Are they going to stay together?

ChildOfVenus

I don’t see an aspect between Mercury and Jupiter.

This question is about a guy and another woman.

xEkSzk1A_o.jpeg

AW041

I don’t see an aspect between Mercury and Jupiter.

This question is about a guy and another woman.

xEkSzk1A_o.jpeg
There is no clarity in your question on whose who, so am assuming, this question is about guy you are interested in and his relation with another woman.
Since you asked the asked, you are Jupiter and he is Mercury. He/Mercury is in his 11th. Also she is Venus. Venus will aspect Mercury very soon. So I would say it as a ‘Yes’.

ChildOfVenus

There is no clarity in your question on whose who, so am assuming, this question is about guy you are interested in and his relation with another woman.
Since you asked the asked, you are Jupiter and he is Mercury. He/Mercury is in his 11th. Also she is Venus. Venus will aspect Mercury very soon. So I would say it as a ‘Yes’.

Yeah, but will it actually last?

ChildOfVenus

This guy led me on and told me we were going to have great sex. I don't care if they are together or not. I want the sex he shouldn't have done what he did.

IleneK

Premium Member
This guy led me on and told me we were going to have great sex. I don't care if they are together or not. I want the sex he shouldn't have done what he did.

I agree with AWO4's chart delineation. And yes, he should not have done what he did.

This tells us that he lacks integrity and he lacks kindness. You may wish to carefully consider if you want to get close to someone like that in the future, even just for sex.
He has demonstrated that he cannot be trusted to tell you the truth or to understand what you are saying.

Please do take good care of yourself, ChildOfVenus.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I agree with AWO4's chart delineation. And yes, he should not have done what he did.

This tells us that he lacks integrity and he lacks kindness. You may wish to carefully consider if you want to get close to someone like that in the future, even just for sex.
He has demonstrated that he cannot be trusted to tell you the truth or to understand what you are saying.

Please do take good care of yourself, ChildOfVenus.

I don't think it's going to lasts because if he was so happy with her. He wouldn't have been trying to have sex with me. And I don't think this is the first time he's done this either. He was living with her while he was trying to hookup with me.

ElenaJ

Child of Venus, I saw you opened the second thread on this story asking why he was after you if he was so attracted to her.
He has 4 planets in scorpio. He thinks about sex all the time! You are right when you say he's doing this with others. Notice he has Neptune on his north node, so deception in relationships comes easy to him, and he also has Uranus there, so he loves relationships that start up suddenly and end just as suddenly. Which is what would happen to you!
His Saturn squares your sun, so he will land up putting you down.
His sun/mars is on your pluto, so you will end up fighting, and the anger you feel now is just a shadow of what it could become.
There are no really strong sexual ties between the two of you. The is a Venus opposition, and the moon square mars, but neither of these is really compatible over time.
So, this is actually notes on your second thread with the synastry chart. (Apologies to others who will have difficulty following this change of page).
Your question now is how long will their relationship last, but underneath I suspect you really want to know if there is a chance for you.
He is mercury, leaving unpredictable Uranus and heading towards Venus, who is also moon ruler.
You are Jupiter in the 3rd house, which is the natural house of mercury and you are also in the triplicity of mercury. So we can see you really are smitten with this guy.
But unfortunately he doesn't return it.
Your 8th of sex is ruled by moon, who is in libra, sign of partners and marriage. So you want sex with him, yes, but in a relationship together. Moon separates from a square with mars, and we know you are angry with him about the sexual contact he promised.
His 8th of sex however is in cold Capricorn, its calculating and status minded. Ruled by cold Saturn, in the 8th, who squares mercury. He is in conflict with himself on this area of his life.
And Saturn also squares Venus, showing a lack of feelings and restraint on love.
Compulsive pluto is also in his 8th. This is a source of power for him.
Returning to moon, it approaches a trine to Saturn in his 8th, showing even now you would move towards a sexual relationship with him.
Lastly, notice the north node on the 7th cusp, he feels in a very strong position.
Remember to always enter the south node, because here you will see it is on the ascendent, you, so in a relationship with him you have everything to give up and really nothing to gain.
In the 4th of endings, Chiron, the wounded healer. So you will come away hurting but having learned a lesson.
Will his relationship with his current partner last?
She would also be the ascendent, Jupiter, so only on this point I would disagree with AWO41, she is in a similar position as you. She is hooked on him, but he isn't on her. It's probably convenient for him to have a partner to count on, and she will put up with a lot just to be with him!
Mercury moving towards Venus shows he already has someone lined up.
As far as just sex goes, you can find a better partner.
Up to you, child of Venus.

ElenaJ

For convenience here is the chart from the second thread, that I wrote about.
It's the synastry chart Child of Venus posted.

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 44

ChildOfVenus

Child of Venus, I saw you opened the second thread on this story asking why he was after you if he was so attracted to her.
He has 4 planets in scorpio. He thinks about sex all the time! You are right when you say he's doing this with others. Notice he has Neptune on his north node, so deception in relationships comes easy to him, and he also has Uranus there, so he loves relationships that start up suddenly and end just as suddenly. Which is what would happen to you!
His Saturn squares your sun, so he will land up putting you down.
His sun/mars is on your pluto, so you will end up fighting, and the anger you feel now is just a shadow of what it could become.
There are no really strong sexual ties between the two of you. The is a Venus opposition, and the moon square mars, but neither of these is really compatible over time.
So, this is actually notes on your second thread with the synastry chart. (Apologies to others who will have difficulty following this change of page).
Your question now is how long will their relationship last, but underneath I suspect you really want to know if there is a chance for you.
He is mercury, leaving unpredictable Uranus and heading towards Venus, who is also moon ruler.
You are Jupiter in the 3rd house, which is the natural house of mercury and you are also in the triplicity of mercury. So we can see you really are smitten with this guy.
But unfortunately he doesn't return it.
Your 8th of sex is ruled by moon, who is in libra, sign of partners and marriage. So you want sex with him, yes, but in a relationship together. Moon separates from a square with mars, and we know you are angry with him about the sexual contact he promised.
His 8th of sex however is in cold Capricorn, its calculating and status minded. Ruled by cold Saturn, in the 8th, who squares mercury. He is in conflict with himself on this area of his life.
And Saturn also squares Venus, showing a lack of feelings and restraint on love.
Compulsive pluto is also in his 8th. This is a source of power for him.
Returning to moon, it approaches a trine to Saturn in his 8th, showing even now you would move towards a sexual relationship with him.
Lastly, notice the north node on the 7th cusp, he feels in a very strong position.
Remember to always enter the south node, because here you will see it is on the ascendent, you, so in a relationship with him you have everything to give up and really nothing to gain.
In the 4th of endings, Chiron, the wounded healer. So you will come away hurting but having learned a lesson.
Will his relationship with his current partner last?
She would also be the ascendent, Jupiter, so only on this point I would disagree with AWO41, she is in a similar position as you. She is hooked on him, but he isn't on her. It's probably convenient for him to have a partner to count on, and she will put up with a lot just to be with him!
Mercury moving towards Venus shows he already has someone lined up.
As far as just sex goes, you can find a better partner.
Up to you, child of Venus.

If there isn’t any sexual attraction between us why was he trying to have sex with me for almost two years? My Pluto conjunct his Mars which indicates sexual attraction. Yes I do still want him and I would even still have sexual relations with him I want to hookup. I have other men too but I still want him so maybe one day.

I’m confused because when I asked the first question about if he was still interested in me. Someone said he was interested in having sex with me.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"why was he trying to have sex with me for almost two years?"

It's not so much about you as it is about him. You could be anyone.
His mars in scorpio should be very sexy, and with pluto and sun in the mix, it is attraction..... in the beginning. Then it explodes.
So now you know what is ahead of you, just weigh it out and decide.
Moon is moving towards his 8th house ruler, so the path is open for you.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't think it's going to lasts because if he was so happy with her. He wouldn't have been trying to have sex with me. And I don't think this is the first time he's done this either. He was living with her while he was trying to hookup with me.

He can be unhappy with her, and stay with her, and want to have sex with you. All at the same time. He/Mer and her/Venus look pretty stuck, both applying to square strong Saturn in Aq.

His wanting to have sex with you and being unhappy with her does not mean he will leave her. He might, but he certainly might not.

He might just be cruel in response to his own suffering; leading you on and not following through.

Please consider this.

Last edited: