Uranus B.C. — Makes Saturn Look Like A Toy

Cypocryphy

So I won't make this long. Some of you are familiar with my hypothesis that ancient Babylonians were aware of many things, such as at least some of the outer planets. The one thing that is known for sure is that these collection of people and cultures could see the planet with the naked eye as they could the other planets. Think about that. That's simply remarkable considering how far away it is.

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/uranus/en/

https://www.varchive.org/itb/uranus.htm#f_1

So, when Uranus has traversed 180º to oppose its natal position. That means a lot of you will be looking forward to this remarkable event. :lol: :pouty:

What was going on in your life. I guarantee more than half of you had someone die and that radical changes in our outer life occurred without your say in the matter, for better or worse.

Just anecdotal accounts. I'm just looking for some commonality here. And it could be informative. Accidental dignity is fine to include (and essential if you want)

Thank you ☮︎

Reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you asking for Uranus opposition stories? Or opening a discussion on the possibility of Uranus being known to the ancients? Those are completely different things, and would make completely different threads.

Not sure which part of your post is off topic.

Cypocryphy

Are you asking for Uranus opposition stories? Or opening a discussion on the possibility of Uranus being known to the ancients? Those are completely different things, and would make completely different threads.

Not sure which part of your post is off topic.

“Uranus BC” means it is ancient; it is possible it is considered before recorded history and is a planet that has been around a long time. :wink: I set it up with Saturn, two sides of the same coin. It’s worse than Saturn in my opinion because you learn from Saturn most of the time. But Uranus is sudden, extreme, and “authenticating” (tearing off pretense). I’m specifically referring to oppositions as no one but a select few will live to its return. Those who do are the unfortunate few who are all alone on the planet. Too old for family to spend more than a quick visit here and there, and the rest of the “tribe” have all died.

So it’s the opposition I am curious about. Accidental dignity will dictate a portion but I just would like to hear anecdotal statements of the opposition.

Have you had the luxury?

Ummm yeah, this requires :uranus: to be in :scorpio: and within the next 7 years it will happen. So not expecting many comments. :libra: for last 7 years of a certain age should have fresh memories.

PS: :uranus: can be seen as a “moving star” with the naked eye so it’s a reasonable inference and the BC is so it’s not dismissed so easily as certain astrological ideologies would have us believe

Last edited:

katydid

I have Uranus in Cancer.

My daughter's natal Uranus is exactly opposed to my natal Uranus. :lol:

So I have had a Uranus/Uranus opposition for 26 years now...:love:

My Uranus is in Cancer in the 3rd. My daughters is in Cap, in my 9th. She has broadened my horizons and she has made me think in more inclusive ways.

Opal

Premium Member
I agree that the outer planets were known to the ancients, I disagree with it being your theory, as it has been thoroughly discussed.

When Uranus was in exact opposition to my Libra Sun.....my father died.......

When Uranus was in exact opposition to my husbands Libra Sun....his father died

But before you jump to conclusions, there were other attributing planets involved.......but I don’t discount the aspect either......it wasn’t alone......

Last edited: