Family Dynamics

WoodBetony

Greetings :) I have been reading about astrology for many years but am a very slow learner it seems. The more I study about astrology the more I feel confused. For the past couple of months I've been playing around with the time passages app and it opened me up to a lot of new information. I will post a follow up to this post in a different thread deliberating about some of my discoveries through trying to interpret my chart based on the new revelations I gained through using the app... but for now I was hoping you lovely folks could help me peice together some things . I'm basically going to post the birth info of myself and my family here and leave it pretty open to whatever anyone feels called to comment on.. but I will also provide a little bit of background and specifics.

here is the birth info and then I will follow with a little bit of background info but I'll save the rest of my revelations for the other thread:

1) Myself , K. Salih ... born June 28 1987 at 10:50pm in Minneapolis MN.
2) My partner, C . Salih born December 27 1985 at 5am in Cairo , Egypt.
3) my daughter , Z Reishi ... born June 28 2018 at 6:18am in Athens , Ohio
4) my daughter A.S Nausicaa born April 12 2020 at 3:23pm in Athens ohio.
5) his son from prior marriage T.N. born Nov 18 2016 at 11:40pm
6) his daughter M.N. born Nov 19 2016 at 12:25am

basically I will say that we have had an unusual family arrangement and at times are able to be together and at others have been separated. we do our best to try to come together as a family and we miss each other dearly when we cannot be together . both myself and my partner tend to spend most of our resources and time on helping others , and we seem to be unable to balance our challenges and obstacles to be able to support each other the way we each truly long to . there has been a lot of drama with his ex wife as well , and even after 4 years of marriage she is still continually meddling where ever she can . I even had her children for a year and a half before my first was born , but she came back for them when my first was born. it has been a struggle for him to get his green card and my income has been very unstable. I'm shifting a lot right now into a new sense of self and purpose, and I have no idea in many ways what I will do I just know that myself and my partner want to be together more than anything- right now we live far apart because we dont have another option. I dont know if that helps with chart interpretation but I'll try to be more specific in a separate post about what aspects I've been looking at .

I'm actually wondering if we will move to egypt soon or where we will end up and I can see some of it in the charts but I'm not sure if its wishful interpretation

thanks guys!

[please post either upload the charts to the Forum or upload the charts to a chart-linking site and provide the links - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

Greetings :) I have been reading about astrology for many years but am a very slow learner it seems. The more I study about astrology the more I feel confused. For the past couple of months I've been playing around with the time passages app and it opened me up to a lot of new information. I will post a follow up to this post in a different thread deliberating about some of my discoveries through trying to interpret my chart based on the new revelations I gained through using the app... but for now I was hoping you lovely folks could help me peice together some things . I'm basically going to post the birth info of myself and my family here and leave it pretty open to whatever anyone feels called to comment on.. but I will also provide a little bit of background and specifics.

here is the birth info and then I will follow with a little bit of background info but I'll save the rest of my revelations for the other thread:

2) My partner, C . Salih born December 27 1985 at 5am in Cairo , Egypt.
3) my daughter , Z Reishi ... born June 28 2018 at 6:18am in Athens , Ohio
4) my daughter A.S Nausicaa born April 12 2020 at 3:23pm in Athens ohio.
5) his son from prior marriage T.N. born Nov 18 2016 at 11:40pm
6) his daughter M.N. born Nov 19 2016 at 12:25am

basically I will say that we have had an unusual family arrangement and at times are able to be together and at others have been separated. we do our best to try to come together as a family and we miss each other dearly when we cannot be together . both myself and my partner tend to spend most of our resources and time on helping others , and we seem to be unable to balance our challenges and obstacles to be able to support each other the way we each truly long to . there has been a lot of drama with his ex wife as well , and even after 4 years of marriage she is still continually meddling where ever she can . I even had her children for a year and a half before my first was born , but she came back for them when my first was born. it has been a struggle for him to get his green card and my income has been very unstable. I'm shifting a lot right now into a new sense of self and purpose, and I have no idea in many ways what I will do I just know that myself and my partner want to be together more than anything- right now we live far apart because we dont have another option. I dont know if that helps with chart interpretation but I'll try to be more specific in a separate post about what aspects I've been looking at .

I'm actually wondering if we will move to egypt soon or where we will end up and I can see some of it in the charts but I'm not sure if its wishful interpretation

thanks guys!

[please post either upload the charts to the Forum or upload the charts to a chart-linking site and provide the links - Moderator]

I'm going to look at your chart and your partner's chart - as these seem to be the most important in your goal to live together under one roof. It isn't easy to see these things in charts - especially in two charts. This is a very hard time economically for a whole lot of people. I feel for you in this dilemma.

When I look at charts in regard to a move - I always look to see if TR Uranus is near the IC. The IC is the cusp of the house of home and family - so TR planets aspecting it can indicate a move - especially a TR Uranus conjunct.ion. TR Uranus contacts your IC in 2025. If you don't work out a move before that, then I would be comforted in that Uranus is coming. A move could happen between July 25, 2025 - May 2027 - as Uranus goes direct and then retrograde and then direct again across your IC.

In your partner's chart, TR Neptune is currently conjunct IC. It started April 2020 and will finish around March 2022. I don't have any experience with Neptune on the IC indicating a move, but the fact remains that Neptune is there stimulating home and family, so I think it could be a possibility.

TR Uranus will be sextile his IC in May 2023 to May 2024 - so that could stimulate a move then.

I know you'd like to be able to live together NOW - and I'm not saying it isn't possible. I'm just looking at the more sure-fire indicators. Look at what is stimulating the IC. There may be an element of luck - in finding the right jobs, etc.

When I look at your natal charts - I see a lot of Sagittarius. Sagittarius types can and do make homes with their families - but there is a restless ness there. You have Saturn and Uranus in Sag and Jupiter in Aries, 2nd. Your partner has ASC, Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus all in Sag with Jupiter in Aquarius, 3rd.

You have Gemini IC and partner has Pisces IC.

Your Partner's Jupiter will conjunct IC in March 2022 and then conjunct TR Neptune shortly after. Jupiter is usually all about moving and traveling - so it can stimulate a move. TR Jupiter is actually square your IC right now.

This is just me feeling you guys out - but both of you like your independence. You may both be into helping other people - but you also love your independence. So, while you'd love to be together, you also do okay with the distance - which some people cannot stand. So, your relationship can actually do okay, I bet, even if it takes some time to work this out.

Another thing I'm wondering is - where you are thinking of moving to. I wonder if you should be looking in less populous places. I know there are more jobs in the cities, but especially with your partner's Pisces IC - I'm thinking he needs a quiet place. You can probably go either way.

Your partner needs to have work that focuses more on his self-development and creativity. I don't know what field of work he is, if he likes it or hates, but it could be that if he shifts focus - he might find that he does better in a field where he can develop himself and his own goals that are meaningful to him. I think you could focus more on expanding yourself out into the social world - and spend less time thinking about home and family. You need to be more independent. Maybe you've already worked on this - but this is what I'm reading in your chart. You're learning independence and having confidence and faith in yourself. He needs to pay much more attention to what he really wants to do - not what he thinks he needs to do out of responsibility. You are both working on being more authentic - more true to your individual natures.

I'm just throwing things out there - I have no idea what you will relate to or not relate to what I'm saying. But, maybe I'll stimulate some ideas and reflection about what you really want instead of grabbing at any opportunity to come together. In the long run, you'll be happier if you actually go for what you really want and need as individuals as well as a family. I know it's tough trying to be a family when you live in different countries . . . but you might also explore what good is coming from it . . . and while you work out how to change your circumstances, perhaps it will help see what might be blocking your success.

I really hope you find opportunities to come together soon!

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

2) My partner, C . Salih born December 27 1985 at 5am in Cairo , Egypt. basically I will say that we have had an unusual family arrangement and at times are able to be together and at others have been separated.

we do our best to try to come together as a family and we miss each other dearly when we cannot be together

it has been a struggle for him to get his green card and my income has been very unstable.
I'm shifting a lot right now into a new sense of self and purpose, and I have no idea in many ways what I will do I just know that myself and my partner want to be together more than anything- right now we live far apart because we dont have another option.

Hello WoodBetony,

the best to start with - is having your charts in your topic here.:smile:

Attachments

• ! Chart k.Salih.jpg
    ! Chart k.Salih.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 46
  • ! Chart ksalih_partner_hp.83270.57570.jpg
    ! Chart ksalih_partner_hp.83270.57570.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 49
  • ! synstry chart k.salih.jpg
    ! synstry chart k.salih.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 22

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

I'm shifting a lot right now into a new sense of self and purpose, and I have no idea in many ways what I will do I just know that myself and my partner want to be together more than anything- right now we live far apart because we dont have another option.
I'm actually wondering if we will move to egypt soon or where we will end up

Moving home is shown with transits on your 4th house ruler - 4th house real home is ruled by your mercury. And your mercury in cancer is willing to everything for your family. Mercury will be transit-activated on 07-29-2021 by uranus as your rising sign and your personal birth energy for a new start in your life - supporting sextile - transit support lasting until 05-02-2022.

Moving abroad for me would be your 9th house - ruled by pluto in 8th house -near cusp 9th - 8th house -for me a.o. also house of marriage and longterm relationship. And your pluto is still transit activated by transit saturn by square - it will afford energy - you will have available for - lasting until 11-01-2021.

Your natal sun as ruler of your 7th house- relationship is still transit activated by saturn by quinkunx - to get you creative. Your natal venus in your 4th house - ruling your 8th house - long term relationship - and your 3rd house - communication and languages- is still squared by transit neptune - what about egyptian language ?

Your natal uranus in 11th house as your birth and new beginning energy is still trine supported by transit jupiter as your midheaven and life-direction and 11th house ruler.

Transit saturn is still on your ASC to activate a new beginning in your life forth and backwards lasting until 12-11-2021.

But transit pluto as ruler of your 9th house - travelling abroad - is squaring and energyzing your natal jupiter - it would be and mean a deep transformation for you - turning around your philosophy of life- you had before on the world. Egypt is basically a strict faith directed country - with some fanatic belief and faith traditions and how to look at women and their role and importance.

And your partner takes a considerable part in this - with his tight mars/pluto conj. in scorpio- falling in your 9th house - both sextiling his sun in his 1st house and trining his moon in his 7th house - relationship - moon as his 8th house ruler - with moon/pluto correspendence energy in 8th. All in total a very intense energy.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Transit saturn is still on your ASC to activate a new beginning in your life forth and backwards lasting until 12-11-2021

What is special - that your partner's sag rising is nearly exact on same degree as your aquarius rising is - sextiling your asc - like both new beginning in each life goes and works hand in hand together and same time transit activated now for a change in his life by saturn by sextile - as your rising is now, too.

attachment.php