Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-05-2017, 12:34 AM

Synastry SOS. Not a romantic, but the tables have turned

Guys, I was pretty comfortable in my solitude, but this person stepped into my life and really rocked my world.

I'm a double Leo, Virgo ASC, just recently stepped (ran) out of an abusive relationship. Tried stepping out three times but funny enough, I gathered all my power to run the day after Donald Trump got elected as president last November. The world is absurd, I figured I'd do what seemed impossible at the time.

This new guy was a friend of a friend (Aquarius Sun/Sag Moon Cancer ASC), a chef and an overall amazing guy. Intelligent, thoughtful, respectful... like he knew I was really damaged from my past without me saying a word, and let me take my time and have my space (boy do I love space). He's fascinated with my culture and my studies (I'm a culture studies/philosophy major in Italy, where we both live) One thing led to another and I find myself pulling all nighters with this guy sitting in the rain and talking about life. Dancing and drinking my life away. A kamikaze of romance that I didn't see coming, and quite frankly never envisioned for myself as I never was a romantic type. He courts me and is such a gentleman and I... totally vibe with it. Normally I don't take things like that seriously as, in my experience, it always comes with an expectation attached.

Look, I'm a leo, I let things come to me an I'm pretty passive about my dating/relationships. Normally these things just come to me and I let them happen, but I feel so inclined to pursue this person. Especially after what i just ran away from, I feel it in my core that there is something within them that is extraordinary.
Fast forward a few months and I'm out of the country visiting family for a couple of weeks, and we haven't spoken much. At all honestly. I've found myself totally obsessing over our synastry chart but my ego won't let me interpret what needs to be interpreted. I figured the aquarian in him is completely in his work. He works nearly slave hours and has no time for anything so I'm not upset nor concerned as I respect his space.

but 1/ why am I totally obsessing over this person? 2/ is this worth my emotional energy? I'm pretty afraid to step into something again.

I could use some insight from the forum. Attached please find our synastry chart from Astro.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_01_04_isabella_gutierrez_arda.84581.1951.jpg (41.3 KB, 10 views)

Tags
aquarius, leo moon, romantic, synastry, tables, turned