Mystery vocation

Claire19

Can we have some opinions on what this person is talented in and what sort of profession they would suit??

Attachments

• anonymous.jpg
    anonymous.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 101

Claire19

Claire, the first thought I had was a profession in therapy - perhaps psychotherapy or healing of some sort?
Interesting but I feel that this person has had to receive this in some way. They may well be interested in this field but it is not their profession.

RockFish

School teacher, school caterer. School something. :tongue:

Nursery caretaker, something to do with kids.

I'm sure I'm gonna pass FAR away from the real answer because I can't see profession in a chart for the life of me.... but I'll keep trying.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The Second house (that of value and often income resources) is Gemini, making the lord Mercury. The cusp of the 3rd house has an overlay of the Gemini and again the lord being Mercury. The 6th house of "daily work' of our coworkers our duties is ruled by Virgo, again with the Mercury Lord. The 10th house of Career is in Capricorn and the lord Saturn is found in the 3rd house of Communications as is the Moon and Mars (the drive). Now what is really interesting is that the lord of the Ascendant being Venus is hidden in the 12th house as is the Pisces Sun and the Mercury we have been referencing all along.

My guess... and the possibilities are endless, that this would have made for a good ghost writer, as the communications are fulfilled and the privacy of the 12th also. Wow, it could be a literal ghost writer (as in working with seances) the same configurations fit.

TK

Last edited:

Claire19

School teacher, school caterer. School something. :tongue:

Nursery caretaker, something to do with kids.

I'm sure I'm gonna pass FAR away from the real answer because I can't see profession in a chart for the life of me.... but I'll keep trying.
No, this person does not actually have children but wanted them badly.

Look at the 10th and its ruler for career and then the 6th for everyday work
and see if you can find a common theme. The sun position is very telling as is the chart ruler.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Claire,

My first thought was nursing or caring for old people but then I was torn...maybe children, because h5 is ruled by the sun, which is trine to the three planets in h3...I'm basing that on the presence of the piscean sun in h12 and the 3 planets in cancer in h3 (which is ruled by Mercury also in h12)..
The presence of the sun in 12 does suggest *working behind the scenes*.However the north node in Gemin on h3 cusp is defitely suggesting activities mercurial--like teaching or even library work, research.
Cancer is often associated with *old stuff*-I've known book dealers and antique dealers to have strong cancer placements.Cooks and chefs too...
So I'm going to hone it down a bit- H10 ruled by Saturn-so serious work.Saturn in h3 in cancer which rules the fourth...
okay-maybe grief/trauma counselling with children...
It's hard, isn't it?
Lilly

BOOGY99

Can we have some opinions on what this person is talented in and what sort of profession they would suit??

i am getting working from home, or something to do with homes, or the caring profession. (working in private)

moon in cancer conj ic .... would put in 4th house (caring profession, in the home)
cap mc saturn ruler is in cancer
virgo ruler of 6th, merc in aries, mars in cancer

sun in 12th in pisces (working in private)

are we getting warm lol

Last edited:

Claire19

I think this one was rather difficult and not easy to discern. It is a film star with drug and alcohol problems. THis person also sings and dances.

With this information we can look at the aspects that depict this. WIth the prominent Moon in Cancer the mother was very significant and had the same sort of problems.

07.Re

I think this one was rather difficult and not easy to discern. It is a film star with drug and alcohol problems. THis person also sings and dances.

With this information we can look at the aspects that depict this. WIth the prominent Moon in Cancer the mother was very significant and had the same sort of problems.

Sheesh I failed this one! :andy:

PaxMercurius

With the AC in Taurus, MC in Capricorn, and moon in Cancer, I would say a business person - probably someone who runs their own business, and loves it. Pisceans often seem to get involved in computing, these days. Cancer is a very entrepreneurial sign, as well as homely and caring - emotional investment into the workplace often leads them to set up and run their own thing.

With Mercury in Aries, and those planets in the 12H, I really don't think emotional relating is their forte xD

Edit: Ooh, just noticed the answer up there. Makes some sense, though that career was not the best thing for them, in that case. Beside the career, I would have picked alcoholism as a problem, but it wasn't directly related to the question xD. I certainly would not have said 'therapist'.

Perhaps someone who followed a family vocation, in preference to what they really want to do? All those 12H planets indicate a suppression of communication (Mercury), pleasure and feelings related to it (Venus) and self-purpose.

Last edited:

Claire19

Interesting comments... THe woman in question is Liza Minnelli......MOst of us know how she really took care of her mother Judy
and that shows with the 4th house cusp Moon in Cancer. THey both had the addiction problems and this interfered with their careers. Liza was recently in Australia where I live and I have to say she looked great......still performing in her sixties and looking much younger. My feeling is that with Saturn ruling her MC and conjunct Moon that she really is performing either through her mother or for her mother.
It is really the chart of a private person and I think she may have felt obligated to perform. I think she is really tremendously shy.....

I am beginning to think that the chart details may be a little off. It would fit her more to have the Pluto in the 5th house and the 3rd house planets into the 4th. Perhaps the time of birth is not quite right. Further into Taurus perhaps. Taurus rules the voice as we know and she has the look of the calf which often is the case and with beautiful skin and eyes etc....

Last edited:

R4VEN

Claire, I saw her interviewed while she was here in `09, and I detected some early signs of dementia - or maybe it's just that I'm a bit sensitive to the early signs of dementia in others. She seemed to search for words, then make noises which could have been the right word - or not.
(Could this be because of Mercury in 12th opp Neptune??)

Did you notice this?

Claire19

Claire, I saw her interviewed while she was here in `09, and I detected some early signs of dementia - or maybe it's just that I'm a bit sensitive to the early signs of dementia in others. She seemed to search for words, then make noises which could have been the right word - or not.
(Could this be because of Mercury in 12th opp Neptune??)

Did you notice this?
I did notice the speech issues. I felt it was more an issue with her teeth perhaps or her bone structure in some way.....She is an alcoholic and that is never good for dementia issues needless to say. SHe seemed to fall back on cliches but I put that down to innate shyness. She has a Saturn square Mercury natally and this can lead to dementia I am thinking..... Yes, her Neptune is opposite Mercury too. I think you may well be right!!!!. The aspects that point to her addictions are also connected to the dementia as it happens. My mother had a Mercury Square Neptune and suffered from dementia when a transit triggered it in her seventies. SHe did not drink however.
By the way can we see any aspects for her sexuality??? She married more than one gay man and was not able to bear children.
I

Last edited:

Claire19

This is another vocation mystery. I would ask rather what makes this person a prominent astrologer? Can we see the markers??

Attachments

• anonymous.gif
    anonymous.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 34

Frank

Since you've obscured all the birth data, I can't do the chart in my preferred format to get all the information I use to evaluate vocation. I use a checklist/point system to determine which planet(s) are most important in a native's vocation/career/occupation/job.

I've attached a copy of the form I devised and use when I lecture on this subject. The form is copyright by me, so it may be freely distributed - but ONLY as is, with the copyright statement.

Other than that, the Moon is obviously very important as the charts final dispositor, co-present with Saturn and Mars close to the IC.

Attachments

• VocationalWorkSheet.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 143

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I've attached a copy of the form I devised and use when I lecture on this subject. The form is copyright by me, so it may be freely distributed - but ONLY as is, with the copyright statement.

Thank You Frank:love:

This is very kind of you to share with us!

TK

Vista

I like Lizza, but i always have thought she spoke like she had too many teeth in her mouth. It's almost like they got in the way when she was speaking.

Mars square Neptune shows potential for addiction, so does Moon square Jupiter. I have read many times how competitive her mother was with her.

I would be interested in hearing more about why astrologically she would marry gay men. I knew about the last guy, but didn't realize there were others.

Vista

This is another vocation mystery. I would ask rather what makes this person a prominent astrologer? Can we see the markers??

Well, he's obviously good at writing books with that Mecury and Jupiter trining Uranus with Uranus representing Astrology. Writing in seclusion seems to fit. He/She might have had some health problems(perhaps mental) with Moon there in the 6th H opposing Sun 12th H and Mars on the 12th cusp. All three are also T squared by Pluto. Was he/she intitutionalize at some point in their lives? I also don't believe he/she is alive any longer.

Not sure what more I can see. Please don't keep us in suspense for too long!!!