Pls. Post if you have Moon Conjunct Pluto in Libra

SagiCap

Hi All,

I was wondering if I could get some insight from people who have Moon conjunct Pluto in Libra. I've read this can be a huge nurturing issue with the mother, but what else? What does it feel like exactly?

I would really appreciate some helpful information, so thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have my Scorpio Moon conjunct my Libra Pluto in my 1st house. What does it feel like exactly? Electric, overpowering, all-consuming.. Like cliff-jumping, free-falling and deep-diving all at once. The following has been quite true for me:

Moon conjunct Pluto

Emotional satisfaction for you runs deep and is very complex. You yearn for intensity, but at the same time you may fear your own emotional nature, leading you to take great pains to keep it under wraps. Compulsiveness is a byproduct, and you find yourself easily swayed by your emotional yearnings and desires. The desire to merge with another human being is strong, yet can also be a fear at the same time.

You are a born psychologist, understanding the inner workings of those with whom you come into contact...

http://cafeastrology.com/natal/moonplutoaspects.html

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

I hope this helps.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SagiCap

Thank you very much, I read this with rapt attention.

I can imagine Moon conj. Pluto IN THE 1ST is very powerful and the way you describe it, intense! Is it depressive at all at times?

Also, do you mind giving me insight about love relationships with this placement? I would imagine you would intuitively love or hate a person very deeply? There is no in-between, correct?

I found this group... http://tribes.tribe.net/darkmoon?_c...].Tribe[ea973537-b370-49c1-961e-d1dc35b427ba]

[fixed link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

SagiCap

Hi SagiCap,

I have Moon conjunct Pluto in Libra, in the 8th house.

I have found this placement to be quite intense in relationships. I like to form strong bonds, and this has certainly been the case in my love relationships. I need to feel that I can bare my soul and I am prepared to give my all to my partner. I also like my partner to be equally as intense, however this can prove to be a problem at times!

I do love the intensity; however, it has its down side as well. Sometimes it can become quite emotionally draining and all-consuming, and I can be possessive and jealous. Also, I do often keep my emotions contained, which can appear aloof and detached to others. This is not the case at all! I feel everything so deeply, yet have difficulty emoting or verbalising those feelings to my partner sometimes. If I keep it contained for too long, it all comes pouring out, like a volcanic eruption!

I think my Moon Pluto conjunction in Libra loves one-on-one encounters. Obviously, this includes my relationship with my partner, but I find it also extends to my friendships. I usually have just one really close friend (other than my partner), at a time. I relish the closeness, and I love discovering everything there is to know about that person.

Oh, this is exactly the type of information I was craving. Thank you so much for sharing. I was asking because the man I'm dating now has this placement. He seems detatched but I know so deeply and instinctually that he's like a volcano of emotion about to explode (in a good, intense way.) My Venus in Scorpio loves it. I find in the beginning though, he backed off and was testing, I guess?

It is such a mysterious paradox and I love that about him too.

I need to feel that I can bare my soul and I am prepared to give my all to my partner.
so true..

Just like PisceanPallas, I too need to feel that strong bond. I guess that the problem is - what is strong for somebody else, might not be strong for me...
I need to feel secure. When in love, I feel like walking through a blue flame, my every atom intertwined with the other person's, breathing each other in and out.. Most people would call it possessiveness.. to me it's more like - belonging...

I try to control my emotions at all times, to keep them within. They're too much for me to handle sometimes, so I can only imagine what it would be like for others. Sometimes I'm honestly scared to show the people I love just how much I feel for them, because I believe they'd think I'm crazy. Most of my friends thought of me as cold and distant before getting to know me better.

When it comes to relationships, romantic or otherwise, I tend to make 'assessments' based on the things people say, or don't say, do or don't do. I ask a lot of questions. Sometimes, people get surprised, because I don't beat around the bush when I'm interested in knowing more about them. People's behavior in this kind of situations speaks volumes, even avoiding an answer is an answer. I guess getting to know the person is just like solving some mystery, or putting together a jigsaw puzzle. It's the discovery of the person itself that I'm particularly keen on. Once I find I'm being 'explored' as well, the whole experience enhances.

I seem to notice everything, in my surroundings and the people around me. This can be a blessing and a curse, especially in a relationship. Sensing even the smallest of change either in one's partner or in the dynamics of the relationship isn't always a good thing...

Being too perceptive about people or the world around you can sometimes leave you feeling lonely. That's the 'depressive' you've mentioned. So what? All the people occasionally feel like that... Well, the problem is - whatever the others feel, you feel ten times stronger, or so it seems to you. Some people can't really relate to that.

Having a Leo Sun, I can accumulate and produce an unimaginable amount of anger. It's incredible. :) Since Pluto is power, having it in the 1st house and in the hands of a Fire-Sun sign, could be a disaster. But a Libra Pluto is righteous. You wouldn't believe how much analyzing and weighing the arguments goes through my head when having a discussion or arguing with somebody, or just how many times I will choose not to react to something being said or done, because I know my response would be numerous times harsher than what it should be. One thing's for sure - if you're having an argument with a Moon conjunct Libra Pluto person, and they 'hit the spot', you should know that the 'spot' was discovered much, much earlier, and that, in their mind, you've deserved it. :)

Honesty and goodness of heart is what I value most in people. Deceit, lying and betrayal can never be tolerated. Ever. These are the things that will make the 'righteous' Pluto blind, and within a Leo Sun cherishing loyalty, instigate what PisceanPallas called:
a volcanic eruption!
. Or a small tsunami. :)

:joyful: Thanks, PisceanPallas. I couldn't think of a better explanation.. It's the closest I could get to describing it.

I was wondering - when in a relationship, do you tend to let the other person see 'the error of their ways', without acting immediately on the situation at hand, when something goes against what you see right or fit? Because you believe we all have an innate understanding of what goes and what doesn't when interacting with others, particularly, the significant other?

Perhaps this has nothing to do with Pluto in Libra.. :)

Well, mostly I will say nothing. But if whatever bothers me continues long enough, I will point it out. However, the way I do it is not very.. conventional :tongue: it usually sounds accusatory, and to some extent it is, but the other party doesn't always take it very well. :smile:

I have this dual approach when it comes to these matters. It's like this : if you hurt the woman in me, or choose to stay deaf to what I say, I will just withdraw, convinced that if you are unwilling to work on the problem, you don't care for me enough, and that's that. Which is fine, I mean, I can handle the fact that no one can be, nor should they be, forced to care about you, as deeply as you do about them.

However, when it comes to disregarding me as a person - I will certainly make my presence known. And remembered. :lol: This is where I'll gladly rock the boat! And I'm always prepared to taste the water myself. :smile:

Oh yes, this sounds like me...

...and why can't our partners read our minds? Then I wouldn't have to try and vocalise the way I am feeling, which is usually so confused and complex that I just don't know where to start sometimes!!

How I wish they would..:lol: I avoid explaining because, once I start, even though all it takes to understand it is pure logic, I can go for hours trying to explain the subtlest of connections linking the ELEMENTS of the REASONS behind the FEELINGS I have, or the chain reaction that brought about my 'sudden' and 'unexpected' raising of the issue. :smile:

The other thing I have experienced, with this Moon-Pluto conjunction, is that in regards to my relationships I am quite idealistic.
I suspect this conjunction, being in Libra, amplifies the idealistic, romantic notions I have!

I think you're right. It's like having this picture, a mold if you will, of what a relationship should be like. Sticking to it comes naturally, and when something doesn't fit the picture, you feel out of balance.

diana795

I have a Moon-Pluto tight conjunction (1 degree) at 7-8 Libra - the widower moon. my mom died when I was 7 and a half.
(Talk about chart rectification..)

it's the Hades moon, you can read Donna Cunningham's book about Healing Pluto problems, or the other one, The Hades Moon (Judy Hall)

you end up watching ID :) and have some periodical need to look at crime shows

you deal with loss and betrayal mechanisms
poor Libra moon tries to stay afloat, but Pluto's drowning it at times ..

since relationships are at steak here, don't let failure get you down .. look for true happiness in stuff you can get for yourself through creative passion, create beauty and rely less, little on the partner's or people's ability to bring you happiness

brooke24

Hi Sagicap

I have a libra moon with moon conjuct pluto but the orb is quite wide at 7 + degree. I was told by a couple of very good astrologers that they pretty much discard an orb over 5 degrees. (?) Or maybe it is just a very weakened effect..

Yes i do feel very drained by my mothers emotional 'issues' - it just never seems to end with her! Still to this day - unless i am totally understanding at all times and always sympathetic to her plight i am 'cold and heartless' apparently.

Where did you hear this? It seems very specific - that moon in Libra w/ moon conjunct Pluto have nurturing issues with the mother?

wasawanderer

I have the same placements and can definitely relate! Especially the one on one relationships.

Oh, this is exactly the type of information I was craving. Thank you so much for sharing. I was asking because the man I'm dating now has this placement. He seems detatched but I know so deeply and instinctually that he's like a volcano of emotion about to explode (in a good, intense way.) My Venus in Scorpio loves it. I find in the beginning though, he backed off and was testing, I guess?

It is such a mysterious paradox and I love that about him too.