Will I marry?????

I'm upset and confused!!!! I tried using a progression chart to see if marriage was in my future, and it told me that I was supposed to get married at 23. I'm almost 25!!!! Did I miss my chance? According to the chart, I don't have another chance because I'll be extremely old, unless I did the whole thing wrong. Please advise!

My birth information:

Date: January 13, 1984
Time: 9:53 am
Place: Blue Island, IL

Last edited by a moderator:

Ineta

Hi!

I am sorry I cannot help you because I don't know these predictive techniques. But I would like to know. How do you know that exactly in 23 years you should be married? What aspects should predict this?

cassanra

I just checked that out and I should have married three years ago. There are other indicators of meeting a significant other. Goto cafe astrology and there is a whole section under predictive astrology devoted to these types of questions. When I look back at my history I can see that the venus return probably was the best indicator for me at it was typcialy when the north node and vertex were either opposte each other or square in those returns that a major relationship began one that ended in marriage. Check it out.

I checked out cafeastrology.com and more confused than ever! I did all of the math to try and figure out my vertex, north node, and sun/moon midpoint, but I don't understand what to do with it all once you figure it all out.

I also went to astro.com to try to see my Venus return and it looks like it's already passed.
astro_31gw_01_kimberly_200894.7175.29874.gif
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cxm0file7...24gw_01_kimberly_2008831.5669.20292.gif?20372

Did I miss my chance?

Last edited:

pallas

Kim,

The first thing that pops up is that in your birth chart you
have Pluto opposing Juno(marriage)...
This can indicate an obsession about marriage... and about
relationships in general with Pluto/Mars in the 7th house..so I would work
on that first...you maybe showing that "desperation" in your eyes
when you look at guys...you know what I mean? So hang
back and see what comes to you.

You have Venus in Sag which could indicate an attraction to someone
from a different country, but it is also conj your mid-heaven which
rules your career, someone you may meet through work?

Anyway you will be have some major hit starts the end of Sept and
into Oct of Venus and Mars, that can usually indicate that you will meet some
one...add to this that Saturn will be movinging into your 7th house, which
can indicate a stable for longterm relationship.

Don't ask for specific dates because I won't give them to you -:p
Let cupid do his thing naturally...I don't want to feed into that
obsession of yours.

Your also have a very strong mothering nature with cancer in the
4th, the moon in the second, and progressed Ceres(universal mother image and fear of abandonment) on the Ascendant right now...alot of neediness, clinginess can be exhibited by these positions because of your need to feel secure. You may be literally scaring away the fishies my Pisces Ascendant.
Everything to its time. You may find that when you get your career
or job situation stable that the rest of your life will fall into place for you.
Not everything comes all at the same time or is done on a timetable.
The universe may want to you work on other things right now...so
don't stress...with that Mars/Pluto in the 7th any potental mate will
see it and scare the *ell out of them...ok? Also watch out for possesive
guys...jealousy and possesiveness doesn't mean love..!!!
Pallas
PS - keep up the studing it will help.

cassanra

On the cafeastrology reading...you look at transits of the slower moving planets. For instance when I was in my late twenties saturn was coming to a trine of some of those major points. Later on in the reading it explains those things. The venus return is good for a year so this would be a year long deal. I noticed on mine again that the northnode and vertex were either square or opposite in the years that some things began to really happen.

Soul48783

Just below your inquiry in a thread called "when will I find my soulmate" I answered this question in simple terms.
I might add, look in the rulership book as to what type of partner describes your seventh house, if its Sag, look for a sportsman, a foreigner or a travel agent and so on. This helps you zero in on target.
Pallas did a good analysis!

Kerrie

Looking at the transits I agree with Pallas that when Saturn enters the 7th house in late Oct it will bring on a commitment in a relationship.

You will also have a transit Pluto conjunct Jupiter / Neptune / Mercury located in the 10th which is sextile Pluto in the 7th.

Mmm... just guessing now... you may meet the man you love at work?

But yeah, these all involve Pluto and Saturn sooo.... watch out for restrictive and possessive types.

First, I want thank you all for your posts. I'm sorry that I haven't responded sooner. I've been terribly depressed concerning this situation, so much so that I hardly have the energy to do anything. I don't think I obsess about marriage. I am just worried that it will never happen. I'm a very shy girl and a homebody. It seems like I'll be alone forever. All my friends are dating or married. I can't even face them because I feel ashamed to be alone. I know my chart hints at meeting someone at work, but I work in an office of all women, so it's not going to happen there. I really don't see any guys, so there is no "look of desperation" that scaring them. I do cry a lot but not in public. I guess it's that Saturn opp. Moon thing. I'll wait see what happens in October. I hopefully everything will work out. ;)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_kimberly_22314_22229.gif
    astro_2gw_01_kimberly_22314_22229.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

BobZemco

windwaker24 said:
First, I want thank you all for your posts. I'm sorry that I haven't responded sooner. I've been terribly depressed concerning this situation, so much so that I hardly have the energy to do anything. I don't think I obsess about marriage. I am just worried that it will never happen. I'm a very shy girl and a homebody. It seems like I'll be alone forever. All my friends are dating or married. I can't even face them because I feel ashamed to be alone.

Um, you're obsessed. People who are not obsessed don't really care what others are doing or what others think.

Transiting Uranus is conjunct your Ascendant currently, so that does explain in part the sort of "crisis" you're experiencing, especially since Uranus rules the 12th House.

At this point, I would like to explain something very important about astrology.

Your chart could have you as a famous author who sells millions of books that are made into movies, but if you never write the book nothing will ever happen very slowly.

I could pull 4 or 5 marriage dates from your chart, but if you're going to sit at home waiting for Prince Charming to come knock on your door, it ain't never going to happen.

Your friends are probably very cool, but at this point in your life, it's time to move on. You need to get involved and find a new circle of friends. That shouldn't be hard to do, especially if you're still in Chicago. Go out. You like Romanian food and music? Go hang out at Nelly's over on Elston. There's all kinds of cool places to hang out along Irving Park and Lincoln Park. Get a part-time job in a field that you like. Cooking? Restaurant. Books/Music? Retail book/music outlet. Volunteer with a group. Those are all ways to meet new people, especially those with your same interest.

If you're going to sit at home and obsess over marriage, you're going to miss out on the best part of your life.

Kerrie

BobZemco said:
Transiting Uranus is conjunct your Ascendant currently, so that does explain in part the sort of "crisis" you're experiencing, especially since Uranus rules the 12th House.

BobZemco, Windwaker24 also has tranist Uranus going back and forth over her Sun/Moon Midpoint (at approx. 20 Virgo). Any ideas how this works?

Kerrie

windwaker24 said:
First, I want thank you all for your posts. I'm sorry that I haven't responded sooner. I've been terribly depressed concerning this situation, so much so that I hardly have the energy to do anything. I don't think I obsess about marriage. I am just worried that it will never happen. I'm a very shy girl and a homebody. It seems like I'll be alone forever. All my friends are dating or married. I can't even face them because I feel ashamed to be alone. I know my chart hints at meeting someone at work, but I work in an office of all women, so it's not going to happen there. I really don't see any guys, so there is no "look of desperation" that scaring them. I do cry a lot but not in public. I guess it's that Saturn opp. Moon thing. I'll wait see what happens in October. I hopefully everything will work out. ;)

Let me tell you I have been there, there is light at the end of the tunnel ;) . Although I was 28, physically unable to go out and meet people, and all my friends had moved on from our partying days and found relationships, I was the last man standing - well just! I remember I was upset - I actually hated to hear my friends had found people and found good jobs, I was the one that had all the dates and the good job previous, but I realised that I had to get through some things first and then when I was ready the universe would open up for me. Mmm maybe I didnt realise that maybe I gave up in ever finding anyone... but it did come, lol.

Now when you slip into a depression, its hard to get out because you just dont feel like doing anything and it feels just so HARD to move. Now a good place to start would be Facebook, as its easy access from home, create a profile if you havent got one and search for some old school friends and see what they are up to. Set some lunch meetings or partying nights. That will get you out and away from your thoughts, as they would be consuming at the moment.

Ok so if you work in an office of all women, its a lot better than working in an office of all unavailable or not desirable men, lol. With the women you can talk and let them know that you are looking and available, maybe they have some sons, friends, cousins, brothers, etc.

You could also go on some dating sites, at work? If its possible? Many men there.... stacks... try the free ones when joining, and let the men pay to meet you.

One small step at a time... please try Facebook, you can also make new friends there, my cousin has meet a lot of people, I think through a game that you buy people.

Reyka

windwaker24 said:
Darling, if you are crying at 25, what should I do?
I'm 37 and for all my life I thought God's design was for me to have love and a family, but it hasn't happened (yet).
I've only just started accepting the fact that maybe I am not destined to meet a soulmate. My question now is- SO WHAT?
There are so many people that are single and happy. There are so many things to do with life! Let's just give more meaning to it, let's do what we like doing!
You have to keep yourself busy and not think much, you've got to work on your self confidence, don't give up and turn into an acid spinster already! Stop whining, go on a shopping spree, treat yourself to a beauty salon, and walk wearing your best smile!
Your attitude draws people closer than any planet does.

Last edited:
windwaker24 said:
I'm upset and confused!!!! I tried using a progression chart to see if marriage was in my future, and it told me that I was supposed to get married at 23. I'm almost 25!!!! Did I miss my chance? According to the chart, I don't have another chance because I'll be extremely old, unless I did the whole thing wrong. Please advise!

My birth information:

Date: January 13, 1984
Time: 9:53 am
Place: Blue Island, IL

Full of unrealistic expectations of what astrology can and cannot do unfortunately hon.... you have had some good advice, about Facebook and only you can change your life and make friends.........so what you waiting for?:)

All,

I appreciate all of the advice and concern, but I have officially given up on everything. There is no way I'm going to get married since I'll be 25 in almost 30 days. Plus, I'm too much of a broken person for anyone to find the value in me anyway. I've actually done EVERYTHING you all have suggested before and I just end up more depressed because everyone else around me is married and I'm the only single one in the group. Maybe astrologer50 is right. I've had the wrong expectations of astrology. I thought it was supposed the pinpoint and predict events in your life, so you know what and when to expect certain things. Oh, well...