Should I set my Gemini lover free?

VirgoLibraChris

I have been dating a Gemini in secret. It is hard to keep him. He is too social and like 2 different people. Recently he said he loved me when I helped him look into housing. Pulling a Gemini out of a slump can help keep him loyal for a bit. Last week he texted me to get on the bus at our center with him, which he never does. I got on another bus late and had to meet him later at the store. He has been very freaky with me overall in texts mostly. We have sexual chemistry and have been intimate. I feel I love this man. I feel he plays head-games too that I hate. My Libra side has chemistry with him but my Virgo side is more detached.

We also had a date this weekend that he cancelled at the last minute. On Friday he told me his landlord and another person was coming to help him in his place. I said maybe I could come by later. He called back on Saturday morning to cancel because he would rather hang with his drinking buddy than be intimate with me. He is such a freak as he says yet prefers his friends and some booze lol. I suspect females were involved. This guy is a social butterfly and ladies man. He is very handsome and has swag too.

We rescheduled the date for his birthday on May 31, 2016 Gemini man said he would call today or I can text or call. I told him how I felt in a humorous way today in a text and he doesn't reply. Recently I asked where I stand and said I wanted more. He went back to his old I'm terrified of commitment since he dumped his ex story. Recently he also said I got him and said he can't wait until the waiting list opens for housing by me so he can be by me. I asked about other women and he said he's got friends and that I'm in the past.

I did not dance at our center dance recently. I feel judged and my real boyfriend is around and might have said something. I sat and watched my lover dance with all the Spanish women. I talked to people. Gemini said recently I need to loosen up before disappearing on Saturday morning. He said we in reference to the center people, we like to have fun. It sounded cruel to me. I say everyone is different. Sometimes he is mean when he speaks. Usually he' s smiling with positivity..

I'm a Virgo in many ways and sensitive and feel conservative on the outside. Gemini man is outgoing and more into fun and games. I'm more responsible. He has a friend at our center I am jealous of. Gemini man says she welcomed him when he was new and he will not drop his friends. I only resent one he used to be with and he would gravitate to throughout the day. He says she is too old At the buffet they go off together in their own isolated spot and I'm envious.

My Gemini says he will not deal with my securities and tries to ignore my remarks. I stopped going to the buffets. In the past he said he would work on not being with this friend of his so much. He looked like he liked her. He was outside more until she came in. Than he sat with her throughout the day or stood around with her. They both have happy carefree personalities. I am more detached and serious. Should I work on letting this man go?

Last edited:

haidee

What are his Mars and Venus placements?
What are yours?
How does your synastry chart look?

Stereotypically a Gemini would not want commitment, and they like to flirt/socialize with a lot of people, but at the end of the day, if they are "committed" to you, they'll always come back home to you.

I think, focusing on your values and then apply it to your partner. Everyone has different ways of showing their affection, and everyone has different set of values in their relationships.
What do you want? What can you accept? Do you easily give up on people, or do you easily stay in relationships long-term knowing that it won't benefit you?

(Coming from someone who has very little experience, lmao)

VirgoLibraChris

I do not know his Astrology placements yet and influences. If I get his birth time I will hit you up here Haidee. He does come back and plays more games. He is an overgrown child. I read Geminis are the Peter Pans of the zodiac. This sounds like the one I have. My Venus is in Libra and my Mars in Aquarius. I am very scatter brained, I think very quickly as well as multitask real good. I won a circle a word contest recently because I think quicker than I do and the words just jumped out at me. About 100 people were in the room were competing with me.

I try to be loyal and do stay in a few long term relationships. I have a boyfriend of a few years now, who is much older. I rarely see him outside our center now. He has serious health issues and sleeps most of the time. I put up with him. If I have no chemistry with someone I move on easier.

Sometimes I get fed up and move on. I can not deal with head-games. Sometimes I do get frustrated because of my perfectionist tendencies and give up on people. I was born September 22 and am very much a Virgo. I love to help others like a Virgo is known to do and try and see the good in people before getting frustrated and running out the exit door lol:crying:.

Last edited:

haidee

Oh wow, first of all, that's amazing. Congratulations!

How is your judgment though? I haven't seen your natal chart so I (plus others) can't make a judgment of what you should do o:
...Not that we should, it's all up to you. However, some people stay in relationship out of fear of being alone, as an example. Could be other reasons as well.
Transit planets can also tell you if there's any change coming your way. I remember someone in here asking if her boyfriend would leave him or something like that. Transit Uranus were on her boyfriend's Mars in the 5th house, which could explain that the boyfriend wanted something new or fresh in matters of love.

Also, if you don't like games like that, and this Gemini is doing exactly that, then I'm sure it'll only keep you frustrated... (Should you not be able to accept and adapt.)

VirgoLibraChris

I guess I have to play along and act like a child as well lol. This Gemini told me not nice and have a nice day with lol.. despite I texted him today and called him a fake *** imposture freak and ended with have a rotten *** day lol in reference to him dipping on me Saturday..

This Gemini has told me he is a superhero and magician with a cape hidden away lol. He is like a younger person than he is full of creativity, games, and dreams. I remember his lady friend telling him you said that last week. He must have played her too:crying:

When confronted about things he will make up childish stories with a childish smirk on his Gemini face. I have seen his eyes twinkle and dart too. I am attracted to Geminis and thought he was one when I met him. My Libra side ***** me in to these Gemini tricksters lol. Here is my Astro birth chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_13_christine.44104.11088.gif
    astro_w2gw_13_christine.44104.11088.gif
    51 KB · Views: 39

haidee

Hm, okay. Well having a Mercury Virgo makes you detail-oriented and logical, so that's good (in my opinion). There's an inconjunction to your mars in the 7th house. I don't know much about inconjunctions to be honest, but apparently the two planets don't work together at all, and this aspect can perhaps make you even more fault-finding and impatient.
Although I like your Venus/Neptune sextile, the negative side of this aspect can make you create unrealistic expectations in your relationships.
Libra Moons can also find flaws in their relationships, but they're also good at problem solving.

So I guess, from my point of view, it seems like you'll make the best choice for yourself after thinking things through. And then stick to your decision~

Also! I noticed you have your Saturn in Gemini. If your Saturn conjuncts the Gemini's Sun, that's probably the main issue. It'd make sense at least.
This page explains it pretty well: https://cafeastrology.com/synastry/sun_saturn_aspects.html

VirgoLibraChris

Thank you, you are good with Astrology and describe me well. I am very logical. I am a problem solver too. I get frustrated but resolve the issue soon after. I can be very critical with high expectations. I am a doer and stick to my plans overall unless I get sick or lost.

I feel it is messed up to make plans than do a last minute switch and run off with friends. This upsets my Virgo nerves and gives me anxiety. I do lack patience. I feel people should learn from their mistakes and many don't, whereas I see life as a learning experience.

I have to be prepared now for this Gemini to dip on me. When I see him if we can get some time alone I am going to tell him not to tell me to come by if he is going to bounce. The day he dipped he was in impulse mode telling me come down right now. I am a few towns away and had no way to run or fly to get there. I said hell no do you expect me to fly? I wish I had wings lol.

It was around 7 AM and his landlord was due that morning I refused to jump through hoops for this guy or anyone. I will start avoiding him more. I can not love a man who shows me no love. After this Gemini's birthday soon I am done with the head-games. I have told this guy I feel he plays head-games. He says he lived with different women for about 10 years over time. I have no idea how they managed.

I know the last girlfriend was living with him 5 years before the man got fed up with her wanting him around too much. He left her and moved out and says she would continue to try and manipulate him if she had his phone number. They got back together a few times before this Gemini changed his phone number.

I am passionate and take things seriously. This is why I live in a nice building in a nice area. Many of my peers like my Gemini live in the hood. Most of my friends around the way never have money either and mope about it. I am doing extra work for money and never broke while my friends like my Gemini are hanging out partying and broke most of the time:smile:.

Abby83

First of all -

Why are you with your bf? Did I miss something there? You said he was sick but it sounds like you don't like him.

Purely based on what you have said. It sounds like Gemini sees you as a lover/friend and it is convenient for him. You on the other hand sound like you want something deeper. The only way to have something deeper with a Gemini is to a) be very compatible in many areas, not just flirting and chemistry. Your values are very important. If you do want to be more serious with him you need to set boundaries to show you're not ******* around. He sees you as someone he can have fun with, but you have a bf. He cant get any deeper/more serious if that's what you want. I've seen a few women successful with geminis who have told them right from the start 'if you ever cheat on me, ill leave you'... and mean it!
Think about how serious you want it, cos right now, you're just another friend like that other girl he hangs out with and uses.

VirgoLibraChris

I am going to work hard to avoid this Gemini. I know I will mess up but I have to distance myself. This is like running with the devil. Now he is acting like someone else. This must be the other twin. This guy goes to the other lady more than to me. She gets him for the whole buffet. I am lucky if we talk for 5 minutes before he goes somewhere else.

This Gemini, Anthony has sat with this woman for a while. I go in 1 room and come back and they are still together in the same spot or outside together. He gravitates to her. He takes a very long smoke break for her. He says she is an old lady he would never hook up with. It sure don't look like it when I see him so close to her for a long time lol.. Maybe he is used to old people. He says no that this group welcomed him when he was new and he has to be respectful.

We have outings at my center and he said he will go than does a switch on the outing day. I am not asking him to go anymore. He only goes to the buffet because it is free and included in my view. Today he really blew my mind. He sticks to his clique overall and denies it. The buffet friend is in that clique. One older guy he talks to has a new much younger girlfriend and I believe an old wife who rarely comes in now because of this lol.

This Gemini I thought I had because he said I had him, asked the new girl with his friend on her first day if she was married, than today he says to his friend who's with her in line in front of me protect my girl, I felt terribly ignored. This man jokes but that joke felt cruel and insensitive.

Anthony danced with the new girl too like he does with many of the women at my center last Friday. I keep my cover low and do not dance. This man knows how much I care for him too. This Gemini did a disappearing act obviously after saying he loves me, loves everything about me, blah.. blah..blah...and we have so much in common. Now the meaner twin came out and is not as fond of me.

At least I know this guy I wanted likes bigger women and bigger than me. I am very thick. I seemed to have scared this Gemini off when I started mentioning commitment more. He says he is terrified of commitment. Today he said he's broke and will you buy me the store if I go? I said when u settle down and commit. He said "Listen to her" lol.

I have a boyfriend who is rarely around for me. He sleeps most of the day and night. I feel we are friends now because he does not perform his boyfriend duties. I have to take care of him like a mother. The weird thing is My man Anthony the Gemini is friendly with my boyfriend and gives him cigarettes at our center around lunch time when Brian wakes up. If I avoid Anthony he will likely start up again. His birthday is coming up. I promised him something nice. Part of me doesn't want to give him anything or be involved with him.

Anthony has no jealousy. Anthony feels jealousy is insecurity, from what he has told me. My boyfriend ignores me a lot and he can be very disrespectful. I am not happy with how I have done him lately either. I want to work on myself and do better. I want to be solo because in some way I already am. I asked Anthony where I stand recently, he said he did not know I wanted more than dates and we are dating in secret. He switches too and has told me he is ready for a relationship than soon after bounces back to this other twin who only wants friends with benefits.

Last edited:

Abby83

You sound like an intelligent woman. You have figured out your situation very quickly.

A gemini's primary goal is to communicate and be the best communicator there is. In a committed relationship, they need a strong partner who can be playful, but is a leader which is in charge and wont be messed about with. More like a leo or aries. Up until now it sounds like you have been following his lead, and that doesn't usually lead to a successful relationship with gemini.

Gemini's love to flirt with many people and think about many people at once. They can like lots of women/men at the same time. But choose to be with the one most compatible who is stronger than them and more grounded and realistic. They can be a certain 'character' with you for years, to get what they want, whilst the other twin, the real him/her, is hiding behind the whole time. That other twin is the real ******* but the true personality. Not the cover character they give you to get what they want. It's fake. For whatever it is they want.

"This Gemini I thought I had because he said I had him"

This is so common. The amount of times I had a gemini say I love you on a first date...

"Anthony danced with the new girl too like he does with many of the women at my center last Friday. I keep my cover low and do not dance. This man knows how much I care for him too. This Gemini did a disappearing act obviously after saying he loves me, loves everything about me, blah.. blah..blah...and we have so much in common. Now the meaner twin came out and is not as fond of me."

You are keeping your cover low but it wont work. He wants to experience as many women as possible. So when a new girl comes in he's like ooo I must try her. Which isn't all that bad. But what's bad is that you're trying to play according to him instead of just being yourself. He most definitely knows how much you care for him and he's taken advantage of you. The thrill of the chase is gone.

I do agree that it is as if you are currently single. You do way to much for your men. Being receptive is one thing, but you are waiting way to much to receive love or attention or affection from them. They need to give back. Go out and spend more time doing things for yourself, and not because some guy will be there or a guy is giving you attention there. Do it because you enjoy it yourself. Give yourself the love. (Gee I should take my own advice here :) lol).

It's rubbish Anthony has no jealousy. Everyone has jealousy and it is healthy to help you determine your goals and ambitions.

Please, do not go to Anthony's birthday and do not give him anything. He doesn't deserve you!!

You deserve a fun intelligent man who wants to commit with you, who knows what he wants, is independent and pays attention to you!! One who although gets many admirers, only has eyes for you. A gemini will just give you head games. There's too much air there. What about a fire sign?

VirgoLibraChris

Abby You described Anthony well. He does woo various females and is on the prowl for more lol. He says this is who he is and he's having fun. He is in his mid fifties and looks and acts 25 lol. I read Geminis look younger as they age and this is why they are called the Peter Pans of the zodiac.

Anthony fronts like he is nice but he is really very mean and selfish. I do enough for myself. Taking care of responsibility and having money is good enough for me. I am like my Virgo half very analytical and intellectual. I am always on a fairness and equality trip all the time like a Libra. Do not tip my scales lol:devil:

I get so frustrated with this Gemini creature and his disrespect and inequality. He loves his friends but does not seem to love his girlfriends or lovers. He had a woman 5 years living with him and told me he ignored her and ended up leaving her alone in the apartment. She is looking for him and found him before his number was changed. Anthony hated her manipulation and stopped getting with her after 3 get returns. This Gemini is very charming and manipulating. He has leg problems due to a stroke but can dance like a professional. It is amazing how he comes to life at dances.

noraleader

Banned
it's very clear from reading both your threads that you are being lead along, itseems very obvious that he has no commitment to you and is only stringing you along. your "lazy" boyfriend doesn't sound like he really is concerned about you either. i hope you find someone who truly values the commitment you offer instead of these two.

i'm only a novice at astrology, but i noticed your chart has intercepted signs - i am just reading about this.. eg. your sagittarius is intercepted by the 5th house (which extends past sagittarius on both sides). apparently this means that *your* sagittarian side is "hidden" behind a scorpio characteristic? also on the other side, *your* gemini side is "hidden" behind a taurus characteristic, ..perhaps you will find your chatty, adventurous side when you have established a comfortable, brave side?

i hope you're brave enough to stop wasting time with someone who makes you wait while they spend time with others.

VirgoLibraChris

I am chatty and social when someone will stick around and converse with me. This Gemini says I was shy. I am observant and cautious more than shy in new situations. I tried to talk to him in the beginning and he stuck to his clique which he denies and moved on. He says he talks to everyone. Like me he is selective. He always has to be with the in crowd and he would deny this too. I stick with the grounded people who are more mellow and respectful. I do not gravitate to wild people with wild personalities. Most of my closest friends and best relationships have been with earth signs. I am interested in your perception noraleader of what it means to hide behind Sagittarius and Scorpio? I take it to mean I am not very daring and can be shady. If this is how you see it, it is very much me.

noraleader

Banned
i don't really know you :)

i was only introduced to the concept of "interception" and your chart is the first one i've seen (though i immediately found another user with the same signs in interception).

it seems like what various websites say is that signs and the planets in an "intercepted" sign are "hidden" until uncovered, i read "possibly" by going through the process of the sign before them.. maybe someone used to interpreting with these things can say better.

but definately, your posts read very much like you are tired of being "kept on the sidelines" "benchwarming" while this older gentleman goes around enjoying himself.

but ultimately, it's your experience and your decision. each person has their own perspective and reason.. i cannot tell from here :joyful: sometimes, people let others disappoint them because they want to contrast the experience.

if you feel you are outgoing, but he tells you you are shy, it could be perspective. or maybe he wants you to feel shy so you will be dazzled by his charm, or so you won't make any moves and will remain dependent on him for love.

it's hard sometimes to find the "stable" sensible people as the world is full of charmers who want everyone to feel their presence. i always think.. life is such a sensible thing.. people complicate it for their own amusement... but some people..... really go overboard on making it complicated! i prefer the straightforward, even if it isn't quite so "entertaining".

VirgoLibraChris

This Gemini Anthony is older but he is like a younger person. He is 51 going on 30 in my view and my boyfriend is a Virgo like me and in his mid 60's and extremely lazy. I told Anthony the other day he is beginning to remind me of my boyfriend Brian. Anthony said oh no he don't want that lol.

Anthony made friends with my old man and claims to have no jealousy. Anthony did leave the room quicker though when we were both talking a bit to another male friend of mine who recently followed me and a few other people to this center we go to. The guy asked him to look at a picture of some lady on his phone with watermelon tatas. I saw the same picture. Anthony said they are too big for him and left the room quickly. Those pictures make me nervous lol..

I have a psychological mind and got myself exactly what I wanted and deserve a smooth talker who basically does little but talk. This Gemini talks more than he does. His passion is in his brain and mouth lol. Part of me is in Venus and I like to do more than think in certain situations. I am passionate and get irritated by people who talk and that's about it. I am a doer in almost every way. Lately I want to do me and be free of both of these clowns. I have to see them both almost everyday so it is not possibly to escape unless I stay home. I am not outgoing in many ways. I can be fun and playful when given the opportunity.

As for the Gemini twins I have seen the other twin and he is more serious. This other twin is mean too and does not seem to want to know me nor like me. When I look @ Anthony closely sometime he has a ghoulish different look to him. Sometimes he looks like someone else. When I was by him before he got scared of commitment more and hid from me, he looked like someone else. He had the serious face I see in the ghoul gremlin faced twin that looks more like a snake lol smirking at me.

Abby83

Libravrigochris - You remind me so much of myself when I was 19 and I had similar experiences like you, even though you are 10 years older than me. I too have a fair bit of libra and virgo planets and understand these energies well. Such a sweet innocent loyal fair and cautious nature. Not really suitable for gemini in my opinion anyway.

VirgoLibraChris

Here is the chart I said I would get awhile back for myself and my Gemini lover.
This is my Gemini lover's chart and this one with the sun in Virgo is mine. I am a Virgo Libra cusp and very much of both. How compatible are we according to your readings on these Astrology charts?
astro_w2gw_33_anthony_davis.1242.50094 (1).gif
astro_w2gw_13_christine.44104.11088.gif