How does he feel aout me?

wannabeanangel

Hello all,

I have a friend who's only talk to me on occasions. Anyway, he kinda showed me some interest. I think I am very bad at asserting people's true feelings. And sometimes I think I am over reacting on his actions.

Can I know please what does the chart say?

How does he feel about me?

Here is the chart:
attachment.php

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

waybread

You are symbolized by Venus, he's Mars. Venus, the faster moving planet, applies to a conjunction with Mars, suggesting that you are more interested in him than he is in you. But I don't think this relationship will work, because before Venus perfects its aspect with Mars, she squares Saturn.

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus is usually the faster than Mars. But Venus is slowing to station retrograde soon, so currently not the faster of the two, and thus Venus and Mars do not perfect.
I don't think this guy is the one for you. And when Mars moves into Aries soon, you won't be interested in him anymore.

tikana

the other forum i am on ... people have been wrangling with venus/mars issue.

Here is what i think

moon separates from sun and joins venus - definately there is attraction BUT sun is weak
Now, moon goes to venus then goes to jupiter - jup and venus are in MR ..
5 deg cadent switch - ehhhh too far from having martian effect
Frawley would say the quested is in love with the querent
Lilly would say the querent wants the quested
the bottom line is .. there is no aspect between them
Mars will get in its own rulership
then followed by venus in aries - really not that great
venus is in midsign so cant really go after 11 deg change

cadent houses - veeeery slow if anything
marriage or anything long term.. i aint seeing it

fensi88

So, your question is:How does he feel about me?
His ruler is Mars and Mars exalts Venus/you, that means he purts you on a pedestal, you are super-good for him! He sees you through rose-tinted spectacles.

Vyri

Banned
WannaBeanAngel

The feelings and emotions (Moon ambassador (ruler) to the destiny 10th of the chart- she is also significant of any activity towards these ends you might make for the success or congeniality between the two of you) She will conjunct Saturn the host ruler of this house, additionally his ruler (5th) but it is an aspect that speaks of an understanding the destiny is not likely to occur. Saturn denies and holds back success, he being the greater malefic. I should not wish you to get hurt should you choose to chase him (Moon will conj. Saturn moving to him..also note your Venus is in Pisces and will make a conj. with Cherion in your sixth house, she being in Pisces is in an exalted state yet not so well placed here, she being besieged between Neptune and the wounded healer - making reference to some hurt you might experience becoming entangled in a nebulous/Morpheus connection or romance with him should you throw yourself at his head.

Moon in your 3rd in Sag. (thoughts along these lines of a higher connection with him..he being Saturn are not very promising) as mentioned she will effect a conjunction (Moon/Saturn in Sag.)=denial. Saturn limits and prohibits. Additionally Venus in your 6th house of habits=Ascendant ambassador=you-receives the obstacle aspect from the Moon.. (square)-an indication that there will be trials to creating a successful tie of any emotional foundation or achievements along these lines. The obstacle aspect is not as harsh as the opposition but it puts a damper on the feeling department to any destiny (Moon ruler 10th) or emotional higher union you might wish to achieve with him. Jupiter is also in the combust=15 deg Libra-15 deg. Scorpio-there being no joy of the expression of affection, the combust area tells us the ideals are not forthcoming because the thing sought suffers some misunderstanding, a reality check is due to a proper understanding or premise of it's validity or truth. He (Jupiter in the combusta area in Libra=unions) is host to Saturn and you- the co ruler Moon in your 3rd house-love/romance is ineffectual on many grounds. He rules the sorrow and sadness sign of Pisces on your sixth house of experiences of habits.

Wishing you a "for-warned and for-armed" approach here..I don't see any of his significators moving to you for this romantic agreement to a successful destiny...sorry.:crying: have to agree with the others...

All the best
Vyri

wannabeanangel

Hmmm interesting
So I got so many explaining but so little answers haha
well, at first I felt the attraction but I was scared, then he started to show his interests

But I don't get it yet..

Why do you consider that i was represented by vinus and him by mars
I just asked about his feelings
I'm not looking for any long relationship

I'm not a long relationship fan any way x)

Fensi88 I liked your answer ;)

waybread

I used to use the 5th house ruler for non-committed romantic interests until I was sternly warned by more knowledgeable astrologers to use the 7th house regardless. It's more like a self--other person thing. Of course, if a significant planet shows up in the 5th house, that might tell you something.

Fensi, I congratulate you for giving the best answer here---- but I'm puzzled. Wouldn't Jupiter exalt Venus, not Mars? What am I missing?

Vyri

Banned
Normally Jupiter would brighten the martyred Venus in Pisces besieged as she is between Neptune and Cheiron - as they are within each others ruling signs, (see Saturn and Jupiter's long staying sextile in thinking balancing Sag. and Libra, love and higher intentions) but Venus making an exchange partnering with Jupiter finds herself in the Via Combust place in the Querant's Ascendant. Things of the spirit and amore' or attraction's - romance are not placed in the mind or emotions in the right understanding as to goals or making appropriate decisions for the querant's future, (hindsight) or the interpreted appraisal of the kindred-reflections one thinks or feels is at hand.

The Host sign usually points to the area or the why fores of Jupiter's and Venus needful counseling as to just why (by way of aspect etc. domain-natural dignities) there is some wrong journey ahead should the course continue without proper evaluation. The relationships between the Host sign/ambassador whom goes before into a house tells the temperament-hue or colour of the surroundings-invitation and expectations that will follow. The ambassador acts in the best or worst interest of the expected guest-(the stronghold (house/sign) where he or she must consider reserves or crucial improvements for the question subject matter to conclude successfully. Albeit the last aspect that the functional Moon will make with Mars is a contact influenced from the 10th (destiny) she being in the 3rd and his 9th houses (note sanguine Sag brought down to the common 3rd upon a cadent house of the querant and the expected romantic interest houses, turning the wheel? (lets not quibble here but do you agree, a romance is first ground work before legal binding is agreed upon?) (yes the Moon is happy here but she is nodding off and so is he for the interests to ignite with excitement-my take) there is some lack luster to the energies and Gemini replaces the throne, you go figure.

Mars does leave the sign before Venus can catch up with him...tsk tsk..look at him leaping into his natural Patron home sign for all the world to glorify his masculine given rights once again..he is fairly shouting and clamoring to take astride his stead to be free once more...ah once more to ride beyond the hills to meet greener pastures and breath in his laud...love it. Mars in Aries must challenge and conquer to be able to truly find happiness..it is Mars birth right. I say this noting how close the querant was to feeling (insight) the last degrees Mars was in just about to enter Aries leaving Pisces...scalding white hot water skittering across a cold cold pan.

Are you bored yet...heh

Thank you Waybread for your learned prose and wisdom's..I gain considerably by them...

All the best
Vyri:w00t:

Last edited:

fensi88

I used to use the 5th house ruler for non-committed romantic interests until I was sternly warned by more knowledgeable astrologers to use the 7th house regardless. It's more like a self--other person thing. Of course, if a significant planet shows up in the 5th house, that might tell you something.

Fensi, I congratulate you for giving the best answer here---- but I'm puzzled. Wouldn't Jupiter exalt Venus, not Mars? What am I missing?

I use 7 house for him.