Anyone familiar with Bernadette Brady's Predictive Astrology?

Cypocryphy

Hey DD!!! Thanks HEAPS for the response :joyful:

I'm just giving an update at the moment. I am presently OVERWHELMED with work and other matters.

However, I just want to update: Something is really off with her lately. I can't put my finger on it because when she gets down she pulls inward. She is planning on moving AGAIN!! She is considering living with me. But certain things have to change or happen for that to occur. She is tired. She is moody. She is not herself. I think work is part of the cause but definitely not the only cause for this "new her." She's still dating that guy (if you call it dating; it's more like they hangout once in awhile, although I'm not positive as I'm not there to see with my own eyes, just what is said to me, which isn't much because she's holding her deck close and is avoiding discussing what's going on.).

Anyway, that's what's going on presently. I hope this helps. I have more to say but am in a rush =/

dd78

Hey DD!!! Thanks HEAPS for the response :joyful:

Something is really off with her lately. I can't put my finger on it because when she gets down she pulls inward. She is planning on moving AGAIN!! She is considering living with me. But certain things have to change or happen for that to occur. She is tired. She is moody. She is not herself.

So everything seems to be checking out so far :smile:

Uranus can be heavy. ALone COnjunct Sun. My natal Sun is conjunct Uranus and I can`t stand my own chaotic behaviors sometimes, stress, agitation, nervous tension etc.

Also making sudden and very fast moves ( like bumping onto furniture:surprised: or bumping onto the consequences of my own excitement, spontaneity or temporary mood etc. :annoyed:) are this planet`s ill influence, I guess.

However, it will finally pass for her, so she`s kind of lucky :lol:

I took a look at your chart.

Your progressed Moon is actually quinqunxing both herself and your Saturn and changing signs while the quinqunxes are still in orb. And you call this nothing?! :lol:

PMoon will be squaring your Venus soon after entering Pisces. This square will start a set of aspects to your natal chart. Along with pVenus changing signs & applying conjunction to your IC ruler it is pretty much, transits aside. :lol:

Cypocryphy

So everything seems to be checking out so far :smile:

Yeah! Well, partly. This would be two moves, the later of which I said would occur sometime this month, probably during the full moon on the 22nd see supra so we'll see. This could mean the move you were speaking of; however, this is the second move in months or the planning thereof as she's looking at other rentals. She is, however, tired (as you predicted) and not herself. The cause of which I do not know. She's an introvert by nature and never opens up to me when things are rough, as if I'll judge her or something. I don't know. But I think a lot of it is her nature/personality and how she was brought up.

Nothing about changing work. She worked last night. And I don't like it too much after her car stopped working. She's riding my bike to work. I bought her a stun gun and mace, but she didn't like the stun gun at all. That too is against her nature; she does not like hurting. (I wonder what she would do if I had got her a gun! :lol:) Anyway ... I can't speak on some of the other subjects. I just don't know for sure. I have to ask her.

Uranus can be heavy. ALone COnjunct Sun. My natal Sun is conjunct Uranus and I can`t stand my own chaotic behaviors sometimes, stress, agitation, nervous tension etc.

Yeah. A lot too seems to be her own life issues and personal life path (10th house). Both are in an anoretic degree with Martian energy, which just really compounds things.

Also making sudden and very fast moves ( like bumping onto furniture:surprised: or bumping onto the consequences of my own excitement, spontaneity or temporary mood etc. :annoyed:) are this planet`s ill influence, I guess.

However, it will finally pass for her, so she`s kind of lucky :lol:

Yeah, but not until after March 7th. :annoyed: Seems so long to wait.:sleeping: She also has a partile square of Venus and Uranus natally, though Venus—thank God—is exalted. Saturn doesn't help this either. But yeah, March 7th. Nevertheless, her :sun: is anoretic :pinched:

I took a look at your chart.

Thanks! :happy:

Your progressed Moon is actually quinqunxing both herself and your Saturn and changing signs while the quinqunxes are still in orb. And you call this nothing?! :lol:

When did I call this nothing? I've been waiting for this moment. I don't recall calling this nothing :unsure:

My progressed Moon changes signs on Christmas, of all days. And if we're using 1º orbs then it will just quincunx :saturn: But I'm not going to shy away from loosening those orbs! :lol: I don't think 1º is a mandate in astrology but just a pretty good rule of thumb.

PMoon will be squaring your Venus soon after entering Pisces. This square will start a set of aspects to your natal chart. Along with pVenus changing signs & applying conjunction to your IC ruler it is pretty much, transits aside. :lol:

Yeah That supports our living together! For sure! :happy: I haven't looked at my map for awhile. I'm trying to get myself back in order and preparing for a new job (long story) but I will just say, natally, :neptune: :opposition: :sun: and :venus: is no joke and everything everyone says it is, for the most part, and t:neptune: has been really hitting me for awhile in all the wrong places. I do know that it won't be until May that Venus changes signs from :cancer: to :leo: :happy: and will still be :conjunct: :saturn: and p:moon: :square: :venus: in July, which is when I saw the best chance of our being married or engaged (for many other astrological reasons). Is that what you saw or soon? :happy:

Anyway, I'll post back! Need to get some things done. Thank you! :wink::happy:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey DD,

This is in regard to career change my behalf. I got some bad news today about a job I was really gunning for. My dream job. Apparently they moved me to the waiting list, which means I likely won't get the job.

I don't really see anything going my way in this regard until December. I don't know. Seems like a lot of bad things/bad luck is going on right now. I don't know. At a loss for words at the moment because I don't know what changed from last week to this week or what made them do that and move me to a waitlist. :annoyed: Very disappointing ... I'm at a loss for words.

muchacho

Hey DD,

This is in regard to career change my behalf. I got some bad news today about a job I was really gunning for. My dream job. Apparently they moved me to the waiting list, which means I likely won't get the job.

I don't really see anything going my way in this regard until December. I don't know. Seems like a lot of bad things/bad luck is going on right now. I don't know. At a loss for words at the moment because I don't know what changed from last week to this week or what made them do that and move me to a waitlist. :annoyed: Very disappointing ... I'm at a loss for words.
Interesting, looking at the vedic chart, I see some improvement in December as well. It should get really good starting in June 2019.

dd78

Yeah. A lot too seems to be her own life issues and personal life path (10th house). Both are in an anoretic degree with Martian energy, which just really compounds things.

Yeah, but not until after March 7th. :annoyed: Seems so long to wait.:sleeping: She also has a partile square of Venus and Uranus natally, though Venus—thank God—is exalted. Saturn doesn't help this either. But yeah, March 7th. Nevertheless, her :sun: is anoretic :pinched:

I wish I had knowledge to discuss it :pinched:, but maybe others could help a bit?

Hey, muchacho, aquarius7000 (and others) are you there :biggrin:?!

When did I call this nothing? I've been waiting for this moment. I don't recall calling this nothing :unsure:
here:

I started on my own grids for my 10th house issues but lost it. I need to remake another one. But my progressed moon doesn't make any contacts with anything forever. And that's a bad sign as in nothing is going to happen. In fact, I'm going to just work on that today (or tonight). I'm in a massive transition in my life at the moment.

unless you meant something else and/or I misunderstood :andy:?

My progressed Moon changes signs on Christmas, of all days. And if we're using 1º orbs then it will just quincunx :saturn: But I'm not going to shy away from loosening those orbs! :lol: I don't think 1º is a mandate in astrology but just a pretty good rule of thumb.

I guess it depends on many variables :smile:

Yeah That supports our living together! For sure! :happy: I haven't looked at my map for awhile. I'm trying to get myself back in order and preparing for a new job (long story) but I will just say, natally, :neptune: :opposition: :sun: and :venus: is no joke and everything everyone says it is, for the most part, and t:neptune: has been really hitting me for awhile in all the wrong places. I do know that it won't be until May that Venus changes signs from :cancer: to :leo: :happy: and will still be :conjunct: :saturn: and p:moon: :square: :venus: in July, which is when I saw the best chance of our being married or engaged (for many other astrological reasons). Is that what you saw or soon? :happy:

I haven`t looked at your composite. ANd I`m afraid I couldn`t answer this question.:annoyed: But roughly, the upcoming mundane influences seem to have similar effects on both of your charts. Your planets and points are in aspect in synastry, so they obviously receive the same transits around the same time.:smile:

I`m really sorry to hear that :sad:

tSaturn sesqiquadrates your MC right now:
delays and frustration of efforts,
from 3rd hs - information/news

picture-perfect :pinched:

I can`t see anything else to blame for this:unsure:

Luckily, it`s just a single hit and it`s perfecting right now ( I can`t see exact degrees and minutes of transiting planets in your location) :smile:

Saturn is aspecting my AC and this transit is very different from what I expected, to say the least :annoyed:

I`ve been having doors slammed at my face, delays, obstacles created by other people and/or by circumstances and all kind of sh** like that for about two weeks. And it`s getting worse.

And Mercury is turning rx again, to make things even worse :alien:

I`ll be back, cu:smile:

Cypocryphy

Interesting, looking at the vedic chart, I see some improvement in December as well. It should get really good starting in June 2019.

Hey Muchacho,

What are you seeing in December? I had been speaking with a professional astrologer from India who does Vedic astrology, and she said now would be the time (not to get into any details) and has changed her mind to 3 to 4 months out. I don't like this inconsistency. I was going to ask her what made her change her interpretation but I don't want to pay her any more money to find out. For me, once wrong, why should I believe her that February/March is the date? Know what I mean?

I can see from my own work that there's an opportunity in February but it's more in the realm of relationships. With career, it's December and beginning of January. That's the most optimal time when planetary energies and positions are in my favor.

Are you looking at a solar return? Is that why you say June? My solar return for next year is not that amazing. Well, there some indicators for career success, but it wouldn't "gel" until about October 3rd, 2019. That's a long ways away. I can't wait that long. I mean I can cause I'll probably be alive but just "no." That's about a whole year away. That would be SR:moon: :conjunct: :jupiter: both :trine: midheaven and both :opposition: :sun:

Yeah. that's fantastic—a year from now. I'm not holding my breath for a year. :sad::sleeping:

What are you looking at to make these determinations? :smile: That would help. I'm not a Vedic master but I would understand what you are doing to get to these conclusions.

Thanks Muchacho

Attachments

• Solar Return 2019.jpg
    Solar Return 2019.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Solar Return 2019 Data.pdf
    71.4 KB · Views: 26

Cypocryphy

here: unless you meant something else and/or I misunderstood :andy:?

Yeah. I was talking about previous months. Ummm ... let me see. So in September there was Jupiter square MC, perfecting on the 28th. Actually, that was a problem with a family member, now that I think about it. And Progressed :sun: semi-:square: n:venus: and :conjunct: p:mercury: Also, p:moon: :square: p:jupiter: ... anyway, nothing remarkable happened except an issue I had to deal with concerning property. A sudden issue so that was more to do with n:uranus: getting hit by :saturn: and n:uranus: at the bends of the progressed lunar nodes. Wait, I think it was p:jupiter: and n:mercury: in October. Yeah. Some legal documents about property as Saturn was involved.

ANYWAY ... yeah, nothing remarkable in August or October. That's what I meant. I was waiting on p:moon: to interact with the natal chart, and it didn't for awhile, not until recently. Now we have the quincunx with Saturn coming up. :sideways:

I guess it depends on many variables :smile:

What variables are you seeing?! Anything to help get clarity on my situation. :joyful:

I haven`t looked at your composite. ANd I`m afraid I couldn`t answer this question.:annoyed: But roughly, the upcoming mundane influences seem to have similar effects on both of your charts. Your planets and points are in aspect in synastry, so they obviously receive the same transits around the same time.:smile:

Our composite is pretty awesome, actually. Except for this Mars/Saturn thing. But if you look at the rest, it's remarkable, actually. I wonder if I still have it. ... Yeah, I attached it.

I`m really sorry to hear that :sad:

tSaturn sesqiquadrates your MC right now:
delays and frustration of efforts,
from 3rd hs - information/news

picture-perfect :pinched:

Oh yeah, picture perfect alright. Ugh. :sad:

I can`t see anything else to blame for this:unsure:

Luckily, it`s just a single hit and it`s perfecting right now ( I can`t see exact degrees and minutes of transiting planets in your location) :smile:

Saturn is aspecting my AC and this transit is very different from what I expected, to say the least :annoyed:

I`ve been having doors slammed at my face, delays, obstacles created by other people and/or by circumstances and all kind of sh** like that for about two weeks. And it`s getting worse.

Is it conjunct? That can really cause some problems to manifest hardcore for one's self; that and if it's forming a square. I had that happen and due to going retrograde crossed it three times. It was awful. I feel your pain. :sad:

And Mercury is turning rx again, to make things even worse :alien:

What's it aspecting? What's the condition of your progressed moon? Just curious. I hope everything is going relatively okay? :sad:

I`ll be back, cu:smile:

Yeah. Me too. I'm trying to calm my mind at the moment. Be back, but thank you for all your comments and insight!!! :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_621at_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.82573.59686.jpg
    astro_621at_01_02_anonymous_anonymous.82573.59686.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

dd78

Yeah. I was talking about previous months. Ummm ... let me see. So in September there was Jupiter square MC, perfecting on the 28th. Actually, that was a problem with a family member, now that I think about it. And Progressed semi- n and p Also, p p ... anyway, nothing remarkable happened except an issue I had to deal with concerning property. A sudden issue so that was more to do with n getting hit by and n at the bends of the progressed lunar nodes. Wait, I think it was p and n in October. Yeah. Some legal documents about property as Saturn was involved.

ANYWAY ... yeah, nothing remarkable in August or October. That's what I meant. I was waiting on p to interact with the natal chart, and it didn't for awhile, not until recently. Now we have the quincunx with Saturn coming up.

OK, thanks for clarifying :)

What variables are you seeing?! Anything to help get clarity on my situation.

It was a general remark :)
I meant that each transit of the same planet to a given natal chart is in fact different because of variables like other transits, aspects to and from the progressed planets, and one`s detailed life situation. Even orbs are approximate.
I don`t really know your general life situation (I know Laura`s) and I can`t interpret without a context. Unless it`s 7th house matters :)

Our composite is pretty awesome, actually. Except for this Mars/Saturn thing. But if you look at the rest, it's remarkable, actually. I wonder if I still have it. ... Yeah, I attached it.
Thanks :) I`ll take a look out of pure curiosity. I can`t really interpret natal and composites in detail.

Is it conjunct? That can really cause some problems to manifest hardcore for one's self; that and if it's forming a square. I had that happen and due to going retrograde crossed it three times. It was awful. I feel your pain.

Thank you:)
Transiting Saturn trines my AC now. At the time the transiting square was active, I experienced the worst nightmare in my life so far. TMars was rx at that time. But back then I had a good reason to wake up everyday. And to fight. I don`t have anymore and I`m getting tired of all this.

And Mercury is turning rx again, to make things even worse

What's it aspecting? What's the condition of your progressed moon? Just curious. I hope everything is going relatively okay?
I`m afraid not :sad: I`ve been isolated and haven`t had any social life for years. I don`t even use so called social media.
PMoon has recently entered my 12th, to make things even worse :sad:

I have three Merc. returns in my natal 4th this year. The first direct one has already passed, but the rx one is coming up, which worries me very much, because:

1.My dad has just lost my important legal document and I can`t proceed in the family court (child support case) without it :pinched:

2.There are new unfoldings in the investigation into my son`s death ( malpractice, criminally negligent homicide and other criminal charges are possible. I reported the crime myself). I received the news from the prosecutor`s office on my birthday :sick:
The should have attached some dead flowers :devil:

I don`t know any details yet and I`m not sure if I still want to know it. I can never win :crying:

It costs me emotionally extremely much to even think of just one of the above. All I get is obstacles, blocks and delays out of nowhere :sad:
And no prediction can help me with this.

cu :)

muchacho

Hey Muchacho,

What are you seeing in December? I had been speaking with a professional astrologer from India who does Vedic astrology, and she said now would be the time (not to get into any details) and has changed her mind to 3 to 4 months out. I don't like this inconsistency. I was going to ask her what made her change her interpretation but I don't want to pay her any more money to find out. For me, once wrong, why should I believe her that February/March is the date? Know what I mean?

I can see from my own work that there's an opportunity in February but it's more in the realm of relationships. With career, it's December and beginning of January. That's the most optimal time when planetary energies and positions are in my favor.

Are you looking at a solar return? Is that why you say June? My solar return for next year is not that amazing. Well, there some indicators for career success, but it wouldn't "gel" until about October 3rd, 2019. That's a long ways away. I can't wait that long. I mean I can cause I'll probably be alive but just "no." That's about a whole year away. That would be SR:moon: :conjunct: :jupiter: both :trine: midheaven and both :opposition: :sun:

Yeah. that's fantastic—a year from now. I'm not holding my breath for a year. :sad::sleeping:

What are you looking at to make these determinations? :smile: That would help. I'm not a Vedic master but I would understand what you are doing to get to these conclusions.

Thanks Muchacho
That's why I prefer Dashas. There's never a time when nothing is happening. You may go thru an unfortunate main period for several years, but then you may have a lucky sub-period for a year or only half a year and another lucky sub-sub period for a month or so and that's where a lot of things can happen. It may not be a jackpot win, but you may catch a lucky break and be able to seize an opportunity. That's a lot more realistic from my perspective than what you get via these other methods of prediction. It's always a mixture of good and bad. Only good or bad periods are extremely rare.

You said that you are a fan of Morinus. So do you actually work with planetary strength? If not, I would highly recommend it.

Okay, I'll walk you thru the vedic delineation process. I use Raman Ayanamsa and Savana years (360 days) as Dasha years.

Look at your Dasha sequence. Currently Ve-Su Dasha until May 2019. Look at the charts. In the Rasi chart, Ve and Su are in the 8th. The 8th is the house of death, destruction, failure, but also transformation and rebirth. So in the career context, this could mean the end of your career as you know it, followed by a reorientation phase and then fresh start, a new beginning on a different (likely more genuine) level. You see, the 8th plays an important role in the astrology of enlightenment and self-realization. So when this period is over, your old self and old life may be in ruins, but your new self and new life may be a lot more in alignment with your true inner self.

In the D-10 chart (showing career), having your Dasha lords in the 3rd and in the 4th means they are in the 2nd and 12th house from each other, which again is not a lucky combination. Currently, Ve-Su-Ju period, Ju in 8th in D-10, so this is a period where job loss and employment is most likely. However, there's the Ve-Su-Sa period. Saturn is in your 10th house in the Rasi chart and 10th lord in the D-10 chart. So this looks actually promising in comparison to this Ju sub-sub period.

Your unlucky Ve-Su period will be over in May 2019. That's when your Ve-Mo period starts. As you can see in your charts, Mo is in the 10th in the Rasi and in Lagna in the D-10. This is usually an indicator for advancement in career. Ve and Mo are also placed in the 3rd and 11th house from each other in the Rasi as well as in the D-10. Which again indicates progress and gains.

I just mentioned planetary strength. Vedic astrology has many many ways of assessing planetary strength. In order to find out if a Dasha period is mostly auspicious or inauspicious, vimshopaka bala is used. It's basically looking at the placement of a planet in 16 divisional charts. If the planet is exalted or in his own sign in several divisions, then that will add to its auspiciousness. If we look at the shodasa varga (16) values for the dasha lords, we will get 67% for Ve, 64% for Su, and Mo 80%. Which means the Ve-Su period will be only slightly above average but the Ve-Mo period will be quite auspicious.

So when put it all together, that's how we can predict that the previous period was very inauspicious, the current period remains inauspicious but better because of the Sa sub-sub period but the next period (Ve-Mo) should show some real change for the better especially in terms of career.

Let me know if that makes sense.

Attachments

• C charts.jpg
    C charts.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
  • C dashas.PNG
    C dashas.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 26
  • C vimshopaka bala.PNG
    C vimshopaka bala.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: