tattoos

jcc1982

Hi, can anyone please tell me where my very keen interest for tattoos is indicated in my chart. I have eight tattoos and will be getting more.

Would be very grateful for any replies.

astro_w2gw_03_john.34818.9765.gif

Last edited:

Bebel

Hello. You may want to post a valid image if you want anyone to answer you.
The one you have attached to your message seems to have expired.

All the best.

midspringwind

Generate your natal chart somewhere and press "print screen" or "PrtSc" on your keyboard. This "takes a picture" of your desktop, which is automatically copied. Then you can paste it into a program such as paint. Crop out everything except for the birthchart. Save, upload it to your post.

There may be a simpler way, but this is how I do it.

Bebel

I just use the Snipping Tool and save the image and edit it on Paint if needed.
In this process some image resolution is lost.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

Tattoos are usually a Moon-Uranus thing - it felt right at the time. Plus it helps to push folks away or attract them and always feel like they never want the roller coaster of LOOK AT ME - FEEL ME - I am different, to end. Then the Ice Weasels of Saturn come.... I met a guy who had a Mondrian tattoo on his whole calf. It was pretty cool. I always knew he felt like he lived in boxes of color with black lines that divided him. Hoping no one would notice but ask anyway. But there is seldom a regret unless the native has a strong 1st or 10th. If your tattoo is bigger than your camera - then you are asking for help on removal or validation in which case - Saturn is key in your transiting chart - it's relations to moon and uranus. :) If you have lost someone recently - pluto might be involved - so be willing to learn the lessons of trace-able history - again - getting back to moon by transits.

Most Tattoos are Moon - it felt good at the time - repeating myself. Moon needs to know history even if they have to shove it down another's throat or say they have rejected it.

- Kitchy

Moon-Uranus aspect - no tattoos but I get it. Scars are better - they tell truer stories - I have about 12 that I'm proud of from living to this point without illustration. A few of them, though, were not wanted - Uranian accidents.

It's Music Sunday in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZ-jATBq9A

Last edited:

Bebel

I wouldn't be able to say anything about my Moon Uranus unfortunately. I'm an ignorant in terms of astrology.
And I got completely upset as far as Music is concerned when I lost the contents of my hardisk and now I don't even have speakers.
But I will leave you with some of my favourite musics of all times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0q1gCsZykg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihyQf8mww3o

I would give you some other precious gems (to me at least) but I believe I would enter off-topic.

Kitchy

Banned
I don't mind - according to Waybread, the waxing moon is always veeering off topic.

But one must ask - does destruction or bombing indicate hate or dissolution in your chart and your interest in leaving a stamp on the world?

You might be projecting to your tattooed friend, the need to make a stamp of yourself for your own memory.

i would suggest study in implosian, not terrorism, in history markers, not destroyers.

Now we're talking mars-pluto - moon.

see how astrology works?

from the music in this song - you need constant movement and something happening with interludes of thoughtfulness. kind of like how i feel when the sky is grey - not raining or snowing or shining but i have a feeling nonetheless.

At same time - it is simple on the digital - not willing to commit to truly learning the elements of love - music. Emotion is prevalent and touching though.

I too always wanna blow something up during those moments. When feelings outweigh externals. Tattoo's really have not much to do with any of this except for admiriing someone who commits. Don't be one who never commits or who commits for the wrong reasons.

Make your stamp elsewhere - not on destruction or disillusion of hopeful tatts, which Saturn lives with forever or spends a fortune to remove. Via self or proxy.

So much better to direct your love of music towards.

James Horner died in a plane wreck - he collaborated on Gladiator - he probably loved a tattooed girl or boy.

Tattoo yourself and offer your music as yours not what you wish to achieve - Lord knows, once you commit - you will forever be in Lord's control - but don't let it be a tattoo.

-randomly associating 70s style

;)

Last edited:

Bebel

I have no tattoos. I have no friends with tattoos. I dislike tattoos.
I was just inviting you to some music I really enjoy.
Not to videos with violent scenes, nor terrorism.

I don't need constant movement or something happening. On the contrary.
I don't want to make stamp either.
I just would like to go Home.

midspringwind

Hello -

Most Tattoos are Moon - it felt good at the time - repeating myself.[/URL]

My first and only tattoo thus far is of the moon! Crescent and full, one phase for each wrist. And it feels good alllll the time, cuz at heart I am a moon-child. :3 Plus I got it from my sister.

and p.s. I like yer take on this - very interesting... Uranus-Moon, makes a lot of sense.

Kitchy

Banned
Bebel -

I have moon-uranus - no tattoos either. Do you have scars from Uranian accidents - moon-uranus - "It seemed like a good idea at the time?"

Body markings (Tattoos, Scarring) of any sort usually have a 1st house element to them, though. - in varying forms or histories. Mars rulership of the 1st house of appearance. I have noticeable scars on my legs and arms and on belly from childbirth. Sun rules my 1st and I have a Uranian sun. Although some folks think that 'stretch skin marks' is a sign of Mars - Jupiter - expansion.

Moon Uranus - if you do have scars maybe the scars aren't in open, noticeable places?

Just curious. This is how I do my research.

JCC - there is no chart available for your original question - can you re-post the chart of your tattoo interest?

Last edited: