Work ***** at the moment. Any relive ahead?

HeartTree

I have very hard time at work currently. I’m exhausted all the time and having very short temperament. I’m thinking if I should change job or take a long sick leave due my over exhaustion and depression. I’m wondering how it looks like, will my situation change for better? I have money issues too and difficulty to cut expenses. So I’m not sure if I’m able to do anything that would make my quality of live better. Also I’m not sure if this difficulty make live change is related to my need to feel myself needed and appreciated. That has been surprising to realise and I don’t feel it’s all healthy.

My live has been last +10 years like this. More or less since autumn 2007.

Last edited:

creativei

Saturn is to blame ! he does his duty he is impartial upholder of law fears for no one he punishes even god . thats why saturn is respected and honored by all.. in his dasa he gives sufferings and there by teaches life lesson.

sat as 5th and 6th lord in mars star who is 8th lord worst malefic for kanya lagna many have got traumatized lost their lives and become nomad . so this situation continues for you you are reaping your karma . you get 3rd and 8th house power only . 3rd is change 8th is humiliation and suffering. if you spoil others life then things gets even worst if you are good live disciplined life without spoiling another man life then next mercury dasa is very good for you . dont sin more and more . have self control because current dasa will make you do sin so control that .

Things will be after 2022 mid .

creativei

It’s not differing at all from Jupiter dasha.

Even jupiter in saturn clutch sitting in anusha nak . difference jupiter gave mild hit but sat gives heave hit . thats the different between benefics and malefics

its the time for u to marry and move to another state . sat in 2nd gives marriage and separates from home land . mostly before 2023 it happens ..

HeartTree

Jupiter dasha was already most difficult and hit me too hard, so can’t imagine how hard Saturn will be in the future. Anyway I was so relieved when that dasha ended. Saturn dasha actually gave me more stable income but depression is still here and making life difficult to bear.

Let’s see if that marriage or relationship happens of not. I’m not hopeful at all.

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter major-period ended Feb/2020. Now the major-period of Saturn is operating. Jupiter is badly placed from your tenth house and is in close relationship with Mars which is an adverse planet for you.
Saturn is well placed from your tenth house and it is exalted. It is also in close contact with Mars. Therefore from the career point of view the effects of Saturn will be better than those of Jupiter. Things should improve from the middle of 2022.

HeartTree

Jupiter major-period ended Feb/2020. Now the major-period of Saturn is operating. Jupiter is badly placed from your tenth house and is in close relationship with Mars which is an adverse planet for you.
Saturn is well placed from your tenth house and it is exalted. It is also in close contact with Mars. Therefore from the career point of view the effects of Saturn will be better than those of Jupiter. Things should improve from the middle of 2022.

Thank you mathur_dinesh 😊 If Saturn and Mars are aspecting there will be some unfortunate effects too? Mars is in its own sign and Saturn is exalted..does this mean Mars is more powerful? Does it effect something else? Longevity and relationships for example? I will wait things to improve.

Also on my D2 chart almost all the planets are in 2nd house. I don’t know is this means anything career wise.

Last edited:

creativei

Comparing to mars saturn is much stronger mars is in sat star controlled by saturn also sat is in mars star too exchange between 6 and 8th lords exalted saturn means exalted sufferings life span is good but life is filled of thrones after some stage in life you quit material world and become spiritual person . retro planets aspects previous house so 2nd lord venus aspecting 8th lord sat in 2nd either delays or gives two marriages in some cases it denies too . im saying marriage because in d9 mars is in 7th . so it should trigger marriage . d2 is for wealth only . in d7 it activates progeny since it aspects 5th lord in d10 of career it accelerates job like getting new job changes in current one . even its in deb sign mars wont do bad because moon is his friend . an mahadasa gives constellation power only . but even though you may marry your adventure continues ! .. .

creativei

In any chart 1st 4th 7th 9th 5th should not affected if its then life will be miserable your 1st house is very strong so whatever problems comes you withstand that else this time and all committed suicide . 2nd house of family finance eyesight is afflicted it give problem in that 4th is house of happiness and peace of mind if afflicted then person lacks domestic peace and comforts . life will be battlefield one after another problem knocks door. likewise 9th fortune father 5th mind love romance children's too afflicted here saturn is not afflicted fully he is very strong but mars aspecting saturn spoils the game else you wouldn't have suffered this much . for kanya lagna malefic dasa should not come first that too dasa like mars is worst followed by rahu another worst villain so its indicates strong karma . thank to mercury despite of this traumatizing events mercury asc lord is protecting you infact he is waiting for his dasa note it down if you managed to move this saturn dasa with will power next mercury will make you popular sure even you have chances of posing to magazine . indeed your name will circle around newspaper in mercury dasa so don.t lose hope its all for good only you even buy home with your self efforts bank loan too available with little effort . lucky in terms of younger borns you get their help and support sure . indeed you are self made person . will have self earned wealth . also have interest in legal political and social service . both from lagna and rasi 7th house is strong placed this indicates marriage sure after marriage your husband will rise suddenly in life you experience major change in next mercury bukti . 2023 . all your wishes fullfiled .

HeartTree

Thank you 😊 several astrologers have predicted my marriage and all those times has past without any effect. But let us see if you are right ☺️I really hope so. Are you saying in D9 my Mars is at 7th? It seems to be at 9th with moon? Can you see when I will have children?

creativei

Thank you 😊 several astrologers have predicted my marriage and all those times has past without any effect. But let us see if you are right ☺️I really hope so. Are you saying in D9 my Mars is at 7th? It seems to be at 9th with moon? Can you see when I will have children?

oh yes sorry but its aspecting 7th lord even sat jupiter aspecting 7th lord ensures marriage. children aspect you have chances for both progeny and adoption . we have to see practically too . nearing 40 u should prepare for both chances of child birth is less if is to happen then it should happen before 2025 . since 5th lord is aspected by mars either you have one miscarriage or c section delivery . blood loss occurs in delivery .