Will I be in a lasting romantic relationship with my interest?

Sunrise

Hi again all! Thank you so much for the congrats! I’m glad this post has ignited some interest as I think it’s important to be careful When responding to someone about certain matters. I understand the no response but I also looked for where there might be something a bit more positive.
as I think it’s important to be careful When responding to someone about certain matters.
yes my friend very important.....

Erickaf

Congratulations! :biggrin:.
I now always check secondary progressions FIRST...it is uncanny what you can see! Horary is tricky tricky tricky, sometimes astrologers will overlook something so minor and in progressions are so loud and clear! When my friends got married her angles were changing and her natal moon was smack on her pr.desc that year she met him. The horary she casted looked dismal. But looking back there was something, just not obvious. Good luck to you.

rafaella

Moon trine Sun is always positive. Moon is in detriment, but Sun gains mutual reception with Mercury (Quesited) soon after Mercury changes in leo, it is also conjunt most benefic star Regulus at 29 leo.

Saturn here is not a negative, it has mutual reception with Jupiter, both dignified on angles. Saturn here is also almuten of the 10th. 10th house comes in strong because Part of Marriage is at 12 Libra in 10th house.

Venus is the dispositor of PoM, it has no dignity, not really well placed. But its in fixed, and aspect MC and ASC. So the relationship can be longterm, for better or for worse. Basically a normal relationship/marriage.

But is there a relationship? Mercury and Jupiter do not aspect, but Mars translates the light between the two and the conjunction happens at 28.43 leo… again right on Regulus!

So its interesting to see how Regulus came into play here in a most positive way.

Congrats on the marriage! :love: thanks for updating! Good to study the chart after known outcome.

tikana

Moon trine Sun is always positive. Moon is in detriment, but Sun gains mutual reception with Mercury (Quesited) soon after Mercury changes in leo, it is also conjunt most benefic star Regulus at 29 leo.

Saturn here is not a negative, it has mutual reception with Jupiter, both dignified on angles. Saturn here is also almuten of the 10th. 10th house comes in strong because Part of Marriage is at 12 Libra in 10th house.

Venus is the dispositor of PoM, it has no dignity, not really well placed. But its in fixed, and aspect MC and ASC. So the relationship can be longterm, for better or for worse. Basically a normal relationship/marriage.

But is there a relationship? Mercury and Jupiter do not aspect, but Mars translates the light between the two and the conjunction happens at 28.43 leo… again right on Regulus!

So its interesting to see how Regulus came into play here in a most positive way.

Congrats on the marriage! :love: thanks for updating! Good to study the chart after known outcome.

Rafaella

Not always

I had one chart ... mars conj sun (mars querent) sun the quested
moon trined sun
the SOB burned the querent. there was TOL between moon/mars/sun
I told the querent burn him.. she didnt ... :(

sun was in leo and mars was in leo

:)

original chart is sluggishly weak .. seriously weak
other than moon/sun everything is against the querent.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

My full-fledged post just disappeared, so here we go again...

Despite the trine between the Sun and Moon, neither of the two is strong. Sun in Virgo is cadent, whilst Moon is shabby in Capricorn.

Also, I wanted to ask, Saturn in the first house indicates COnsiderations before Judgement (per Lilly). It also hints at, oftentimes, delays in perfection, hurdles to overcome, etc. Would you say any of that happened here, or was it smooth sail and without delays?

rafaella

Rafaella

Not always

I had one chart ... mars conj sun (mars querent) sun the quested
moon trined sun
the SOB burned the querent. there was TOL between moon/mars/sun
I told the querent burn him.. she didnt ... :(

sun was in leo and mars was in leo

:)

original chart is sluggishly weak .. seriously weak
other than moon/sun everything is against the querent.

In your chart Mars is then combust in sign of leo with Sun, points to more physical attraction and conjunction showing this to be sexual relationship. Plus Sun is a secondary significator, main significator needs to be taken into consideration. But I had a chart with Moon/Sun was enough for a yes, querent asked if she would get the job. There was no aspect to 10th ruler, but Moon exalted in Taurus trine Sun. I told her some positive changes coming, she got the job with no issue!