mentally disturbed

kavyag

I get mentally disturbed for no reason.Suddenly I feel bad for no reason I get depressed simply.I don't have peace in my home.I am going through a bad period

Attachments

• astro dienst chart.gif
    astro dienst chart.gif
    52.3 KB · Views: 42

miquar

Hi Kavyag. Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. Your birth chart does suggest innate sensitivity, which can feel quite overwhelming during the childhood and teenage years, especially when exacerbated by tensions in the home environment. Although Zarathu's comment 'go talk to a grown-up' [post now deleted] is unnecessarily condescending, it is true that the most fruitful next step for you could be to build on the courage it took to start this thread, and discuss your difficulties face to face with someone trustworthy and mature - perhaps a friend, family member or professional counsellor. Its very important that you try to stay in touch with your feelings, and that you are at least honest with yourself about what you feel. This will help you to gradually heal over time, and to realise the wonderful potentials that come with a sensitive disposition such as yours.

Best wishes,

Last edited: