will i get my own appartment?

Mystica79

Please help me with horary. I dont know much about horary, I'm just a newbie, but I have very hard year behind me and it still continues.

I have moved in appartment with my bf. I'm very unhappy here, we don't uderstand each other anymore and I'm strarting to thing it would be best for both of use if I would leave. But the problem is, I don't have anywhere to go. I can't go home (long story). I desperatly want a little appartment for myself, I would like to be alone for a while ...

So, the chart ...

ASC is in 15°Gemini, Mercury is in 11th House.
Is appartment (new home in 4th house or not?). If it is ... the ruler of 4th house is in 11th house. I can't explain the full 11th house - help of my friends, my future?

Anyway the queastion was: will I get my own appartment and move out of here.

Pleaaaase help.

Thanks

Horary chart:

http://www.shrani.si/f/15/4j/1y0aZHsQ/astro2gw91flat331964426.gif

FleetingDasein

Mystica, I'm sorry to hear about this difficult situation.

I'm still learning horary, so don't get your hopes up until more experienced members have a look.

You're Mercury, your own apartment is Sun. The Sun and the Mercury are separating from a conjunction. This indicates past activity. So maybe you heard about an apartment that just became available, and posed the question.

The Moon, your co-significator, is in the Sun's domicile. This type of reception is a very good sign.

Notice that the Moon is applying to the Sun. That might point out to a yes. But while this happening, the Sun is also receiving an applying sextile from Jupiter. Jupiter rules your 7th house so I think there might be some opposition from your boyfriend. Does he really want you to move out? Jupiter is also applying to your significator. Jupiter is quite busy trying to influence the outcome.

Mercury is in the Sun's face in Aries. The weakest of all receptions, one can say the Sun is indifferent to Mercury. But then again, the Sun is paying good attention to the Moon.

I don't know if I'm reading the interference from Jupiter correctly. If not, I would say you will end up getting an apartment. The active 11th house suggests you will get help from your friends. Maybe you will move in with one of them and because of that the question yields a negative outcome (because you asked if you would get your "own" apartment). Maybe you will end up getting a shared apartment (once again that wouldn't qualify as your "own"). One has to be careful when posing such questions.

In the end, you're gonna have to do what makes you happy, regardless of what the horary says.

Last edited:

natasa812

Dear Mystica and Fleeting, I think that new apartment is represented by the 7th since we are talking about movement. The apartment she lives at the moment is represented by the 4th house.

Here it is:

7th House

Marriage and marriage partners, partnerships of all sorts (business as well as intimate), open enemies, thieves, the other party in a buying and selling transaction, a contract labor or subcontractor situation, the default other person (see below), the other side in a lawsuit or negotiation, the other possibility for the home team in a sporting event, removals (or moving house).

So, if you could look to that Jupiter in a different light since I don`t know how to interpret future movements of planets, it would be helpful...

Also, the end of matter is ruled by Sun...
If we take all this Jupiter activity under consideration, I think that yes, she will move...but I can not say if it will be her ``own`` apartment...

Best r

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yes, the new house is 4th from the chart's 4th = 7th.

Mer, your significator is combust, which for some astrologers shows a negative outcome, but I will take it as simply indicative of your fear and unhappiness in your current home and that you feel 'trapped' there, as the Sun rules your current home. I was a bit confused to see your current place as exalted through the Sun in Aries, but this could perhaps show the great power your current place has over you, as you have no place to go (and as it combusts you), or it could indicate that things will get better at your current place as Mer is moving ahead and out of the combustion zone. Other points to follow might also speak for this.

Mer (you) will very soon perfect its sextile to Jupiter (your new home, but also your partner). This means a small opportunity to move out might arise perhaps through your employer (if you're working)/ someone of authority or even your mum, as Jupiter is placed in the 10th. However, I quite doubt it that you can find a new place and move out so soon (sextile will get perfected fairly soon), but perhaps this Mer-Jup sextile is indicative of a betterment of situation with your partner. Mer's placement in the house of your own hopes and wishes does give me some hope. Sun's (current place) next aspect will be a sextile to Jup (new place), which again shows a small ray of hope of making a new home your own, though a trine would have been a real opportunity.

It is interesting to see that the Moon (your co-sig) is in Leo, the sign on the cusp of your 4th, which shows you feel stuck at your current place. However, it's next aspect (while still in Leo) will be a trine to the Sun, right after which it will enter the 4th house, which again tells me that somehow things could get better at your current home (or maybe you will be able to make some arrangement for you own space at your current place). It will then trine Mer (you) and right after that oppose Jup, which could show two things: either that things will have improved by then at your current place and so you will give up the idea of moving to a new place (Jup=new place), or that your partner will move out/ separate himself from you (Jup=partner).

It would be interesting to know how things develop, so you might like to let us know.

Good luck to you.
:)AQ7

Last edited:

Mystica79

First - thank you all for your help and your time. :)

Now, I know it's the seventh House :D

aquarius7000 said:
Yes, the new house is 4th from the chart's 4th = 7th.

but I will take it as simply indicative of your fear and unhappiness in your current home and that you feel 'trapped' there,
couldn't said better ... i feel so **** trapped. can't go anywhere .. everything i must explain, i don't have a place for my own.

but perhaps this Mer-Jup sextile is indicative of a betterment of situation with your partner. Mer's placement in the house of your own hopes and wishes does give me some hope. Sun's (current place) next aspect will be a sextile to Jup (new place)
Yes, maybe ... the problem is that I feel somehow, that this relationship is dead after 10 years :( I really don't know how to make thing better, becasuse I'm soooo tired now.

or that your partner will move out/ separate himself from you (Jup=partner).
Well, we are living in house of his parents, it's a big house and we have own flat there. So if we broke up, I will be the one, who will go. And to be honest, I want to go. I would go now if I could.
It would be interesting to know how things develop, so you might like to let us know.
I'll be in touch.
And thank you

natasa812

Mystica79 said:
:) rented maybe?

Dear Mystica, my knowledge is quite restrected so I would not know the difference between rented and ``own``. For bying your own aparment, we should look for you 2nd of possesion and in what condition are you finances, also the 8th for potential heredity and of course your 10th that represents your career and potential or current incomes...

This is my opinion...