Will the state provide me the benefits I deserve?

Cypocryphy

Astrodiest is down. Please accept my substitute chart.

I am really concerned about this, hence the via combusta. Any insight most appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• Horary Benefits.jpg
    Horary Benefits.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 32

Sunrise

I am really concerned about this, hence the via combusta. Any insight most appreciated. Thank you.

Dear,
can you give us some information above please.
My English is not so good when you say
Will the state give me the benefits I deserve?
what do you mean??? The government ?? Are you working for the state ??? And you expect some promotion? When do you say "benifits" what do you mean ??? What kind of "benifits"

Anyway, if i understood correctly
Combusta is not necessarily bad. It shows your anxiety and the stress you have. Your emotional condition is not good. It also shows that the question you asking for, is really burns you.
I think you can get some benefits from the state but I do not know how satisfied you ll stay.
If you see you are (Jupiter) in the detriment of that Venus (benefits),
Venus (benefits) in her fall, but in her triplicity, terms and face, but in detriment of that Jupiter (you).
Also the Moon in her fall and also in detriment of that Venus.
hope the best and let us know please

Last edited:

muchacho

L1 and Moon in H11 (the king's money) - that's what you are concerned about. SN in H2 - you are probably broke. Moon sextile L11 and applying aspect between L1 and L11 by sextile as well. Looks like you get it. But receptions not so good. Maybe some problems with proving eligibility.

Last edited:

muchacho

Dear,
can you give us some information above please.
My English is not so good when you say what do you mean??? The government ?? Are you working for the state ??? And you expect some promotion? When do you say "benifits" what do you mean ??? What kind of "benifits"

Anyway, if i understood correctly
Combusta is not necessarily bad. It shows your anxiety and the stress you have. Your emotional condition is not good. It also shows that the question you asking for, is really burns you.
I think you can get some benefits from the state but I do not know how satisfied you ll stay.
If you see you are (Jupiter) in the detriment of that Venus (benefits),
Venus (benefits) in her fall, but in her triplicity, terms and face, but in detriment of that Jupiter (you).
Also the Moon in her fall and also in detriment of that Venus.
hope the best and let us know please
I guess he means money from the local government (aka a boon from from the king).

Cypocryphy

Hello everyone! That's what I came to understand in my own reading. Like Muchacho said. I think you guys got the right houses. Yeah. Dignity is bad.

I left my job. It just wasn't working out, but we came to an understanding that they'd pay for unemployment. Now there's problems. And these problems could lead to a whole host of problems for all involved if I don't get what I was promised.

I hope that answers some questions. I'm not trying to be dodgy but it's hot, and I have heaps to do, but I'll answer any questions and give results when they happen.

Sincerely,
C.

Cypocryphy

One other thing, by law I qualify. I left on an amicable basis. And by law I qualify but I was not laid off. So there's an investigation in progress. But depending on what my former employer says determines my benefits. To be disqualified one has to have committed "misconduct," but I never committed "misconduct." I have a ton of evidence showing that, too. So I don't get it. I don't see why the receptions are so poor. The separation of the Moon from Venus shows the investigation began before I asked. But it moves to join Jupiter. And Venus moves to join Jupiter by sextile, so we have positive action but there's some kind of reluctance here. I don't understand because this should be relatively straight forward. I don't know who's causing the issue, my past employer or the state?

muchacho

One other thing, by law I qualify. I left on an amicable basis. And by law I qualify but I was not laid off. So there's an investigation in progress. But depending on what my former employer says determines my benefits. To be disqualified one has to have committed "misconduct," but I never committed "misconduct." I have a ton of evidence showing that, too. So I don't get it. I don't see why the receptions are so poor. The separation of the Moon from Venus shows the investigation began before I asked. But it moves to join Jupiter. And Venus moves to join Jupiter by sextile, so we have positive action but there's some kind of reluctance here. I don't understand because this should be relatively straight forward. I don't know who's causing the issue, my past employer or the state?
Well, poor receptions could just mean that they are not eager to throw their money at you. If you say that you qualify by law, then there's nothing to worry here. There's an applying aspect by sextile after all. That's what counts from my perspective.

Can you post the astro.com chart?

Even if you get something, you will be dissatisfied with the results.
But by far the most unfortunate, I highly doubt that you will get Benefits at all.
I'm sorry it sounds sad, but I can't deceive myself and deceive you.
I hope I'm wrong.
Please write how everything will lose in life.

Cypocryphy

I got my benefits and interviewing for the job of my dreams at the end of the week :wink: I saw the receptions too so I took matters in my own hands and supplied evidence. Either that was in the chart or my free will affected the outcome. Discuss :happy:

Last edited:

muchacho

I got my benefits and interviewing for the job of my dreams at the end of the week :wink: I saw the receptions too so I took matters in my own hands and supplied evidence. Either that was in the chart or my free will affected the outcome. Discuss :happy:
That's good news!

It's in the chart, applying aspect between L11 and L1 by sextile after 1.5 degrees which means 1.5 time units. So maybe your decisive action changed the time unit from months to weeks. :biggrin:

Cypocryphy

That's good news!

It's in the chart, applying aspect between L11 and L1 by sextile after 1.5 degrees which means 1.5 time units. So maybe your decisive action changed the time unit from months to weeks. :biggrin:

Well, I would have had to initiate an appeal and that could take a long time to schedule a hearing, to the point that it would have been irrelevant whether I got benefits. I short, it would have ruined me. So I thank God that something Just happened after a long time of being given the short-end of the stick. I'm not sure how long it would have taken because this is the first time in my life I've had to apply for unemployment. I'm just glad that it came in time.

That job was, hands down, the worst job I ever have had. They still owe me a ton of money. I should probably ask about that. If I do, I'll use the astrodienst chart.

Thank you Muchacho and everyone! :smile: