Venus square Mars = unfulfilled love life?

daetaem

Venus square mars

I've been told a lot about how it brings a certain sort of intensity (bad in some cases/people) or how it can even make a person seem magnetic in a way... which may be somewhat true. But I feel it also brings about problems with settling? Longing for deep attachments without actually be willing/ready to put in the work... paired with high ideals and the occasional situation where there's unrequited feelings... etc etc

Also, if anyone could clarify the other aspects of my venus? sextile pluto, trine neptune & ascendant?

Regardless, I feel the mars hard aspect brings about enough discord to throw things off at times... a lot of them maybe? anyone with experiences/knowledge on v/m?

alexa

Venus square mars

I've been told a lot about how it brings a certain sort of intensity (bad in some cases/people) or how it can even make a person seem magnetic in a way... which may be somewhat true. But I feel it also brings about problems with settling? Longing for deep attachments without actually be willing/ready to put in the work... paired with high ideals and the occasional situation where there's unrequited feelings... etc etc

Also, if anyone could clarify the other aspects of my venus? sextile pluto, trine neptune & ascendant?

Regardless, I feel the mars hard aspect brings about enough discord to throw things off at times... a lot of them maybe? anyone with experiences/knowledge on v/m?

Woah I also have venus square mars, trine neptune and sextile pluto!
I think it's about learning how to separate both energies so they don't mess with each other, because I've noticed that sometimes, unconsciously I let my mars energy act in the "venus area" and vice versa.. Or just when I have to be assertive (mars) I end up being passive(venus) and vice versa.

In my chart, venus is in Virgo and it's stronger than mars aka not a lot of drama or passion, as one could imagine with this aspect. However it is true that this aspect brings conflicting/contradictory desires in regards to love matters and whatnot. (I'd dare to say that this also influences the houses where the planets are placed and the houses they rule).

After analyzing the venus aspects with neptune and pluto in my chart (maybe it could help with your chart too) I concluded that, by putting your love desires (or everything represented by venus for that matter) through a deep & spiritual transformation, a purer venus will come out, one that won't be affected by the aggressiveness of mars, or any other stressful aspect.

Hope this helped you! :)

JUPITERASC

Venus square mars

I've been told a lot about how it brings a certain sort of intensity (bad in some cases/people)
or how it can even make a person seem magnetic in a way... which may be somewhat true.
But I feel it also brings about problems with settling?
Longing for deep attachments without actually be willing/ready to put in the work...
paired with high ideals and the occasional situation where there's unrequited feelings... etc etc

Also, if anyone could clarify the other aspects of my venus?
sextile pluto, trine neptune & ascendant?

Regardless, I feel the mars hard aspect brings about enough discord to throw things off at times...
a lot of them maybe? anyone with experiences/knowledge on v/m?
VENUS can square MARS from any one of TWELVE different SIGNS
and MARS may be in any one of twelve different SIGNS while being squared by VENUS
so
there are at least 144 DIFFERENT combinations of VENUS square MARS
and that's even before considering HOUSE that VENUS and MARS are located in :smile:

therefore
generalisation although fun
is unreliable

hwat

My third house Pisces venus squares my sixth house Taurus Mars and I share similar difficulties. People tend to be drawn to me but I am perpetually single because I don't really want to settle at all, ever, and some interpretations of that aspect say that being faithful can be an issue in commitment. So I probably radiate that