Body language/movements

Totem

I there a way to determine someone's Sun sign based off of body language/movement? I'm a gemini and I find that I'm usually moving around when I'm sitting→ (taping my foot) or standing, that or I'm occupying myself with some device or trinket/object.

poyi

Premium Member
I there a way to determine someone's Sun sign based off of body language/movement? I'm a gemini and I find that I'm usually moving around when I'm sitting→ (taping my foot) or standing, that or I'm occupying myself with some device or trinket/object.

True I also noticed this with a Gemini Sun male in the past. Hands and arms movements. I had seen Mars in Gemini behaved the same way.

But then I would say depending on the condition of the Mercury what aspects and house that is in.

I always have a lot of Mercurial and Virgo/Gemini characters but not a Gemini or Virgo Sun, instead, with Virgo ascendant, Gemini MC, Mercury and Sun both in the 3rd even they are in Scorpio, Mars in Virgo in the first house sextile Mercury in the 3rd and Moon in the 5th. So I think will need to look at the whole chart.

Totem

i guess i just want there to be more physical categorization when it comes to astrology, in a positive way.

capleo2scorpio

I think it's a combination. I know an aries rising leo sun and a Capricorn sun aries mars who both look like soldiers and walk really fast all the time, quick short steps. I noticed capricorns tend to lean towards their right side when tired or annoyed or have something on their minds. Same as virgos. Scorpios have strong solid walk, just watch their hands, they like to smile at you ingeniunely and hide something in their hands or true intentions, I can read them like a book.

JUPITERASC

i guess i just want there to be more physical categorization when it comes to astrology, in a positive way.
There is :smile:

It's the Ascendant/First House

Main Rulerships of 1st House:

Life, vitality and health.

Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance, the condition of this house and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength

I think it's a combination. I know an aries rising leo sun and a Capricorn sun aries mars who both look like soldiers and walk really fast all the time, quick short steps.
BUT
not all Aries rising Leo suns
not all Capricorn suns with Aries mars
'look like soldiers and walk really fast all the time, quick short steps'

An Aries rising Leo Sun has their natal mars in a particular natal house and sign AND in a particular aspect to their ascendant

Other Aries rising Leo suns with mars in other houses and signs and in varying aspects to their ascendants
would not necessarily 'look like soldiers walking fast with quick short steps'

Likewise the Capricorn sun Aries mars you mentioned has their mars in a particular house, squaring their ascendant
AND has other aspects to their Capricorn sun and natal mars
that may well explain the appearance of a soldier walking very fast with quick short steps.

BUT remember that there are thirty degrees in the sign of Capricorn
SO Capricorn suns differ according to which Decan and which Dwad is rising

Decans and Dwads have planetary rulers which may or may not be aspecting the ascendant

....I noticed capricorns tend to lean towards their right side when tired or annoyed or have something on their minds. Same as virgos.
It's likely that several of the other eleven signs ALSO do exactly the same

and if someone leans to their right when tired or annoyed or have something on their minds
that cannot possibly mean that they are DEFINITELY Capricorns or Virgos

....Scorpios have strong solid walk, just watch their hands, they like to smile at you ingeniunely and hide something in their hands or true intentions, I can read them like a book.
Scorpios are not the only sign that has a 'strong solid walk' and 'hides something in their hands or hides their true intentions'

and if you can read Scorpios like a book
then they are NOT much good at hiding whatever it is they are hiding

Furthermore, it's simply not possible that Scorpios are the ONLY sign that hides their true intentions

aniketkno

True I also noticed this with a Gemini Sun male in the past. Hands and arms movements. I had seen Mars in Gemini behaved the same way.

But then I would say depending on the condition of the Mercury what aspects and house that is in.

I always have a lot of Mercurial and Virgo/Gemini characters but not a Gemini or Virgo Sun, instead, with Virgo ascendant, Gemini MC, Mercury and Sun both in the 3rd even they are in Scorpio, Mars in Virgo in the first house sextile Mercury in the 3rd and Moon in the 5th. So I think will need to look at the whole chart.

I can vouch for my inability to stay still in a chair for more than a couple of minutes (mars in Gemini 3rd house) ... Mercury in 11house ... Also while I am reading these articles I can't even stay still in my bed comfortably ... :unsure: also Venus square mars ... Might be important!

Last edited: