Famous and Infamous personalities

Claire19

I would like to post charts of those down the ages that have contributed to society in some significant way. I would like the more knowledgeable astrologers to give their feedback as to why the influences that occurred, did.

For instance what in Nikola Tesla's chart points to his inventive genius?

Attachments

• Nikola tesla.jpg
    Nikola tesla.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 48

Claire19

As Uranus rules inventions and such like it is prominent in his chart but there are other factors. Cancer is a home loving sign and whilst it gives intuition and sensitivity, is not an indicator of his genius, as such. The house positions will tell the story further. I wont say more, I want others input.

Taurus ascendant is not an indicator his particular life purpose without other indicators.

Frisiangal

Hi Claire,
The birth date on the chart you posted differs with that from Astro. com. that gives a date of 28th June 1856 with a B rating local meridian birth time of midnight.

Can I ask where the much later date of 21st July 1856 you provided came from?

Reading the biography Astro. com provided, there could be correspondences found in both charts, according to how the individual mind works.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg..._2atw_e&res=90&wiki=2&adbtitle=Astro-Databank chart of Nikola Tesla born on 28 June 1856 Jul.Cal. (10 July 1856 greg.)&adblink=/astro-databank/Tesla,_Nikola

CapAquaPis

John Lennon has the near square Libra sun and airy very liberal Aquarius moon (I have that trait on my natal chart), he was a pacifist around age 30 and the Dec 8, 1980 is Sagittarius month which is in his 8th house of his early death by shotgun at 40 years old (triggered by a Mercury in Scorpio adjacent 8th and POF in 9th Capricorn).