horary question about my love life in 2018

myapie

Hey i just wanted to ask if i finally find someone who will like me and will be interested in me in 2018?

maybe even not in a deep and long relationship but in a normal laid back relation?
i think i need someone but whenever i meet people there is always drama or they want only sex, or it just does not work.
i have been struggling with it for the last 2.5 years.

thanks
mya

Attachments

• meet.png
    meet.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 28

Chrysalis

You will meet someone in around 2 - 3 months time, but it doesn't look like its gonna work out, you'll be really into him too.

Maybe your natal will help you as to why you keep facing these problematic encounters.

myapie

You will meet someone in around 2 - 3 months time, but it doesn't look like its gonna work out, you'll be really into him too.

Maybe your natal will help you as to why you keep facing these problematic encounters.

thank you and merry christmas :)))

do you think that is someone from the past?

a few months ago someone 'predicted' that Leo ( with whom it didnt work out before in september) will come back in 12 units time ( either weeks or months). that person predicted the 1st period of communication in january.

actually i am just overthinking a person from the past that is my friend Leo that i had a crush on and he realised that and backed off. so i backed off twice as much and now we remain in silence, normal with no contact as friends.

and the second one is more complicated its a Virgo from the past - 2.5 year ago we had an affair but it was with drama, people sticking nose in our relation, then he wanted to fix me but it didnt work out and i showed him my aries side...

so i am waiting for either LEO or VIRGO to come back.

but actually i have no perspective in meeting new male friends. in this 2-3 months. i think i will become a nun or i dont know, rectreate to a virgin.

i hope that next year will be better because my saturn is leaving my 5th house, and actually i was feeling the hard depressive influence of that planed since 2015 . i didnt know why i had so many blockages and weird situatin, desperatively wanted to have someone. and it never worked out.
it leaves my 5th house pretty soon.

this is my natal chart.

maja.png

https://image.ibb.co/b7LyPm/maja.png

Chrysalis

Well thats obvs the cause then with saturn transiting your 5th house....just be patient until he moves fully out.

You should have been using the saturn energy on other 5th house projects, to disperse you from failed romances....i think :unsure:

Regarding past people returning, this usually happens during retrograde periods...mercury/venus. We've just had the recent mercury one, and mercury rx happen every 3 months. Then there's venus, venus's next one is not until Oct 2018.

Btw you need to change you transit date to the present date...saturns still in sagg in this chart...so as your using whole signs in yours, saturn is now out of your 5th house already.

And merry xmas to you too **we need xmas emojis** :D

myapie

Well thats obvs the cause then with saturn transiting your 5th house....just be patient until he moves fully out.

You should have been using the saturn energy on other 5th house projects, to disperse you from failed romances....i think :unsure:

Regarding past people returning, this usually happens during retrograde periods...mercury/venus. We've just had the recent mercury one, and mercury rx happen every 3 months. Then there's venus, venus's next one is not until Oct 2018.

Btw you need to change you transit date to the present date...saturns still in sagg in this chart...so as your using whole signs in yours, saturn is now out of your 5th house already.

And merry xmas to you too **we need xmas emojis** :D

thank you ! :)
so analysing your words someone from the past could come back in 3 months.
ive had some weird connection only via social media and snapchat with Virgo recently like he would woke up. but now is silent.
so i stopped chasing and i stopped stalking everywhere. i am just being myself.

i am just wondering because leo dissapeared. he has venus and mars in virgo and before it was me who innitated the contact but he liked that he told me.
now i think he might have thought i was too fast or idk.

but maybe i should stop analysing.

maybe virgo will come back. maybe not.

i calculated that saturn leaves in 2 days!! yay. he will leave fully in 24.12.2017 . it will be already in the 6th. :biggrin::whistling:

Chrysalis

Venus and mars in virgo, well you do have to be the one doing the pursuing then.

I started out with horary and have now also moved to natal, so im not as knowledgeable in natal, but from what i know so far about mars in virgo (as this is how he is with someone he likes)...they dnt know how to go after things directly, they prefer someone to come onto them, having both venus and mars in a mercury ruled sign he does value communication with someone/intellectual compatibility ....BUT he also can be very fussy,particular and has high standards in how his girl should be/look, the least little thing could put him off....and also he may be inclined to want to change you.

Im a virgo sun, so i kinda have a few of these traits so can relate a little.

myapie

Venus and mars in virgo, well you do have to be the one doing the pursuing then.

I started out with horary and have now also moved to natal, so im not as knowledgeable in natal, but from what i know so far about mars in virgo (as this is how he is with someone he likes)...they dnt know how to go after things directly, they prefer someone to come onto them, having both venus and mars in a mercury ruled sign he does value communication with someone/intellectual compatibility ....BUT he also can be very fussy,particular and has high standards in how his girl should be/look, the least little thing could put him off....and also he may be inclined to want to change you.

Im a virgo sun, so i kinda have a few of these traits so can relate a little.

thank you, so with Virgo man 2.5 years ago things got complicated because i was immature and he was strict. i didnt know astrology before and when i started reading about zodiacs, characteristics, personalities. everything ( ok , almost) started to work out for me.
Virgo has asc in Scorpio but Venus in Libra. In social situations he is very open but WEARING a mask.
i was the one who put off his mask and he remain 'vurnelable' to me . I respect people doing it because i used to be the same.
"used to be' because now i am more careful.
Finally with Virgo it didnt work out , he started partying hard, working hard and having OTHER girls.But what was weird was that he was observing me een after our break up, twice he c--0ckblocked me ( if i can say that) even though he didnt want to be with me and had girlfriend.
Actually he is very intelligent and comes from a good family but he prefers his dark side with alcohol, fast girls and parties than the normal bright one.

Even after 2 years, even after my come back from Spain ( i spent 6 month there and came back August 2017) he was spying on me on social media, on parties. Now he hangs out again with older more serious party woman.

He didnt like me because i was immature. In a way that he wanted to fix me somehow but he was doing it in such a harsh way. He was not nice and delicate in the end of our relation. He could scream at me, was very stubborn. I am Aries and i am very emotional so our fights were very irrational, loud, about each other faults. SOmeday he told me i had a down syndrome and i will never find anyone like him. He told me i was picky with men but i just didnt want to have a party man who drinks so much....
His dark side was too much for me.
I do not party like that and he saw me as an immature person like he would not respect who i was.
BUt on the other hand he was making big drama always among people about reading books, being the smartest guy with glasses and speaking with a good grammar..... Hypocrite.... And on the evening getting drunk party 24h and fights with me....

He also blocked me before Leo - because we were all 'friends'. But i thought that when Virgo didnt even want to talk( only spy me on parties and social media) during 2 years i could move on. So i moved on to the other man - Leo . And i started pursuing him and taking the initiative. But Virgo saw that and started making bad PR to me. Like he would be jealous or would act like a dog in a manger only..
We didnt even kiss with LEo...
He was always helping me with studies was taking care of my intellectual side, it was good. So i wanted to pursue it more on a romantic reation. Then i saw that someone is gossiping behing my back in some 2-3 weeks.
Leo stopped talking to me.
Virgo dissapeared.

And i moved out to spain. In spain i remained in contact with Leo we flirted and so one. He helped me with sth important back then, and we were supposed to meet when i come back. When i come back and he wrote to me about the meeting and we started talking he slowly was dissappearing. When i mentioned the meeting because he helped me with studies and i wanted to just have a beer with him- he backed off.
I tried twice inviting him, he backed off, always excauses. so i assumed he didnt want. Then stopped answering me on social media. stopped receiving messages, snap chats.
I didnt push.
No contact now.

I have new friends but idk. I think that during my saturn in 5th i HAD to encounter so many failures in my romantic life. As you can see the break was 2 years between those two men. And it didnt work out with Leo and we havent even kissed. LOL.
Now its funny for me. But back then i was paranoied. i was calculating weeks as days and months as weeks. I didnt see the time passing by :)

Now its ok. Maybe someone will appear.