sun aquarius, moon libra - balanced emotions, caring person, brilliant mind, sometimes afraid to feel - but understandably, they are like delicate butterflies, they can die in a storm! Their strength is their light sweetness- they are like meringues or marshmallows - : D

sun cancer, moon sagittarius - best healer I know - great sense of humor! and always aware of my feelings, very very smart. In fact I love 2 people with this placement who are AMAZINGLY sweet and soft and funny! Like comfy chairs they are with great healing humor and high spiritual minds! I'm surprised no one has mentioned this combo yet. They are like apple pie!

sun taurus moon scorpio - A ROCK OF THE AGES - totally dependable, never asks anything in return Fair, sweet and completely self-contained. . .never spreads bad feelings... totally compassionate. . .Never mad.. laughs at themselves. . . like lead they anchor everything around them. . . So if they were a dessert, they would be a shortbread cookie with unsweetened black tea. . .BASIC and good. (one of my bosses)

OTHER
sun scorpio moon taurus - for me not an easy combo - HARD HEARTS - COLD MINDS - the level of their compassion is variable of course but the nature of their rock souls and calculating minds is the same. . depending on their spiritual evolution . . . if you hurt them you are in a world of hell!! Scorpio moons are not the bad ones to have enemies - its taurus moons that revenge pretty bad. . . (if inclined) because they have the patience and consistency to go through with it, and are generally pretty confident in themselves.

at their best though i could think of them like a expresso bean dipped in chocolate. . . A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH - mmmmmm and best in small amounts - for you can overdose without realizing and then become intolerant!

Last edited by Rushwing; 03-20-2011 at 02:40 AM.