Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 12-26-2007, 04:51 PM

Relationship help for my daughter

Hello All,
My daughter was so amazed at how accurate your interpretations were of my relationship charts, she asked if you would take a look at hers. She has been in a long term relationship with her college boyfriend. (4 plus years) They graduated, and are now living together in their first apartment. And up to this point, it had always been good. She always felt that it was just "meant to be". But she says something has changed, or feels that something is changing. What little I know about the transits, it looks like this is due to Uranus. But anything you can see about this relationship that will help her understand what is happening, or what you think the issues will be.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Synastry:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...=14&add=15&ast=

Composite:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?c...stx2=s=outs=24

Unread 12-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Banned

Re: Relationship help for my daughter

the first thing that struck me was the difference in their nature,looking at the composite.the saturn on the ascendant opposed to mars indicates that he is the dominant partner here and he is set in his ways and reserved.he is use to getting his way.
she on the other hand ,with the moon/uranus conjunction,is emotioanally intense and inspired by life.she is interested in new alternatives and has a very liberal if not at times radical view of the world.he is distinctly conservative and resistant to change.
the moon/uranus trine to the mercury/venus conjunction shows a happy,sparkling emotional and mental interaction between them.with jupiter sextile theses two conjunctions,there is a impetus for a steady relationship,this is also indicated by juno trine/sextile to the saturn/mars opposition.
the mars/venus midpoint conjunct the sun shows a strong emotional/sexual attraction between them.this loving aspect is intergral to a stready relationship.but pluto is opposed to the sun.on the positive side this can add intensity ,devotion.on the negative side it can induce a competive spirit bent on dominating the other.it can draw them closer or it can form
a barrier of selfishness.the neptune sextile/trine to pluto opposed sun,usually brings a caring and nurturing impulse that dulls any negativity that pluto can inject.
this comoposite shows a intimate entanglement of thier minds.thier thoughts can be as one and that can read each others feeling and minds.at times converstaions can take place with almost no words as they can see their thoughts in each other eyes.though this can give a sense of "destiny" to a relationship,on the downside one of the partners usually comes to dominate the ideas and opinions of the other.in this case it seems that your daughter assumes his opinions whether she really holds them or not.
the most striking problem here is that they are not envolving or maturing at the same rate.she is growing exponentially as a person and he is entreenched in his security and ruts.
simply put, she is changing and growing and he is not.and more she grows,the more he is going to try to control and limit her options .
he is becoming more domineering and through april 08.he is sensing he is losing her and will try to rein her in.the pluto influence will come into play ,in that the realtionship may degenerate into a power struggle.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 12-26-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Unread 12-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

changes, to Valerie

Valerie,

You said:
Quote:
She has been in a long term relationship with her college boyfriend. (4 plus years) They graduated, and are now living together in their first apartment. And up to this point, it had always been good. She always felt that it was just "meant to be". But she says something has changed, or feels that something is changing. What little I know about the transits, it looks like this is due to Uranus.
Since Kelly has most of her planets focused on the left (self) of his chart, she focuses more on herself than on others. Since Tyler has most of his planets focused on the right (others) side of the chart, he focuses more on others than on himself. So as long as Tyler gives and Kelly takes everything is fine. But right now (as you mentioned) transiting (moving planets in the sky) Uranus (friends, also restructuring) is moving through Tyler's 7th house. So now he wants to change the rules of the relationship and do some getting as well. And Kelly may not be open to this.

Changing and rearranging,

Tim
Unread 12-31-2007, 03:28 AM

Re: Relationship help for my daughter

Thanks to everyone for your input! You all were pretty accurate in seeing how they relate. I forwarded all your responses to her. She wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to look at their charts. I think the intellectual compatibility/stimulation has always been the huge link between them. College life was varied, busy, stimulating, etc. Then you start your real life, job, etc. And the reality of a routine life sets in. And he enjoys that routine. The comfort of that. And she is bored. And that's something they will have to work through.

Thanks again to everyone!

Tags
daughter, relationship