Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 07-02-2021, 06:18 PM

Does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person with Moon square Pluto?

In synastry with this aspect does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person?

Unread 07-02-2021, 09:11 PM

Re: Does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person with Moon square Pluto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
In synastry with this aspect does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person?

I think it would depend upon the rest of the Pluto person's natal chart and the rest of the synastry between the two people.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 07-02-2021, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
I think it would depend upon the rest of the Pluto person's natal chart and the rest of the synastry between the two people.
Pluto isnít doing much in their chart it just makes a trine to their Mars, Mercury and Ascendant.

We are just friends but we messed around once.
Heís a Gemini with Gemini Venus. I donít really take him seriously. As in I donít want a serious relationship with him. Because Gemini Suns with Gemini Venus are players. My dad is one so I know how they are first hand lol. But there is always an intense feeling whenever we see each other. I even talk to other men but I still think about him. Sometimes we go months without seeing each other. But then I end up seeing him where he works. And I just get caught up all over again. Maybe itís because Iím the Moon person.

Unread 07-03-2021, 04:22 PM

Re: Does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person with Moon square Pluto?

When I looked at his chart and the synastry the question arose, "Who is obsessed with whom?" because your question was "Will he, the Pluto person ever let go of me, the Moon person?"

I suggest this about you, the Moon person, who cannot let go of or resist the Pluto person. And I think you kind of have this built in to you, so to speak, because natally you have Pluto square Moon, and your two Plutos are conjunct. You are susceptible to Pluto's power of obsession both your own and his.

So the real question is "When will the Moon Pluto person let go of the Pluto person?" The ball is in your park.

When can you let go of your deeply unconscious but very intense attachment to this friend? It's up to you; it's your choice.

Unread 07-03-2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
When I looked at his chart and the synastry the question arose, "Who is obsessed with whom?" because your question was "Will he, the Pluto person ever let go of me, the Moon person?"

I suggest this about you, the Moon person, who cannot let go of or resist the Pluto person. And I think you kind of have this built in to you, so to speak, because natally you have Pluto square Moon, and your two Plutos are conjunct. You are susceptible to Pluto's power of obsession both your own and his.

So the real question is "When will the Moon Pluto person let go of the Pluto person?" The ball is in your park.

When can you let go of your deeply unconscious but very intense attachment to this friend? It's up to you; it's your choice.
The reason why I asked about the Pluto person letting go. Is because he said he didnít want to see me anymore. He said he thought we shouldnít see each other anymore. Then came back wanting to see me again thatís a Pluto thing. I even told him I talk to other men.
And I actually do and I tell him that.

So I guess the Pluto person doesnít feel anything? Ok
Unread 07-03-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post

So I guess the Pluto person doesn’t feel anything? Ok

I didn't say that, and I don't know that to be true.
The feelings from the Pluto person, though, would come from their Moon, Venus, I would think. Like his Moon exactly square your Venus. Not from their Pluto.

Last edited by IleneK; 07-03-2021 at 08:37 PM.

Tags
moon, person, pluto, square