I am trying to purchase a book overseas. Will the book arrive to my destination?

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I am researching now about purchasing a book from an author overseas. It's an expensive book. I have been googling and researching and want to know how safe this transaction will be? I will be using Western Union.

So my horary question is "Will the intended book arrive to my chosen destination"

Here is the chart for the moment I thought of choosing horary as a research method into this fella's honor with regard to getting the book as described to my chosen destination.

If you can tell how it will be received that would be great too. lol. But I'm thinking that's likely a 2nd horary chart.

Attachments

• astrology horary Amy safe to purchase book.gif
    astrology horary Amy safe to purchase book.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 22

dhundhun

Chart is not promising.

I have been purchasing things from almost every corner of World. India, Russia, China, England, Germany, Canada, South Africa, etc. Never had problems with those transactions.

But I have problems from New York, LA, etc. But these problems are 3-4 in 10 years.

Te transactions have been up to $1000.

As far as books are concerned, I have been cheated many times on Amazon.com, instead of American or Japanese print, they send cheaper Asian prints.

I feel, the question of foreign should not be there; there are more problems with domestic suppliers.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Thank you for your imput. I have also purchased items worldwide many times but usually thru amazon.com or ebay. This would be my first western union transaction. - the book will originate from Australia.

I have many emails out to verify this person's address etc before I send money.