Taylor Swift's chart- fame shown in her chart

Cascada

I don't know if you'll agree with me but I looked closely into Taylor's chart and noticed she's got several potential fame indicators (and why wouldn't she?). First of all, I've been reading a lot into so-called "calling planets" and "singletons." I'm coming to think of singletons as somewhat highlighted areas, and calling planets being exactly as the name suggests. I have read many articles about Unaspected Sun being an indicator of an individual that draws attention to themselves. It's *apparently* the most common calling planet among celebrities. (By the way, a calling planet is a planet without major aspect within 5 degrees OR in sign... whereas a singleton is a lonely planet in an element, hemisphere, house type or quality).

Take a look at Taylor's chart.

She has a calling Sun, AND Venus (arts). To top that, her Sun is a singleton twice over and Venus is a singleton once. And need I mention her powerful 5th house :whistling:?

Thoughts anyone?? :sideways: I just thought her chart was really interesting.

Forgot to mention that with calling planets, aspects to points (asc, mc) aren't included. Also, points aren't included for singletons either.

Another thing: I've read a little into Arabic Lots (still a lot I need to learn though) and I've read into fortunate places for Lots to be placed and/or the Lots' rulers. Her Lot of Fortune is placed with 4 planets. Her Lot of Basis ruler is one of the planets placed with Fortune, as well as her Lot of Spirit lord. The Lord of her Fortune is also placed with Fortune, too. I guess people who study into Arabic Lots would call this a somewhat "eminent" chart :)

Quote about Unaspected Planets: "Unaspected planets in a chart carry a loud message to the individual. The planet wants to be heard and not ignored."

Attachments

• taylorswiftbirthchart.jpg
    taylorswiftbirthchart.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Cascada

Her Mars would be calling (only an out of sign sextile) but her Pluto wouldn't; she has at least one in sign and in orb aspect from Pluto.

serafin5

I see her NorthNode sextiles her Sun and her Asc Trines her Sun; do these aspects not count? How ironic too that she writes about relationships when she's got so many oppositions from her Cancer Moon and Jupiter to all of her Capricorn planets!

I love her shes a wonderful talent!
Serafin5

kath2833

Is a planet a calling planet when it's the only planet in a sign such as Taylor only having 1 planet in Sagittarius and Aquarius? Also, if there are 2 planets in the same sign but aren't conjunct to each other do they count as calling planets?