will lilly be put to sleep?

tikana

hey all

another animal in trouble
this will be resolved fast
so far it is not looking good

my landlord adopted 2 cats mom and daughter.
Mother is 15
daughter is 11
they are pure bred bengal cats.

so the mother Lilly has respiratory problem very dehydrated. the treatment is expensive and the cat is old. so the vet gave the meds.

i asked the question will Lilly be put to sleep/
i am not trigger put to sleep happy but the cat has had enough.

this is really bad

landlord is 7
cat is my 12th
saturn retro right on the cusp and critical deg perfectly descrbies the cat old
now mars rules 6th house mars is coimbust and void
yeah moon goes to mars but that trine tells me she will be put to sleep in 8 days or so
also mars is in cat's 8th house

well at least mama Lilly willnot die at the pound but at her new home.
her daughter is saved though

:sad:

i will update as i find things out

Attachments

• lilly.jpg
    lilly.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 52

Julian

Banned
hey all

another animal in trouble
this will be resolved fast
so far it is not looking good

my landlord adopted 2 cats mom and daughter.
Mother is 15
daughter is 11
they are pure bred bengal cats.

so the mother Lilly has respiratory problem very dehydrated. the treatment is expensive and the cat is old. so the vet gave the meds.

i asked the question will Lilly be put to sleep/
i am not trigger put to sleep happy but the cat has had enough.

this is really bad

landlord is 7
cat is my 12th
saturn retro right on the cusp and critical deg perfectly descrbies the cat old
now mars rules 6th house mars is coimbust and void
yeah moon goes to mars but that trine tells me she will be put to sleep in 8 days or so
also mars is in cat's 8th house

well at least mama Lilly willnot die at the pound but at her new home.
her daughter is saved though

:sad:

i will update as i find things out

I don't think horary astrology is fair sometimes, because if say Saturn and Mars are retrograde then the effects will last for some time therefore affecting every question asked during that time and therefore the outcome. It's just irrational.

Venus rules the 6th house in that chart so it's malefic then (blame horary!)
Jupiter rules a cadent house so it's malefic (blame horary!)
Mars is the mother and it's applying to the Sun so no good things are to be expected. Mars in an angle is also bad.
Since Saturn trines to the benefics then that means that harm is to be expected. You can learn from the experience but it will be harmful, especially because it's retrograde.
The Sun doesn't rule anything by rulership so no good things are to be expected.
The Ascendant is within the terms and face of Saturn so bad things will come.
Benefics in a malefic house definitely not good.

See? There are WAY too many bad things you can mention. In horary, the chances of getting a positive response are 1/10000

The only viable way to determine this question with some balanced rules would be checking out the Part of Life. It's opposed Mars so I'm sorry to say that I think she will be put to sleep. But in the end it's the best thing for her.

Last edited:

ScorpioCancerian

Good evening Tikana,

I will agree in you with what you have already mentioned. Lilly isn't going to live long as it seems here. Mars (Lilly) has just enter the sign of its Fall and it is combust. This could explain the dehydration. Although the Sun is moving away from Mars, Mars has entered Cancer only recently, so I think that there is not going to be any improvement. Yes, the radical 8th is approaching Mars, so this could be the "end".

The funny thing is that if for a moment put away the "turned" of Lilly (the 6th of the 7th) and take the radical 6th as "the cat", the testimony is much the same. Venus, a cold and moist planet in Leo, a hot and dry sign can also show the dehydration and Venus is also applying to Jupiter, the turned 8th of 6th. So again we have the death of Lilly.

The only problem here is the context of the question, since you ask if he will be put to sleep. What I would like to see is some CoL or ToL with the doctor who will bring Lilly and death together (put to sleep). But there isn't any. So I wonder here whether the horary points to death (given the context of your question) by the vet, or just points to death in general since there isn't any CoL or ToL.

Please, let us know what happened. Poor Lilly :crying:

Last edited:

tikana

she just died in my arms
:(
we picked her up to clean her nose
she started chocking in her own mucus we couldnt revive her

time of death 12:30 pm california time
moon exactly trined mars

i was surprised with absense of TOL or COL that brings me to think it was the natural death
but that saturn right on 12th house remember Saturn thrives in 12th house

what a crazy day

Last edited: