Sagittarius, Aquarius rising, new member

segurelha

Hello everyone!!

I am very happy to be here!

I started learning and practicing Astrology about 7 years ago, both Uranus and Neptune were entering my first house!

That was a fantastic time of spiritual and personal awakening. I discovered a lot of the inner world, but also became fascinated with the meaning of life, and its working, and thereby astrology!

I am a Sagittarius, with my first Saturn return (eheh), and Aquarius rising.
Interested in travelling, nature and environmental matters.

And in what comes to Astrology, I am fascinated with the cycles of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in our charts and also in global affairs. I also explored the astrology of the new dwarfies, Eris, Sedna, Makemake and others.

And last, I often write in my blog (link here) about the predictions for next two decades, based on the historical cycles of those outer planets.

I am obsessed with understanding the key lessons of every transit, I guess it's my Jupiter-Saturn 9th house, so if you wish to order a chart/transit reading, please feel free to contact me

Even if it's just for a single question, I would do it for free. Just visit my blog for details, reading my articles, add me in Facebook or mail me. My mail is segurelha@gmail.com

Looking forward to meet you,

Last edited:

chris

Hello everyone!!

I am very happy to be here!

I started learning and practicing Astrology about 7 years ago, both Uranus and Neptune were entering my first house!

That was a fantastic time of spiritual and personal awakening. I discovered a lot of the inner world, but also became fascinated with the meaning of life, and its working, and thereby astrology!

I am a Sagittarius, with my first Saturn return (eheh), and Aquarius rising.
Interested in travelling, nature and environmental matters.

And in what comes to Astrology, I am fascinated with the cycles of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in our charts and also in global affairs. I also explored the astrology of the new dwarfies, Eris, Sedna, Makemake and others.

And last, I often write in my blog (link here) about the predictions for next two decades, based on the historical cycles of those outer planets.

I am obsessed with understanding the key lessons of every transit, I guess it's my Jupiter-Saturn 9th house, so if you wish to order a chart/transit reading, please feel free to contact me

Even if it's just for a single question, I would do it for free. Just visit my blog for details, reading my articles, add me in Facebook or mail me. My mail is segurelha@gmail.com

Looking forward to meet you,

Yes! Hello! I have read your blog! Very interesting stuff! I am only 15 and I meditated on world changes, seems very accurate. This December is going to be huge for me, with Mars and Saturn transiting for me and this Cardinal T-Square. :O