Will this relationship be repaired?

Amy

My ex came back into my life early this month, we have been texting, emailing and even speakign to one another, last night, being the first Adult Conversation we have ever had in a long time and it was glorius. he invited me to spend the weekend with him and i said that i did not want to go where he was, but suggested somewhere else.

i was so happy when i went to bed and he said that i should think about it. here i am, again, i think i ruined it, he called me and we spoke and he said that i was "jumping the gun" and I should just chill and not make such a big thing about this right now, that i am too dramatic and over analyze everything. i dont want to just be friends with Mr.Big, i want more.

i sent him an email saying good-bye and then we spoke again and did not want that but said to me that this is like old times again, i am too much drama.

he also sadi that he was under alot of stress at work, but talking to me last night was nice and he invited me, i did not ask to go.

is this over? can you look at this chart and tell me...Venus Retrograde has put so many people (men and women) from my past back in my life, i am so hurt right now, you would of thought that i would of learned some lesson frm this from years ago. hurt and unhealed feelings.

please help me.
thank you for looking:sad::sad::sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_will_this_relationship_ever_be_repaired_hr_81305_54847.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_will_this_relationship_ever_be_repaired_hr_81305_54847.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 27

fensi88

As I see this is a horary question.
You are Ve rx and Moon, he is Ma and Su. It seams Me will translate the light from Su to Ve, but no, because Me is combust so anable to perform. So, answer to your question is No because we do not have applying aspect between the rulers.

Amy

thank you both so much, please hear me out.

My love and I have been through ups and downs for quite some time, since 1977 to be exact, but times and marriages and divorces and moving from one state to another has always brought us back to each other and we have stayd in touch.

we are karmically tied, after meeting on a very auspicious day in July 1977 during a famouns NYC blackout, our relationship has always been very strange. we are both very passinoate people and like he said last saturday evening...."YOu always remember your first love" and he has never hurt nor as loved so much as with me.

The only thing i know of his birth chart is he was born in Milan, Italy on March 22, 1959 and moved to NY in March 1969. he lives in LA and I live in AZ now.

so i guess synestry would not work without his time of birth.

how did you see this Ilene? Gocca, do you see him contacting me again? We are going through Venus Retrograde and i have read every article about this since early May. you see on May 7th is when we started to actively communicate again since December of last year. my two ex-husbands came back into the picture and several ex boyfriends and 2 of my dear girlfriends who i have not spoken to in a long time.

Venus retrograde leaves at the end of the month, and of what i hear, we are going to have a couple of full moons soon (I have a moon in Gemini and Sagitarius rising, my sun is in Aquarius). lots of people come in from the past into your life now to heal old wounds. And my goodness, my lover and I have certainly many old wounds to heal.

do you see this man calling me again? please, i need to slow this down wth him. I just want to "chill and take it slow" as he said to me.

I believe that if i do that then the relationship can at least be on a friendly basis, even though, we both know that there is too much passion wth us, we enjoy each other and we are always around each other as he said, in memory and feelings.

do you see him contacting me again? please, if this is another horary, i can tell you that it is 3:16pm, June 2, 2012, Chandler, AZ (Maricopa County) Dr. Farr once said to me that we will see each other again and i dont know if he ment that Mexico invitation or not. But I declined to go, i dont think i want to go to mexico to see him for a weekend, its too expensive and i think we should just see each otehr in new York when we go in January of next year, by then, i am sure things will be cool.

God bless you both for giving me your views on this.
Ilene and Gocca. please respond back when you can.
thank you :love:

Amy

i just submitted a chart in the horary section , relationship.
can you look at that one please?
we are not fighting we were cool

Amy

DR. FARR, please issue your view on this horary please

Dr. Farr can you address this query please?

thank you

DiDi

IleneK
Hi id like to ask you some questions if I may please?
Im allways learning new things about horary so i hope you dont mind?

who did you learn horary from?
because ive never seen someone use the 7th as in (him) and her 6th as in (her) health?

with Moon not VOC

I thought it was voc
meaning its going no where, the moon is at 25 leo doesnt go on to anything until it changes signs and then its 7 deg to the sun showing a 12 degrees distance.

amy the venus rx is ongoing and heating up in june and the effects are with us till december so what im finding with love matters all over the place is that its indeed karmic and these are the times to sort stuff out once and forall... Not a good time to start something but to sort through it.
thats a transit advice anyway.
for me the moon is voc so showing not much will happen from this, venus is going back to a square to mars so more unsetttling news to come, but its not over in my mind because you got the venus transit to sort out

Last edited:

Amy

Too many tears I've cried, so much pain inside...
Baby it aint over till its over......

Lenny Kravitz:sad::sad: