Virginity loss this year?

ICEYOU28

Based on my chart is it likely that I will have finally lose my virginity this year?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 63
Will happen when you are ready, it all happens with yourself, you go looking for it, i did at 20 years old and met the love of my life.

Good luck to you!

Bunraku

All separating, and makes no aspects to relevant planets... and VOC. Probably not.

Also check out that Sun/Saturn opposition...

conspiracy theorist

His prospects will most likely change when he goes back to school in September. As of now, he doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. (domiciled in the middle of the most fixed sign and not applying to anything)

Bunraku

To lose your virginity you have to be proactive about it. You can’t just lay there on bed and expect Inanna to throw a virgin at you from the sky, break through your ceiling, and land on your lap.

And COLLEGE for goodness sakes. It's almost impossible NOT to get laid there...

Ironic since he is Venus in Taurus along with Moon there. He’s pretty comfy in that position though, since they’re both very powerful and dignified.

Get out there and be yourself, flatter a lovely female, and release the urge.. Taurus is all about pleasure... or forever be in front of blue movies self medicating.

ICEYOU28

I'm going back to school in August, and during August my Jupiter will move into Scorpio, and Saturn moving out of Sagittarius so perhaps it is likely I will get some "leg" or at least some romantic attention when I get back to school. *shrugs*

Last edited:
I'm going back to school in August, and during August Jupiter will move into Scorpio, and Saturn moving out of Sagittarius so perhaps it is likely I will get some "leg" or at least some romantic attention when I get back to school. *shrugs*

At least get a kiss, you need to pay attention to the female you like too, it's not a game, females know when you are playing them, well they should no anyway...

ICEYOU28

Super comfy. To me it also shows just how much he's stewing in his own juices.

Ironic since he is Venus in Taurus along with Moon there. He’s pretty comfy in that position though, since they’re both very powerful and dignified.

I'm quite understanding what you guys mean by the "comfy" part?

To me it also shows just how much he's stewing in his own juices.

What's that supposed to mean?

ICEYOU28

At least get a kiss, you need to pay attention to the female you like too, it's not a game, females know when you are playing them, well they should no anyway...

I know it's not a game, I'm not a player. I am a one-woman man. When I give myself I do so with the idea that it will be forever and I will fight for that. My natural tendency is to only have long and stable relationships... even know I've never had a girlfriend in my life and I'm a virgin.

conspiracy theorist

I'm going back to school in August, and during August my Jupiter will move into Scorpio, and Saturn moving out of Sagittarius so perhaps it is likely I will get some "leg" or at least some romantic attention when I get back to school. *shrugs*

Your opportunities will pick naturally when you get back to school.

In regard to the horary, your sig. is in the middle of it's domicile and is in the 1st house. The Moon is also in the 1st house. What both indicate is that you are totally wrapped up in yourself and you're looking out for your self-interest. There is no reaching out to outside parties or any pursuing of relationship prospects, as there is no connection between your sigs and anything in the chart.

Taurus is classified as a lustful sign and you could tell what that means based on the name of the classification. So what happens when all of your sigs are in the 1st house, domiciled in a lustful sign such as Taurus, with no outlets? Sexual frustration.

All the fixity of your sigs also show your proclivity toward long term and stable relationships.

ICEYOU28

You are right CP, I am sexual frustrated, I've spoken with a few Physics and most of them picked up on activity happening for me towards the latter part of August.

conspiracy theorist

Well you seem to have exhausted enough divination techniques. Now it's time to see if August will really be the start of something new for you. In the mean time, keep yourself occupied with other goals not related to romance.

katydid

I know it's not a game, I'm not a player. I am a one-woman man. When I give myself I do so with the idea that it will be forever and I will fight for that. My natural tendency is to only have long and stable relationships... even know I've never had a girlfriend in my life and I'm a virgin.

But if you go into the dating scene, with the attitude that the relationship is going to be the lifelong, forever soul mate connection, it might be a hindrance. :unsure:

Maybe just see the first opportunities for dating as just that---TEMPORARY opportunities for dating and getting experience. :love:

You don't need to put any 'soul mate' expectations, subtle or otherwise, on any of the casual relationships that you make initially. :alien: